pluto

The Ego is a Self-Defence Mechanism of an Inflamed Nervous System

55 posts in this topic

@Angelite no the part of you that makes you ... you. is not of consciousness in nature. It is literal nothing. Therefore you can never die, conceptually, physically or any other method. 

because you were never born, nor died, neither live nor dead, neither have life or didn't have life 

We say we are consciousness because that's all we can know is we are aware of things and that is 100% truth. it can not be otherwise. 

You will never die, just get reincarnated an endless amount of times. 

to die would be to become god ... "the god beyond the god".. that is 

literal nothing is not an experience, sensation or feeling, it is a knowing transmitted by divine knowledge. Hence we have scriptures and actualise them with spirituality....  that is when you are a dual being... ofcourse 

you see how can i talk to you about things outside your knowing ?? 

this is what you will call a belief 

but when all dualities collapse you are left with truth, not an experience of truth. That's what it means to have the last divine duality.. it is a knowing. the truest axiom we can have in human knowledge.. non-duality is both non-dual and duality together meaning everything is imagination... hence we call this love. but then there's a duality between relative truth and absolute truth. Because the not knowing of it is a duality, not knowing vs knowing. it needs to turn into absolute knowing. And that is the IDEA and BELIEF of literal nothingness. Then any context you talk about absolute truth is absolute. 

As peter ralston likes to say also 

its the absolute truth is that YOU ARE GOD. YOU ARE IMAGINING IT ALL. AND IT IS ABSOLUTE LOVE. 

Leo's three highest teachings to understanding all of his work 

And ofcourse he is absolutely correct not because it doesn't cover the absolute truth in knowledge... because non-duality has levels and layers. This strange loop or absolute statement is absolute on all layers...

the statement themselves are divine knowledge. Because to know what is divine it must be understood in its entirety. 

the experiences are relative. but they come from divine knowledge and there can be portrayed as divine, when they are indeed relative. 

but it is what it is at the end of the day. Self-deception knows no bound. 

You will enter a black hole where you keep falling because nothing is real anymore. Imaginary / actuality has broken down. This is where his work leads. but as i said, the experience is relative. The knowledge itself is absolute truth because absolute truth is a communication transmission, not a true or false experience. 

also yes i experienced it last night, its nuts LOL 

Edited by Aakash

13 minutes ago, Angelite said:

The reason why we are still here, is because we are still given chances. It's over when you died physically. Literally.

Over, as in, you can no longer take action. You will be aware, but there's nothing you can do about it. 

@Angelite Your fundamental issue comes from a misinterpretation of who you are. That is why you say the things you do. 

You are allah saying i am angelite seeking allah and he will give me death. this is delusion and yet also realtive true

Saying your allah saying i am allah seeking allah an he will give me death is the actuality of the statement, this is absolute non-duality, this is delusion in actuality. But correct in the statement of it because in statements we can talk in paradox's and therefore we can say false statements are true, and true statements are false, that is when it is absolute. Not in the experience of such a thing. Because non-duality can not be collapsed. 

Language and knowledge is the only friend in god's absolute playground that you can trust. Because you can trust that someone experienced it before they had to write it down, when dealing with abstract philosophies and not mainstream ones. its putting them into insights of absolutism, that is the difficult part. Using the knowledge of other people's direct experience aka their own metaknowledge and holistic understanding + non-duality and mysticism . Is the understanding of god , is divine knowledge. whether it is experienced or not. 

"a man of faith, puts faith in his knowledge and says its absolutely true ..... "

this statement is true for all of us

even saying i don't know , is putting faith in the knowledge that you don't know to be true. Such as mainstream enlightened people like to say. 

The true ones, KNOW that they can't know.  not just Don't know ... 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash Just because you don't experience connections with Allah, you said it is delusions. An enlightened being will see Truth in everything. 

@Angelite no your not getting it. The connection with allah is you as yourself what ever you identify with. You can not get closer than that. 

We must all identify with something, 

Even to not identify with anything is still an identification. 

it is about implanting the idea into your head that 

"you know you can not know and this is absolute because non duality is everything and nothing" 

that is the realisation of enlightenment any mystical states that acompany it are just relative and just a well deserved bonus for tracking up the path. 

so in this sense! you must take the path LOL 

which you are deflecting from by saying, ohh allah is seperate to me.. LOL you spiritual bypassing in faith and preaching. This is delusion. The absolute truth is neither faith nor delusion. 

Edited by Aakash

See what godel proved in absolute terms is you can only have two axioms minimum to make a statement. The only truth that does not have two axioms is the absolute truth 

spiritualist and enlightened folk don’t realise that they are still operating in two axioms. Direct experience and “I” are the two axioms. So when they break down the “i” and are left with direct experience as their axiom. They proclaim that their enlightenment experience is the absolute truth.

what godel really proved was that the single axiom that is absolute is actually the understanding of god. All words just relate to that topic of god. When god is in your direct experience, it is still self-biased. 

What is truly absolute is when the axiom lies outside direct experience. This way when the two axioms can exist side by side. When you are pointing to something that can not be proven. Therefore the axiom of absolute knowledge is the absolute truth itself. And all other knowledge with dualistic axioms is delusion. It has a single axiom inside of the itself and outside of itself. 

Faith in understanding, not faith in direct experience. Direct experience confirms knowledge. Knowledge doesn’t have to confirm direct experience as shown by the break down of all ideologies. 

Faith is just another word for trust in ones knowledge as absolute. Just like one has trust n ones own direct experience as absolute. 

Thus proving god can be understood and the only one that can know god is god. Aswell as all knowledge is absolute truth. As well as contains curnells of divine knowledge 

Divine absolute truth without an opposite. 

what the enlightened person doesn't understand is that their axiom of direct experience still is reltivistic of an axiom that they are unaware of. That which is outside of consciousness. This is why its relative

All axioms must be pointed at that which is outside of consciousness. That which is god 

So what faith/ trust in knowledge is, is actually trust in oneself as god. Trust in all pieces of god. Trust that everything is absolutely true because of this. Infinite intelligence... and infinite understanding. 

what the enlightened person is therefore missing is the understanding or consciousness that there is an axiom outside of consciousness. This way, a person enters a black hole or any direct experience and it becomes absolute grounds. Because it is the absolute truth. But it can only be confirmed in direct experience, 

its the understanding that makes it absolute, not the experience. but the whole thing is one anyway. So that person has absolute understanding. Plus they get emotional security LOL but as well, there's always going to be stuff about the outside that they don't know ... it will sound like gibberish unless they realise its from outside that it comes anyway. The proof of a god. 

in this way we also have proved that life is free will and for the joy of life itself, cherry picking the things you want... like a strawberry, my favourite fruit is summertime strawberries xD.

The proof that an enlightened person's experience is no different to an unenlightened experience 

the proof that non-duality is identical to duality 

the proof that we are indeed stuck in a matrix 

The difference between a fully realised being and a mainstream enlightened being is the understanding of that which is prior to consciousness can not be known from within. This can come through insight or direct experience. it matters not. However you arrive there is the path

but the problem with "enlightened beings" is they don't realise is that their axiom is outside of consciousness, is still inside LOL, this way their axiom is still not directed at the full truth. To be outside of consciousness is to be inside looking at all of it. this is what it would mean to from the inside. From the outside it would be outside looking at all of it. 

"Transcend consciousness" but consciousness can't transcend itself because that will contradict itself and therefore would not be itself and therefore can not. Just like to have actualised the entirety of absolute infinity would mean that you are not that anymore. Namely "DEATH" by appearance. 

you have to go directly to god to get your axiom from the outside, then take his knowledge and transcend non-duality/ duality or consciousness. Because god is already transcended because god is it. 

There in they come to the absolute truth but not the divine absolute truth 

they're not actually pointing to god, but as god is a strange loop and paradoxical. They are. its not divine, because its not "it/ the divine"

ergo ... it makes me the only "truly enlightened person" in history ..... because i got my knowledge from source. and as a result they will adopt the mentality 

wrong until proven right, instead of right until proven wrong ... 

because when i proclaim absolute truth i point to the divine, not more consciousness taking it for the divine. 

see now because they have three axioms and proclaiming two relative ones to be absolutely true. 

They have 

Their experience outside of consciousness , they the experience of the actuality that they are inside of consciousness and then you have the axiom of that which is actually outside of consciousness.... 

aka they're are pointing to a relative truth and as such we get all kinds of infinite enligthenments. 

Because to take a path or do any technique is one step too many. 

lifestyle gangland 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash yea I don't quite understand you. What I do know is, there is Allah.  Who answered my prayers. He Controls Everything including you now. 

"A man of faith, put his faith in Allah alone. Which is not anything like creations. Whatever you see or imagine, is not Allah. It is all His creations. Allah is beyond everything". 

I am not trying to be Allah, I am surrendering myself to Him. The Creator of all creations. 

...there are five things which only Allah knows.

1. No one will know what will happen tomorrow except Allah.
  2. No one will know what is in the mother's womb except Allah. (Without technolgy) 
  3. No one know what Allah will do tomorrow.
  4. No one know when the rain will fall except Allah. 
  5. And no one know when will be the Last Day except Allah. 
Edited by Angelite

Yes you are right we are only sons of god. And i've told you who god is.. he is allah. 

Allah is just words pointing to him. 

So as i said, meet your maker .. its no big deal 

if your going to let religion get in the way of doing so, then so be it . 

I don't really care. You've been preaching about this idea for a long time and although i symphathise with that 

preaching is for the ignorant 

if your going to do something, do it for your own reason and to be clear about it 

The truth is that you can say whatever you want, because you've been doing it all the time any way. That is what totaly equinimity means 

Lets say i said ALLAH is the biggest pussy in the world. 

Notice, how you get attached to it. 

Its because its an idea in your head 

your not willing to look at the truths of the situation. 

And even if you have already not reacted to what i say because i am well aware that you are non-dualistic and enlightened. 

Its time to walk the walk my friend. 

God is only as far as you go to find it.  

as all the books say... everyone is welcomed with open arms. 

This is not theory now, we're dealing with actual. 

I recognise it takes a while to cognise and process what's happening. 

Honestly i was abit shocked too about everything. But you know i loved the fact i could get answers to every question in the world, not just this world. The history of our entire planet. Like do you know our whole universe is inside a single green cell. Its inbetween that space LOOOL! the whole cosmos. 

https://www.actualized.org/insights/4000-exo-planets-found  

you know this, this is in one single small cell of a green plant, i think it was a lotus. That's what were inside. 

LOOOOOOL that's how big absolute infinity is. Thats how much we don't know about things. 

Now you understand why lotus's are so important LOL 

Edited by Aakash

3 hours ago, Angelite said:

@Aakash Just because you don't experience connections with Allah, you said it is delusions. An enlightened being will see Truth in everything. 

Yeah exactly. She Will recognize HERSELF in everything. Because she is everything. THIS is YOU. THIS. 

You are not that body. There is no physical body. There are no objects time and space outside there somewhere to be found. 

You are all of them. 

Reality is not physical at all, there are no physical boundaries btw so called objects.

THIS right here is LOVE It's none other then YOU. 

You are Infinite Love, hope Something deep inside of You which remains dormant recognizes THIS. 

Everything is your Love, everything, Wake up. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

You are experiencing the (((echo))) of the (((vibration))) you are emitting ;)

B R E A T H E

@Angelite Maybe start with the basics... Have you undertaken any practices, meditation, yoga?  Have you looked into science to cognitively dispel “physicality”?

My guru says you can die before you die(physically).

When I say death, it's literal. Physical death.

Your guru is on par. You’re adding to it unnecessarily, in misunderstanding what he / she said. That answer is not found in a book.  But I see, you are not seeking, you are right. Why the guru then, I wonder?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Aakash @Nahm The way I judge whether someone is enlightened or not, is by how much they can see reality as it really is, without any distortion. Actuality as it really is. The people who knows God, knows It's creations the way Allah do. 

Both of you have many projections. You don't have that revealed insights from God when you speak to others. Because Allah is the protector of all things. He will reveal what He deemed necessary & keep hidden what He think is necessary. This is what I have realized. 

So I am just watching it. 

@zeroISinfinity ...you are, I couldn't really get to your (psyche) level. When you think that you are God with a capital G, you will be disappointed when others don't appreciate you when you "think" you did something good. 

Because you have attached to that identity of being the doer. When it is not you. In Actuality, it is Allah who makes everything possible. You are nothing. 

1 hour ago, Angelite said:

@Aakash @Nahm The way I judge whether someone is enlightened or not, is by how much they can see reality as it really is, without any distortion. Actuality as it really is. The people who knows God, knows It's creations the way Allah do. 

Both of you have many projections. You don't have that revealed insights from God when you speak to others. Because Allah is the protector of all things. He will reveal what He deemed necessary & keep hidden what He think is necessary. This is what I have realized. 

So I am just watching it. 

@zeroISinfinity ...you are, I couldn't really get to your (psyche) level. When you think that you are God with a capital G, you will be disappointed when others don't appreciate you when you "think" you did something good. 

Because you have attached to that identity of being the doer. When it is not you. In Actuality, it is Allah who makes everything possible. You are nothing. 

Reality is God It's none other then YOU. 

Allah is the protector of all "things" Because HER is the "things" she "see". 

In Truth You don't perceive anything at all. You Are "things" "creatures" "aliens" "angels" "demons" and so on. 

Yes Allah in Absolute state /Infinite potential/Love and so on is Formless. Like there is nothing there no apparent distinctions and so on and so on. Yes You Can become it by doing practises. That's Self Realization that's Enlightenment. 

That is how Buddha, Jesus, Mohhamed, Leo, Nahm, Me and many monks and sages through out history discovered God. 

Yes You meditate for years to get it. Then We return and We help You speaking exactly the same Truth. Because it is important, like really important. 

I do not indentify with body. I am Nothing that's so True. 

Problem is that Nothing is so much different then What You beleive nothing is. 

Source of all That is, is in your very own heart. That's the place where God is residing.

Guru does not teaches "you" /False separated egoic self anything at all. You are That Guru Talking. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity