Huz

Powerful Quotes Post Here

789 posts in this topic

"When you feel like judging someone, go find a mirror."

- Chico Xavier (Brazilian psychic.)

chico xavier.jpg

Note: His Wikipedia page is pretty interesting.... 

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

eric-thomas-quotes2.jpgERIC-THOMAS-ET-QUOTES-88.jpgc69551039c6809c97abcc96ba6a33f27--exercise-fitness-fitness-gym.jpga32c862354fd21c4d1a642f72cae3e63--eric-thomas-quotes-inspirational-speakers.jpg767785bbdfb2a5b0582f3f8e54687e36.jpgbreatheETinspires.jpgEric-Thomas-Quotes-1.jpg

e56c5591a895603b5e41c61c0f930d19aa87cfc00f6c77761e8fcd23102d709c.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

915eb21627b54c61ecdc393c48108b56.jpg

bob-marley-quotes-endings.jpgScreen-Shot-2015-03-06-at-5.45.19-AM1.giff65271bd7cac4fcc3343372cc30c8911.jpg101.jpgBest_2520Bob_2520marley_2520quotes_2520pics_2520images_2520pcitures_2520_25281_2529.jpg

product_7276466s.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

nick-vujicic-quotes-struggle-1024x536.jpgsleepingangel_nickvujicic-740x740.jpgHappiness-Facebook-Status-32511-statusmind.com.jpgpreview-940055-650x341-98-1484633740.jpg9e8217b5b151793c35c6ed51043995db.jpg

i-am-a-tiny-foxtato-and-i-believe-in-you-24956130.png

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

“When you listen to yourself, everything comes naturally. It comes from inside, like a kind of will to do something. Try to be sensitive. That is yoga.”

- Petri Räisänen

"The hard thing is the easy thing, and the easy thing is the hard thing"- leo gura

I love this one, simple and powerful 

" A. L. M. These are Verses of the Wise Book. A Guide and a Mercy to the Doers of Good. Those who establish regular Prayer, and give regular Charity, and have (in their hearts) the assurance of the Hereafter. These are on (true) guidance from their Lord: and these are the ones who will prosper. But there are, among men, those who purchase idle tales, without knowledge (or meaning), to mislead (men) from the Path of Allah and throw ridicule (on the Path): for such there will be a Humiliating Penalty. When Our Signs are rehearsed to such a one, he turns away in arrogance, as if he heard them not, as if there were deafness in both his ears: announce to him a grievous Penalty. For those who believe and work righteous deeds, there will be Gardens of Bliss. To dwell therein. The promise of Allah is true: and He is Exalted in Power, Wise. He created the heavens without any pillars that ye can see; He set on the earth mountains standing firm, lest it should shake with you; and He scattered through it beasts of all kinds. We send down rain from the sky, and produce on the earth every kind of noble creature, in pairs. Such is the Creation of Allah: now show Me what is there that others besides Him have created: nay, but the Transgressors are in manifest error. we bestowed (in the past) Wisdom on Luqman: "Show (thy) gratitude to Allah." Any who is (so) grateful does so to the profit of his own soul: but if any is ungrateful, verily Allah is free of all wants, Worthy of all praise. Behold, Luqman said to his son by way of instruction: "O my son! join not in worship (others) with Allah: for false worship is indeed the highest wrong-doing."  And We have enjoined on man (to be good) to his parents: in travail upon travail did his mother bear him, and in years twain was his weaning: (hear the command), "Show gratitude to Me and to thy parents: to Me is (thy final) Goal.  "But if they strive to make thee join in worship with Me things of which thou hast no knowledge, obey them not; yet bear them company in this life with justice (and consideration), and follow the way of those who turn to me (in love): in the end the return of you all is to Me, and I will tell you the truth (and meaning) of all that ye did. "O my son!" (said Luqman), "If there be (but) the weight of a mustard-seed and it were (hidden) in a rock, or (anywhere) in the heavens or on earth, Allah will bring it forth: for Allah understands the finest mysteries, (and) is well-acquainted (with them).  "And swell not thy cheek (for pride) at men, nor walk in insolence through the earth; for Allah loveth not any arrogant boaster.  "And be moderate in thy pace, and lower thy voice; for the harshest of sounds without doubt is the braying of the ass....."-The Quran 

quote-there-is-nothing-in-a-caterpillar-that-tells-you-it-s-going-to-be-a-butterfly-r-buckminster-fuller-10-40-89.jpg

This quote reminds me of the hero's journey.

quote-the-most-powerful-weapon-on-earth-is-the-human-soul-on-fire-ferdinand-foch-63256.jpg

This quote reminds me of this scene in My Hero Academia. Todoroki's quirk is "Half-Cold, Half-Hot". Ice and fire. Throughout the entire fight, Todoroki refused to use his fire because of his personal grudges. Midoriya broke the ice, *ba dum tss*, putting Todoroki's soul on fire. Also, Todoroki smiles for the first time. He's pretty overpowered once he uses his fire too.

0039-018.jpg

"You take the survival that an animal out in the wild experiences every single day, that life and death survival. That a lion or an antelope experiences when they're hunting or being hunted. And you connect that with living a passionate existence. For you, to survive is to be living a passionate existence. You connect those together so that your life is not about just making it through the day or just eating some food. But it's about being passionate. It's about being conscious. For you that's like your oxygen, you need that to breathe. And without that, you don't wanna live. And you make that decision." - Leo

Brendon Burchard calls this "performance necessity".

Edited by PatrickN

2 hours ago, okulele said:

20180317_202103.jpg

thats not buddha doe

Your Remedy is within you, but you do not sense it.
Your Sickness is from you, but you do not perceive it.
You Presume you are a small entity,
But within you is enfolded the entire universe.
You are indeed the evident book,
By whose alphabet the hidden becomes the manifest.
Therefore, you have no need to look beyond yourself,
What you seek is within you, if only you reflect.

-Ali Bin Abi Taleb

Say, [O Muhammad], "Praise be to Allah, and peace upon His servants whom He has chosen. Is Allah better or what they associate with Him?". [More precisely], is He [not best] who created the heavens and the earth and sent down for you rain from the sky, causing to grow thereby gardens of joyful beauty which you could not [otherwise] have grown the trees thereof? Is there a deity with Allah ? [No], but they are a people who ascribe equals [to Him]. Is He [not best] who made the earth a stable ground and placed within it rivers and made for it firmly set mountains and placed between the two seas a barrier? Is there a deity with Allah ? [No], but most of them do not know. Is He [not best] who responds to the desperate one when he calls upon Him and removes evil and makes you inheritors of the earth? Is there a deity with Allah ? Little do you remember. Is He [not best] who guides you through the darknesses of the land and sea and who sends the winds as good tidings before His mercy? Is there a deity with Allah ? High is Allah above whatever they associate with Him. Is He [not best] who begins creation and then repeats it and who provides for you from the heaven and earth? Is there a deity with Allah ? Say, "Produce your proof, if you should be truthful." Rather, their knowledge is arrested concerning the Hereafter. Rather, they are in doubt about it. Rather, they are, concerning it, blind.