Pouya

Is sufism a legit way to truth?

12 posts in this topic

I see practices about devine Love and Acceptence in Sufism. Pure Surrendering to what is. Directly experiencing Allah/God personally and becoming one with it.

And I see topics of "Die before You die" and Lucid dreaming/dream work in it as well. And the recurring themes of "We came from the devine source and when we die we go back there" and "Humans' deep love for God" specially in Rumi's famous poem "Listen to the Flute".

The thing is the practices and Rumi's wisdom could be very helpful on this path, but there is a emphasis on reading and learning Quran. I don't think that's nessecary. 

Like half of Qoran is stories about the prophets and stuff that could be taken as metaphors for their deeper meaning. And the other half talks about the classic afterlife and how to live human life as rules and stuff.

Only some verses discribe God like "Towhid: Oneness". Allah hasn't been born and doesn't have a child. It has no needs and it's absolutely free. And there is only one God, not many.

What do you think about Sufism? 

I think It is the mystic side of islam and many muslims might not like to follow it.

@Pouya there is more than 1 way up the mountain... (to the destination/goal)

the direction to the airport from your house vs your friend's house in another city will be different, but both directions will ultimately lead you to the airport (destination/goal)

so yes, Sufism is ALSO a legit way/path/direction to the Truth/destination/goal.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

The two worlds are the same, neither creation nor destruction happened in literal nothing. 

so there is no event to which a person could become enlightened and a thing to that which they could have been enlightened to 

however, the unification of all dualities is the point of it all. and therefore the path must be taken. 

or else it will be fictious beliefs, you need to get to the land where your mind is saturated with only one belief and that is that which ever you take to the absolute truth of all absolute truth. Even if that's subjective 

so if you sufi's is is good, then let suffi ism be good 

if someone else says sufi ism is bad, then let them say sufi ism is bad

we take advice without recieving anything and we give advice without giving. 

All we recieve is more nothing, but as we can not escape duality, it is probably better that it be the highest consciousness possible for all. 

In this case, 

sufi ism is the absolute truth that you are an illusion and that you are god, but you are god in your illusion form unable to escape it. 

you know all browski's with no actual animosity towards each other for what ever decision they make because it is not real but there is a point where, it starts affecting your life. So that's why we fight, to stand our ground. That's okay, it really is. who is there to argue against, just let them have their way LOL. 

in this sense your saying "okay, bro, i love you, you do you" 

and nothing more, no big complications, hence silence is the teaching if someone is not willing to listen. if they listen then feel free to tell them more. 

even the idea of the end itself, is just an idea of creation and destruction is still an idea in the end, to whom your helping. So just leave them alone LOL. in this sense as the masters of the world, you offer help to those who need it and let the others be for themselves. Ignorance is bliss after all, you told them and then they can do what ever they want with the information. You yourself can not be the source of truth because you are human like I. you must go to "i" yourself. 

so in the grand scheme of things its inevitable.  

Edited by Aakash

And FYI the very nature of my words can only be understood by "i" , it will be misinterpretted all across the board because the strange loop will loop it to their "i" in this sense we are just talking about death of self LOL. ingenious design we have going on here. 

It fortifies the phrase, if you know then you know LOL 

such is the nature of beliefs and trust, you accepted the notion as a belief, now it can't be destroyed with out proof to the contrary and there is only one source of truth. it will always strange loop you back out of curiosity. See if we knew everthing we wouldn't be curious, we'd just want to share for the fun of it. 

And that's why religions talk about truth like sufi ism. so be careful when your reading sufi ism if you are going to take it on board. 

i think anyways ahaha not so sure in actuality. never tried sufi ism. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash I'm not intrested in theories anymore. I've got enough to practice for 50 years. :D

I like the love and surrendering aspects od sufism and I will give their practices a shot.

@Pouya Yes my bruddha ,you do that. Come to me if you want any help? 

remember be aware of awareness ahaha! thats the key, 

and remember they use old school language, so interpret it correctly. 

Edited by Aakash

@SoonHei Every religion has it's deeper layer of mystisism which is unfortunately ingored/dismissed.

I mean I wouldn't mind practicing Mystic Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, Shamanism and many more like sufism in islam.

Islam itself is a limitting religion. One can become a "good person" but not truth realized with it.

@Aakash That thing alone is so powerful no one needs to go through religions xD Awareness of Awareness is really intense and enlightening.

I'll contact when I need help, thank you :)

Edited by Pouya

@Pouya Honestly i only stuck to buddhism and hinduism, christanity sounded simple, almost too simple it wasn't even worth reading. it sounded in my mind like this "okay be a good person" done, books over lol. 

Don't waste your time doing all of them lol, just like umm do something like , 2 and then cross reference them. 

@Aakash I mentioned above, the books are simplistic at times. Not nessecary. I'll go for what nondual practices they have.

sufism is what happens when devil takes islam and covers its main message with tones of mystical LIE while main message becomes forgotten.

if you study sufism you will see that its teaching contradicts quran. sufism is anti-quranic.

sufism talks about oneness of being, while Quran is about oneness of Allah and oneness of witnessing, who is opposite to oneness of being.

quran says that oneness of being is Iblis, Diabolos. While Sufism says that oneness of being is Allah.

Quran says that Allah is separate and has nothing in common with infinite oneness of being. Thus Allah is separate from human.

but sufism talks about uniting and losing yourself in allah. actually, sufis lose themselves in satan but they don't know it.

Instead of sufism, read Quran as it is, don't turn it into metaphore, or into some wisdom, or into some practice of how to live better life.

Quran is not about that, whatever it says it is saying it in direct and frank way. Its source is fully different from us. It talks about things which we have no access to, and which we can't just figure out on our own. Quran says that it talks about that which we don't know, don't feel, but this should be the most and only important thing for us, even though we don't yet understand why. So because its statements are so counter-human, paradoxical, reminds of pain, reminds of evil and rock. Thus humans pretend to be like they don't understand what does it says. Pretend to put everything into nondual pantheistic paradigm that can be comfortable and that can fit antropocentric and reality-centric paradigm.

So if you don't want to see quite frank and direct message, which is against all intuition, reasoning, experience, knowledge and anticipations. Then you will delude yourself into mysticism, into ideas of love, good and all other rainbows and nice-sounding staff.

Correct, this is the point i'm making also. The buddah himself was a special being. The story of our history is being constantly reshaped in the very moment. What this means is that history itself is a lie except the beings whom were special. These are the trajectory points of where life was meant to head because it's being coopted by forces elsewhere. 

I think there are a good number of sufi mystics so make sure pick the right ones who are masters, because if you don't it could go wrong as you say.