Huz

Powerful Quotes Post Here

789 posts in this topic

"Underneath the costume of an ego, there is an inner child. And the way we treat any inner child, or any other heart is a love-letter email to our own innocence. The way you treat other egos is the way your innocence is viewed by you.

So, we learn from a very heart-centered perspective: ego is an inflammed personality, caused by an overestimulated nervous system, which is a life-long allergy to the unconsciousness we came here to shift."

Matt Kahn

1eb7f7834bdaa78d9f2ae046e4f93686.jpg

ac1bbb7326e9f3037572015a0cc53833--isolat

3d15349258099c910340b5c14e06afb8--jiddu-

92e14e0ca4ce7948450f3aa7f43dd46a.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why" - Mark Twain

On 9/30/2016 at 0:14 AM, Sevi said:

A few quotes from Rumi:

"This place is a dream. Only a sleeper considers it real. Then death comes like dawn, and you wake up laughing at what you thought was your grief."

"You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop."

"This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life, finally to take a step without feet."

"Why do you stay in prison, when the door is so wide open?"

"Dancing is not just getting up painlessly, like a leaf blown on the wind; dancing is when you tear your heart out and rise out of your body to hang suspended between the worlds"

"What? Are you still pretending you are separate from the Beloved?"

"Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They are in each other all along."

This was my very first post on this forum, a year ago today. While posting these quotes last year I didn't realize it but 30th of September is Rumi's birthday:) interestingly I discovered this, couple of weeks ago; while I was counting down and calculating how many weeks I had left for my first trip...

1506825073963468544568.jpg

Edited by Sevi

The whole book called "Mesnevi" that let us know about Rumi's wisdom today, is written because of his deep love for Shams Tabrizî

Screenshot_20170930-215943_1.jpg

Screenshot_20170930-215832_1.jpg

Screenshot_20170930-215823_1_1.jpg

When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

--Three quotes from Arthur C. Clarke, known as Clarke's Three Laws.

A thought just came to me which I wanted to share: "God has your back so you can focus all your attention on the Love in your front."

Don't know, maybe it sucks ^^

Edited by vizual

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

If another dimension of perception has to happen, you have to enhance your perception beyond its present boundaries. That’s what spirituality is – to enhance your perception. Essentially, to be spiritual means to go beyond the physical. If a dimension beyond the physical becomes a living reality for you, you are spiritual. When I say physical, it is not just the body and mind. Everything else that you perceive through the five sense organs is physical. If you transcend that, or if your perception transcends the limitations of the five senses, then you are spiritual.

-Sadhguru

Questioner: “How are we to treat others?”

Ramana Maharshi: “There are no others.”

"I searched for God and found only myself. I searched for myself and found only God."  - Sufi Proverb 

"Fear is a natural reaction to moving closer to the truth." - Pema Chordon

"You’ve been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try accepting yourself and see what happens. " - Louise Hay

"Suffering is a gift. In it is hidden mercy." - Rumi

" Anything you avoid in life will come back, over and over again, until you’re willing to face it—to look deeply into its true nature. " - Adyashanti 

"  Thinking is a barrier to experiencing, and there is no wisdom without experiencing. Knowledge, idea, belief, stand in the way of wisdom. "  J. Krishnamurti

" Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. "  - Rabindranath Tagore 

"  Let the water settle; you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your being.   "  - Rumi

"  Why are you unhappy? Because 99.9% of everything you think and do, is for your self — and there isn’t one.  " - Wei Wu Wei

"   A true warrior is never at war with the world.  " - Trogyam Trungpa 

"   The energies coming to Earth are so powerful now, that anything not of Love - is being pushed to the surface for healing.   "  - Unknown 

"   You are searching the world for treasure, but the real treasure is Yourself.   "  - Rumi

" Unless you know yourself well, how can you know another? And when you know yourself, you are the other." Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj from I Am That

BAM! :D

This is your world, shape it or someone else will.

B R E A T H E