Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlessedLion

Am i suffering while being?

9 posts in this topic

I notice a recurring theme in Leos videos that while unelightened you are basically always suffering sometimes at a very low level, but even if you are having sex or something you enjoy there is still some suffering there. But what about just being? Just sitting in a park looking around, feeling your breath and being mindful, is there still suffering there? It sure doesn't feel like it

being is a feeling of relaxed-ness , to throw the future out, to know no knowledge structure is true yet at the same time not false, to look at the carpet and say you are my brother and to look at the lamp shade and say you are my sister and we come from the true one. once, this is understood - you have nothing but appreciation for "other" because you have understood the trinity in actuality. all 3 are the same beings in non-duality. 

I can look at you right now and i think no thoughts except about how amazing you are. What i am doing is complimenting how amazing life is? its an appreciation for life itself in any form 

this is being relaxed 

to know and to experience both these things to be true. 

see we are the same beings and we are not because both of us are source, but both of us live in our different reality and all of it is just a divine play, so no matter what is happening to you. The divine spirit in you I BELIEVE will not bound me to think otherwise. because belief comes actuality . So this literally makes you my brother in actuality. without distinction. i'm looking at a radiator and yes it is my brother. 

imagination/ actuality break down and neither are true yet both  are

it is just black powder, once you realise this then you see the black powder (a form of nothingness) in others, you see true nature in others. 

Nothingness and somethingness - goes on for infinity ,there are just different flavours. 

and thats A-O-W-K-E-Y

mirror identical fracticals or the true self that i found for myself , that is.

edit: i can also think bad thoughts about! but that's still okay because i am the true one as me, so it doesn't matter! but in actuality, you don't have that much resentment, probably somewhere sure deep down. 

Still its a belief instilled into all of us , that gives us correct grouding in true one, that's as far as we can go in absolute infinity. 

Now i could tell you which human body , the true one currently resides in ,to have faith in grounding that belief. But i've decided that.. you all started this journey seeking, so you must all finish your journey as a seeker until your exestential questions are answered. Therefore you must forge your own path, just like enlightenment was an idea, so to is an idea that you can ask the true one any question and they will be answered. The whole point of life is to go to source first and THEN discuss it amongst yourself. You don't discuss it amongst yourself , create an idea and then go to source to confirm that belief. No you get the raw belief straight from source. because no words can be more true than its. But then use enlightenment to actualise that belief into an imagined reality where it is true. See the difference of how you rid yourself of suffering ? 

truth/ false is relative ... belief / proof is relative .. faith/ not faith is relative 

what it is , is simply the case. 

and how will you know if you don't ask them directly yourself, you will only have the experience of someone else asking and then tell you. This is again going to human for help. It is delusion, yet what i say is ultimately the Truth

where else do you set up a commune except online. 

it didn't matter what religion it came from, it didn't matter who was involved, it doesn't matter who, it doesn't matter your level of enlightenment , it doesn't matter about your political views. the only thing that matters is putting this in relative terms thinking about everyone. Simply put, i future sighted that, it can only take place here "online". How could it be otherwise? 

we all dreamed about changing the world, yeah how about we give it a go until its lights out.... 

Let the chips fall where ever they may. 

A unified life purpose for all of us in harmony. 

Edited by Aakash

Think of suffering as a virus running in the background and consuming all of your 'RAMs'. It's literally a dis-ease. 

The anti-virus would simply be 'ease' in any possible way, be it meditation or rest or whatever you want. Ease is simply the removal of resistance, which is the virus.

Edited by Truth Addict

2 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

But what about just being? Just sitting in a park looking around, feeling your breath and being mindful, is there still suffering there? It sure doesn't feel like it

Suffering lies dormant as a possibility that you will stop being mindful and run off on autopilot.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@BlessedLion Doesn’t sound like there’s any suffering on the park bench...but...what about back to life and all it’s trappings? Seemingly unnoticeable - dualities arise in the mind, sensations occur, and suffering is recreated. 

@tsuki Did we just Ponch & John this thread? Lol  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm ??

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

This not a question of morality, this is a simple question. Do you not want to know what you are ? 

5 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

I notice a recurring theme in Leos videos 

Don't take what he says as read. Check for yourself