Vido

Really excited for tomorrow's video

18 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I'm super pumped up for tomorrow's video about Fear. Leo said there is one quality to become successful. Wanna take guesses?

My guess is maybe Loving? 

My guess is - Letting go by either creating a positive perception of the scenario or a total worst case perception of the scenario and facing the downside of it to create a positive outcome. 

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

Detach from outcome. In order to do it you need to become master of letting go. In order to do it you need to realize you are God, everything is Love. In order to do it rise your consciousness. The most fastest way 5-Leo-DMT.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

You guys realise that if we take this red pill, there is no going back?

@AlphaAbundance sigh, looks like in future we will only have each other to have interesting conversations. Can't wait!

12 hours ago, Vido said:

You guys realise that if we take this red pill, there is no going back?

made me lol

Im ready for the insights to rain down on me and then go do the inner work

giphy.gif

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@K VIL If success is defined as being happy in a blissful way, then the most important quality for being successful is some quality that enables you to find love. Maybe, childlike curiosity?

I think consciousness, love and truth could all be acceptable answers.

Consciousness seems too central to the work to be entertaining. Love, I think has already been celebrated a fair amount recently but it still feels like the strongest out of the three. Truth I think could be a contender except it feels a bit abstract or neutral to be linked to 'success' (possibly because I don't understand truth that deeply and tend to get a bit nihilistic).

I'm going to guess Love.

If I get a bonus guess, I'd go a bit left-field and say something more akin to open-mindedness.

I think courage would also be a reasonable answer although I expect Leo would flesh it out a bit and explain what courage is in terms of other things. I also like @John Lula's response.

Edited by Dan502

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

@John Lula @Dan502  Leo mentioned before that Truth, love, and Consciousness are synonyms. So all of them might be right.

Also, I'm new to this forum. Could you guys tell me how to put the quote that everyone has? ( For example, John has a quote from Terence McKenna  )

Thanks

Just watched the Video!

Whoa! Many people got it right! Noice