Huz

Powerful Quotes Post Here

789 posts in this topic

“The intellect has little to do on the road to discovery. There comes a leap in consciousness, call it Intuition or what you will, the solution comes to you and you don't know how or why.”

— Albert Einstein

0E21568C-D06A-471A-BCBC-CA42E3FAD409.jpeg

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

D2B22EDC-0738-4E67-8A4B-4F5A51BCDA32.jpeg

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

To everybody who thinks spiritual practices (meditation, self-inquiry, contemplation etc) are the solution to all life’s problems:

1FDCE632-9B9E-4E1D-9015-2D98313FCDDA.jpeg

It was very humbling to realize that my worries were there just to make me miserable. It was even more humbling to realize that I was the guy who has his finger firmly pressed on the misery button - Gay hendricks

On 9/18/2018 at 6:36 PM, Gabriel Antonio said:

To everybody who thinks spiritual practices (meditation, self-inquiry, contemplation etc) are the solution to all life’s problems:

1FDCE632-9B9E-4E1D-9015-2D98313FCDDA.jpeg

Amazing!

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

things change, people change

and so did I

and as long as the outcome is good for myself and family, I'm not complaining

- xxxtentacion

Edited by kindayellow

Don't blame a clown for acting like a clown, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.

"Courage is not the absence of fear; it is the making of action in spite of fear, the moving out against the resistance engendered by fear into the unknown and into the future"

"no problem can be solved until an individual assumes the responsibility for solving it"

Scott m peck

"The painter who draws merely by practice and by eye, without any reason, is like a mirror which copies every thing placed in front of it without being conscious of their existence"

"He who loves practice without theory is like the sailor who boards ship without a rudder and compass and never knows where he may cast"

"Poor is the pupil who does not surpass his master"

Leonardo da vinci

"Toughen up and embrace the suck" Unknown?

*Destiny is a gift. Some go their entire lives, living existence as a quiet desperation. Never learning the truth that what feels as though a burden pushing down upon our shoulders, is actually, a sense of purpose that lifts us to greater heights. Never forget that fear is but the precursor to valour, that to strive and triumph in the face of fear, is what it means to be a hero* Quoted from the Troll hunters tv serie

“A sign of wisdom and maturity is when you come to terms with the realization that your decisions cause your rewards and consequences. You are responsible for your life, and your ultimate success depends on the choices you make.”

Denis Waitley

Edited by BjarkeT

Quotation-Eric-Thomas-Don-t-think-about-what-can-happen-in-a-month-61-46-04.jpg

<3

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Sahil Pandit said:

This one really hit me hard today: 

the-place-you-are-looking-for-is-the-plate-from-which-you-are-looking.jpg

It's all just a silly dream :D 

God is love

And God in them

“The first half of life is devoted to forming a healthy ego, the second half is going inward, and letting go of it.”

-- Carl Jung

7a600ba1e504ecebd21eb787b71eec5a.jpg

God is love

And God in them