Huz

Powerful Quotes Post Here

789 posts in this topic

Life is how you choose to see it and how you choose to live it.

You don't wake up on your birthday feeling better than other days for no reason, its because you know its your birthday and you know it will be a good day. So why don't you do this every day? Why don't you convince yourself that everyday will be just like your birthday?

;)

B R E A T H E

Heaven is right in front of your face !

ce8cffc2767f6570bfb5c1ff763164f3.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

no-need-to-impress-anybody-life-daily-qu

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

"The best adjusted person in our society is a person who is not dead and not alive, just numb, a zombie. 

When you are dead, you can't do any work for the society, so it doesn't want you that way. 

But if you are fully alive, you must constantly say "No" to the many destructible processes of the society, the racism, the polluted environment, the nuclear threat, drinking unsafe water, eating carcenigenic foods. 

Thus, it is in the interest of modern consumerist society to promote the things that take the edge off, keep us busy as working bees, keep us slightly numbed out and zombie-like. 

In this way, modern consumerist society itself functions as an addict." 

- Ann Wilson Schaef (From the book "The Addicted Society") 

"So avoid using the word 'very' cause it's lazy. The man is not very tired, he's exhausted. Don't use 'very sad', use morose. Language was invented for one reason boys- to woo women, and in that endeavour, laziness will not do". -Dead Poet's society 

*made me day* 

And yes, there are these two that I really like from the creator of The School of Life, 

"Evidence of good parenting: the child has no desire to be famous."

"Kindness begins with a sense that bad behaviour is a sign of suffering rather than malice."

Here is one that I came up with that was inspired by Leo’s recent motivation video:

“The happy life is a cold shower.”

This is one from John Maxwell that I like:

” There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. ‘Good pride’ represents our dignity and self-respect.

‘Bad pride’ is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.”

And lastily a quote about procrastination I think from Pablo Picasso which I find to be quite a strong claim personally:

”Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.”

Glad to post

Edited by Ryan T

We don't see things as they are,

We see things as we are.

B R E A T H E