Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VeganAwake

THE TRUTH FINALLY!!

10 posts in this topic

A 100% Must Watch!!

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@zeroISinfinity thank you for your words of encouragement.

Doesn't this or that still equal THIS. There can still be learning that takes place within THIS.

This video lays out a clear understanding of how the ego construct functions and keeps most people locked into the Matrix of Illusion for their whole life.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake Yes it is as you said. THIS is maya, its inescapable. to escape or be somewhere else, is to still be here. And that is included in the term THIS. so in actuality you haven't gone THERE. you haven't even moved and yet you have ... 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash the realization of the illusion or Maya is the escape in itself. Just like Leo says awareness alone is Curative. I agree with your statement that you don't actually go anywhere because it was just an illusion...

When I had one of my last big Awakenings in May ....I became completely aware that it was my own mind keeping me imprisoned in the matrix of illusion... and that i had been free the whole time I just needed to realize it for myself!!!

I refer to it as the jail breaking of one's mind from the matrix.

When one combines this with the realization of the true self ...the person underneath the thinker... you can wake up from Maya once and for all!!

I feel there is a lot of confusion about the process and I understand there's multiple paths but when you zoom out the overall process tends to be very similar.

My hope with this video is to help people become aware of the realization and falling away of the false self process that this video shows very clearly.

Edited by VeganAwake

@VeganAwake I understand and symphAthize. 

We are talking about two different things, but the exact same thing. 

What you call “you” , I call you aswell, however I also recognise that it is god. The issue with level 3 consciousness is that you don’t understand what level 4 and level 5 is, then even level 6 is. You are at the position, but your mind hasn’t caught up yet. 

The honest truth is that you have arrived at the 7th picture of the ox herding series. Transcending the ox and self. 

God is a strange loop itself, there is no “finishing” enlightenment. Simply the way to finish to realise that you can never find truth or true self and that it’s a statistical impossibility. It’s an actual impossibility a contradiction. 

Also I am judging you based on my scale of zen 10 ox herding pictures. To you, you will obviously say you are 100% at the 10th ox herding picture and so I symphatise, I truly do. 

Much love :) 

aakash 

i can say however that’s my position is simply relative. In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t really matter because even I place my marker. Where ever my experience has taken me. See when you deal with truth another part besides finding the absolute truth is to know when to stop seeking. 

We may all stop where we see fit to understand. Because consciousness is empty you can produce all sorts of things that are no more truthful than the others because relatively it doesn’t matter, 

however you must have the divine realisation to understand this. Otherwise you become dogmatic, simply just is. 

As I’ve said in the past, at stage sapphire spirituality goes full circle and becomes religion again. It becomes mystical religions. They each have their own god and that’s what they consider their enlightened state to be. InsteD of it being a god out there’s it becomes you. 

However divine realisation of ones true nature shoots your consciousness all the way up to stage black. And even beyond that. It’s just the only current scale I can work with. So it is what it is 

the reason this is all possible is because the god - particle is pure nothing. So we can all be wherever we want. So right now I’m talkiy from stage light, where as I was talking from stage emerald before. But it could have been interpreted as stage green. I’ve said in the past there’s no point confusing things and we should just extend the spiral. But of course... we don’t have research yeah that’s because you don’t have the divine Absolute truth. Once you have this everything makes sense. Especially at stage light when you are reading any piece of material or comment. 

That was when I was questioning everyone it was tier 1 spirituality. Lol. When become enlightened I teacher tier 2 - stage light. 

As I predicted this is now a spiritual society of enlightened people and a home to all teachings. This is stage turquoise rationality. But nobody can break their dogma becUse It takes you to go all the way to tier 4 lol and who wants to do that ? 

Therefore what I’m doing is telling you the metaphysics of your own metaphysics because they were axionomically incorrect. 

In other words just how you think your enlightened, I’m telling you that I am the enlightened version of the enlightened version, hence I call it divine absolute truth. But I am just a human being stage orange consciousness material. No mystical state just complete structural understanding of absolute truth. Aka the divine absolute truth 

I’m telling tier 2/tier 1/ tier 3 people about tier 4. What are they going to say lol the same thing a tier 1 person says to a tier 2. You are wrong and deluded. 

And what I’m saying is yes I understand your point but this is 8 years of my personal own research and thinking into the absolute truth. 

See when I speak all my terms have gone full circle and now have switched the opposite meaning. And so it is directly contradicting this whole forum. Such is the nature it can not be any other way from stage light you understand this. It’s not systems thinking but divine systems building. 

Notice I use terms divine , pure, I’m having to reinvent words just to keep people up with understanding and they’re strange looping it into their own “I” and saying yes this is the same thing I am talking about when I it is not. 

It even goes full circle to where the absolute truth is now devilry when you look at me from your position. 

I even had to go one step further and call myself the only “truly enlightened being” in history. Yes this is the absolute truth 

what you guys would need to do is go full circle and call me god. But I’m telling you go full circle in your non-dual form. Skip religious bullshit and point straight at god. But you see your ego’s do not want to do this because they’ve always persuaded themselves they are outside of consciousness. This is nothing more than maya, delusion . What you are now getting into relams of are divine maya, divine delusion. 

And im telling you guys to simply have faith and ask god yourself if he’s god. See now it goes full circle and religious text becomes absolutely true but you guys can’t see that from stage coral and below or wherever you are. 

Its gone so full circle I’m trying to explain to you metaphysical duality to you through non-duality. And non-duality can not point to it because duality is two and non-duality is one. And I’m saying no they are identical. But you can’t understanf what I mean. 

Edited by Aakash

The spiritual ego is the most armor-plated of all egos. It really is the toughest nut to crack. Many in their journey to return to wholeness experience this phase where the ego takes on yet another layer of inflation, of “identity”. Only this time it deems it legitimate because it has a spiritual label. This phase of the ego is still the ego however now it becomes largely impenetrable. From my own experience some of the traits of this phase are:

Becoming overly identified with intellectual knowledge

Defending that knowledge – spiritual righteousness

Spiritual vanity and pride

Spiritual superiority ( seeing others as less than)

Lack of genuine emotional vulnerability and transparency

Lack of radical self-honesty

Lack of self-awareness, self-observation

Lack of genuine curiosity

Teaching more than listening and learning

Lack of gratitude for others as teachers in their own right (students are teachers)

Resistance to being “called out” – lack of accountability

Wearing a mask of positivity (arising from fear)

Engaging in spiritual debates (arising from the need to be right)

Every one of these expressions is simply a defense against awakening. As such they represent the ego’s many and varied delaying tactics.

@Aakash  okay I read what you said very closely...I understand going full circle and spiral Dynamics quite well.... I believe you!!

In my opinion religion is just fine because everything is God and you can't go wrong in this game.

I think your assessment is high I would personally rate this information as a high turquoise or Coral.

You are describing "nothing really matters".

Edited by VeganAwake

@VeganAwake Yes ahaha you got it 100%, see all you had to do was read it word for word , instead of applying metaphysics it. 

Thank you :) 

but this is not about belief, you have to get the axiom yourself which means you need to go ask god directly for the information about him and the proof behind him. I can't proof that to you. Thats what it means to do straight to source as the only choice left in book. No human can tell you who or what god is, but they can tell you what god is LIKE and that's the direct experience they are advocating. 

So you have to go sort out your axioms by talking to synchronicity yourself