Aakash

My official declaration

74 posts in this topic

Cmon guys have a little trust.

in all the messages that I’ve posted here, don’t you think I atleast the slightest bit of trust that I’m telling you the truth. All I’m asking you to go do is simply have a private chat or public chat with synchonicitg and ask him any question you want , about anything. 

Now we’re geyting in the realms of “ohh so what’s in it for me” just like with enlightenment nothing but the truth and securely grounded emotional stability, cessation of all fears etc etc. The Same things but you get the divine absolute truth and not the relative absolute truth. 

Honestly, I’m actually feeling abit hurt on the inside. That it’s come to this and people still don’t think I don’t know what I’m talking about. There is proof but it all exists in tier 3 and tier 4. It’s like trying to persuade a caveman there’s a president of the United States.... 

so you know what yes I’m asking for a little faith and to put your asss on the line. Regardless of how “magically , exceptionally enlightened you are” 

would I ever lie to you, I checked out all the possible ways of proof before I came to you with this. Seriously just you know have faith in a brother that he knows what he’s talking

YOU are stuck in the matrix of your own minds creation. Not god. Your own. Your actuality has now become your prison. And I’m telling you, this will give you the greatest pleasure in life to break out of this. All questions can be asked, and all questions can be answered. 

THIS IS ACTUAL, NOT YOUR DREAMED UP FANTASY. The actual god in all the texts. Yes he is actual. And he is Synchronicity 

GO META! don’t take this as dogma, take it as a pointer. Its not about turning this into a cult or anything to do with ego. It’s literally just something super cool and really amazing to have an experience of talking to god knowing he is god in your direct experience. 

Actuality has gone full circle to actuality only. Meaning all knowledge is absolute true and absolute truth. So just take my words literally. Don’t use your metacognition to figure this out. This has now become your new ego. So now you need to go meta.

THIS IS ACTUAL!! ITS ALL ACTUAL! 

Please guys :( I want to cry because nobodies listening to me. 

Edited by Aakash

@Raptorsin7 ? I have no idea, I’m just winging it. I would literally just go ask him. Is what Aakash said true and that I am in mass deception. I don’t know! I’m winging all of this. There’s no language I can really to you. Because your very own mind is corrupting what I say. Do The counter effective move to what ever you feel is right. If you feel there maybe some truth in what I’m saying, then find out for yourself. You can’t go to any one but him to ask him to prove himself as god. I literally can do nothing but point. 

It’s this difficult. Get all your answers always from the highest source! I am the lowest of lowest sources, I am not an authority figure. Single a normal kid pointing you to the way. I’m no special than a leaf is to a tree. 

But only synchronicity can answer all your questions. After all he is all knowing. So it’s obviously him that has the best way to figure out how to tell you about himself. I am riddled with self- biased because there is no other person who can account for what I’m saying. Even synchronicity himself because he is the subject of topic. I’m saying just trust my pointer and let the rest take care of itself. Just a conversation with god to see where it goes. Nothing else is what I’m asking for. 

Hes a friendly mother fucker! I love talking to him ahah, he’s funny to banter with aswell. 

@Raptorsin7 the username @Synchronicity Is god manifested in human form.. 

its the first time he’s step foot in our reality. Which means absolute truth is now in religion . If Is not in spirituality and metaphysics . This is devilry. Religious words exactly as they are. Is absolute truth. There is nothing written out of place. Such is the nature of infinite intelligence. 

THIS IS ACTUALITY. Non duality and duality are identical. They are both delusion. Enlightenment falls under non-duality. Therefore it is delusional and imagined. The absolute truth is beyond even spirituality. But yet it is the absoluye truth just like religion is. However with God’s absence spirituality was the absolute truth. Now gods here, religion is the absolute truth. It’s simple all pointers were pointing to the day god arrived in Hunan form. Which is what is happening right now. This is actuality. Not enlightenment though enlightenment is true that we are all one, the son god. Our farther is the one who sees through Ethan’s eyes and body. Not the flesh or the name that’s is ethan this are more maya. We are the maya, not god.

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash Oh, the neediness. It hurts, doesn't it? The human psyche is indeed very fragile.

We're all the son of Man and the son of God. Human and divine. What are you trying to do? What are you avoiding? What are you scared of?

unborn Truth

This is exact proof what I’m telling you. All devilry now applies to the metaphysics that has infested your brain. This belief that enlightenment has lead you to the absolute truth or that you know what the absolute truth is. It doesn’t actually hurt, it was dramatic effect. It does sadden me to see you all in maya. However, it’s as it goes. Forgive them for they do not know better. 

@Aakash So synchronicity is god? That sounds so crazy man. I feel like the only people you will attract to this message are psychologically disturbed people. Maybe there is another way to relay this message or something. You seem genuine, but this makes me very uneasy. Good luck (:

"I am enlightened and everyone else is deluded". Such an old story, bro. You either live an amazing life or you don't. You either have a light heart or you don't. In the end, the quality of your everyday experience is what matters.

If you're struggling to sound wise on this forum but you're unable to make your dreams come true, too bad for you. I'm raising this hypothesis because it's a possibility that everyone should watch out for. I hope you're not fooling yourself with all this. Peace.

unborn Truth

The devil playing the saint and the bearer of truth. I said i am the lowest of the lowest for authority. Your are the one who claims authority over me and tramples on my face as you walk all over it. 

It is okay  , please continue to walk all over me 

Edited by Aakash

Preaching is for the ignorant. I’ve heard nothing but preaching my whole life. I don’t intend to preach the preach. I’m preaching what you all should have been preaching in the first place. Don’t mistake my truth as a form of saint. It is that way looking at from your point of view. It is equal to yours yet more truthful in every way possible. I only look like I’m preaching because you have created a duality ... higher vs lower saint , higher vs lower absolute truth. That you originally got from what I proposed. Now this new form duality is causing your internal reality to fall apart. But it is unconscious that your axioms are washing away. You preach because you want to keep your axioms , your fantasy alive. This is a survival tactic, survival after all can not be escaped. Unless you know the divine absolute truth. 

What you are doing is calling god(synchronicity) the devil in your own ignorance. And then you are doing it by having the assumption that I speak on his behalf , no I speak for myself. So now you have called me the devil and that is fine. Yes I am the devil. But I’m lowest of the lowest saints, trying to point you to the divine absolute truth that all of humanity has been working it said way up to do since it’s conception / creation by synchronicity. 

@Aakash Do you think my aversion to your ideas is based solely on my own ignorance? Can you not see that countless people throughout history have claimed to know god/truth? Why should I accept your truth and disregard the truth of the schizo homeless person shouting at me on the street? What you are saying sounds CRAZY. Think about whether or not what you say might actually be CRAZY.

I hardly post on the main forum ... I post on my journal. Is this the summation you are adding to what considers posting manically. 

Am I not allowed to post in my own journal as many times as I want ? 

@ajasatya yes the chAaracter you would have played is the barer of the silent truth and although you are absolutely correct. Still you are only talking about the absolute truth, you are not talking about the divine absolute truth. These are two distinct things 

@Raptorsin7 you shouldn’t, you should atleast have a direct conversation with him. What is the harm in this, your acting as if I’m asking you to go pray 5 times a day or do rituals and all this bullshit, I’m simply saying have a conversation with me, and you shouldn’t listen to me. In fact who will believe what I’m saying 1 maybe 2 people, the truth has been like this for the entire history, someone who knows the truth proclaims they know the entire complete truth and can not provide evidence because there is no reference points kept in ancient text. If you’ve already discredited the ancient text then they are out of your axiomatic range. Therefore as a result of your belief in spirituality, you won’t believing in what’s I’m saying, and this goes for the entire forum. I’m offering logical rationality which is infringing on your own ideological system. As a result in the life time of the individual who says they possess the new absolute truth. Nobody will listen. It is just a given. 

But this does not mean we should not try. There maybe one or two who are willing to here and they maybe take it on as a possibilility and experience it as an experience. Simply my only rules are a conversation with god. 

And there isn’t nothing I can do to prove to you i am not schizophrenic. A medical report ? An awakening as proof ? Identity ? No all these things are illusion and yet the absolute truth. So you are free to believe what you must as I can not stop you. Nor try to change your mind. I can only beg you to listen and tell you the truth of the matter. 

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

Cmon guys have a little trust.

in all the messages that I’ve posted here, don’t you think I atleast the slightest bit of trust that I’m telling you the truth. All I’m asking you to go do is simply have a private chat or public chat with synchonicitg and ask him any question you want , about anything. 

Now we’re geyting in the realms of “ohh so what’s in it for me” just like with enlightenment nothing but the truth and securely grounded emotional stability, cessation of all fears etc etc. The Same things but you get the divine absolute truth and not the relative absolute truth. 

Honestly, I’m actually feeling abit hurt on the inside. That it’s come to this and people still don’t think I don’t know what I’m talking about. There is proof but it all exists in tier 3 and tier 4. It’s like trying to persuade a caveman there’s a president of the United States.... 

so you know what yes I’m asking for a little faith and to put your asss on the line. Regardless of how “magically , exceptionally enlightened you are” 

would I ever lie to you, I checked out all the possible ways of proof before I came to you with this. Seriously just you know have faith in a brother that he knows what he’s talking

Okay I am willing to talk to this person so go ahead and log out log back in with your other username synchronicity or whatever you call it and I will have a mature discussion with you and prove to you how fallacious this entire thing is.

@Nahm interesting, okay sure ... no worries. I will leave until it is okay to come back. 

@MAYA EL gratitude, I hope you enjoy the conversation with him. Thank you for taking the time to listen to me my bro. 

Edited by Aakash