pluto

The Ego is a Self-Defence Mechanism of an Inflamed Nervous System

55 posts in this topic

@pluto Do you think we can be in flow with the frequencies that bombard us?

I am myself, heaven and hell.

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Angelite 

Who says them?

What is the “my”...?

(Literal is a duality, a movement of thought) 

Who knows this movement? 

Who / what knows “my” ?

Who's me? "my" ?

I am not enlightened. I am a soul in a body. I will leave this body when it dies physically. You're still alive Nahm.

In other words, my body will leave me when it dies physically. 

You are not soul in a body. What you really are is Infinite Eternal Love/Spirit. 

When 'your' body dies,You become  Formlessness. Full on God mode. 

Moment that body dies of You Will realize You were Allah for the whole time. 

Speaking as someone Who actually died "in your terms" many time so I do know You much better then You know yourself now. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

In a sense it's easy to be joyful as a kid because if you have good parents they will handle all of your survival needs for you, allowing you to play and not worry about survival. But as you grow a little bit you gotta start surviving by yourself and that's when life becomes hard and ego invents elaborate devilish survival mechanisms.

Gems

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

33 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You are not soul in a body. What you really are is Infinite Eternal Love/Spirit. 

When 'your' body dies,You become  Formlessness. Full on God mode. 

What's the difference ay?

you , me 

your , my 

35 minutes ago, Angelite said:

Who's me? "my" ?

I am not enlightened. I am a soul in a body. I will leave this body when it dies physically. You're still alive Nahm.

21:35 (Quran) Every soul shall have a taste of death : and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. To Us must you return. 

Physical Death~

I've noticed a pattern, but I think it is different.  @Nahm & @pluto is it different? 

Edited by Angelite

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not so simple. Small children can act very selfishly. And they certainly have fear. Try taking a baby away from its mother. Notice the fear.

In a sense it's easy to be joyful as a kid because if you have good parents they will handle all of your survival needs for you, allowing you to play and not worry about survival. But as you grow a little bit you gotta start surviving by yourself and that's when life becomes hard and ego invents elaborate devilish survival mechanisms.

So that ego defense mechanism rises as a necessity of life. How do you navigate a world where everyone lies, cheats, steals, and manipulates? You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't. This is the fundamental dilemma of life.

Yes not only selfish, but also cruel. Bullying in elementary school can be really harsh. 

10 hours ago, pluto said:

Pairing with my own observation and input... The Ego(the imaginary identity) is simply a (self-defence mechanism) resulting from an Inflamed/overstimulated nervous system. Coming into this world, our nervous systems are very easily overstimulated thus inflamed so for the Soul to protect its Purity, The Ego is created. When i observe very young children, i see little to no ego, pure love, pure joy, pure beingness. No judgment, no fear, no hate but simply the essence of source itself in human form, the true self, the natural self before the Ego is born.

I don't understand why they put "neuroscience" or anything "Science" in there, because clearly it has nothing to do with science. Inflammed nervous system? What? Why can't spiritual "gurus" be honest instead of acting like snake oil salesmen? You don't need to preach "science" when you don't understand even the fundamentals of what science is. 

Meditation is like polishing a brick to make a mirror. Philosophy is like a net to catch water. The buddah did not meditate. It's just how he sits. 

- Alan Watts 

51 minutes ago, Angelite said:

Who's me? "my" ?

This is a surface level result of a surface level investigation. 

One must believe the thought “I am not enlightened”, to experience it falsely as the actuality. 

Same with “I am a soul in a body”. This is an a priori, un-inspected, belief. You have absolutely zero direct evidence of this, regardless of how long you have repeated it, and believed it. This is the root of all suffering - the separate self. 

“I will leave this body” - again, no direct experience. This is a belief. 

“You’re still alive Nahm” is riddled with beliefs about yourself as alive, and separate. I am not Nahm, I am not alive, and I am not separate. I am pretty dang still though. 

“My body” is identification via belief, beliefs via identification... “will leave me” this is an inherent belief in the duality of yourself, but you have never experienced being two. This also reveals beliefs in space and time as actuality - that there is “somewhere else” to go, “somewhere” to leave....”when it”...again, dualistic belief...all you know in genuine, honest scrutiny of direct experience, is the knowing - not an actual separation of knowing and a separate  “thing”  known...in not inspecting your beliefs, you perpetuate this (suffering), and thus believe in “death”...which again, you have zero direct experience of any kind whatsoever with - it is a belief, about yourself, but because you continue to avoid the inspection, you don’t understand how “death” is actually the infinite, true self (you)......”physically” then entirely collapses and is recognized, hilariously, and loving, as a believe you yourself created, in sheer innocence. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Angelite what is a soul ? Where does it resides in body ? How do you know that it leaves the body after death ? And leaves the body and go where ?

To us - you must return ? Who is that us ? And where does it reside ? And after returning to us what the us will do to the soul and what the soul is supposed to do ?

Why the soul requires a body ?

Whats the purpose of Us to create the world and souls ?

Why the Us is not doing anything to prevent all the evils good and bad ?

Why Us created evil ?

Whats the purpose of life of an ant to humans ?

What is karma ? Whose karma ? 

These are a very sincere questions and I am trying to get answers.

@Jkris I have a simple question that will answer all of those, if you manage to catch onto the intended meaning 

In your experience of life and death 

what was better 

something or nothing ? 

@Jkris Right and the truth of the situation is 

both nothing and something are creations, 

so you still love creation and life. There is something for you to choose to love and have experienced 

beneath the layers of nothing and something is pure nothing, the substance which is unattainable. 

This is god, but we use non-duality to understand that it is us because the constructs of your belief are that of it, even limiting yourself is your own design. 

The experience of pure nothing, is pure nothingness 

atleast with your nothing you are still experiencing 

So what you are really saying is that you love something. 

Do you see the unconditional love for yourself you have given yourself ? for pure unattainable nothingness, is truly pure nothing. No something or no nothing. 

so the answer is : to experience life and indulge in those things you find joyful, even if that is the pursuit of non-duality to nothing. its unconditional experiential joy and love. 

This pure nothing is the domain of god, and any domains beyond that are unknown to us. for our perception is trapped in something + nothing. This pure nothing mainifests in human form if it wanted to as itself, this pure nothing can also manifest in a human form as you which makes its form unattainable. 

Still to the pure love is unconditional, so it can only experience itself through you. However, you can experience yourself through yourself, see because it is nothing. Its the same thing, just sometimes the whole comes into manifested form and this would be a god in the form of a human. Just like it's us as god in a human form. But this human would obviously have the full might of what is possible for that particular god. Like what you imagine it to be. Like creating money out of thin air. 

its unattainable for a person who was unconscious at birth. This person would have had to be born with it. because he would have manifested the whole of god in his human form. in this way for the human figure coming from a dualistic point we can say "they were blessed" but truly it is not a blessing. it is just god in a human form

Edited by Aakash

I tought I was the only ONE wired enough. ??‍♂️

Loving Loving Loving Innocent Spirit. ❤️

i've done the calculations and each world gets better than the last one, this way everything in gods design is infinitely proven. But the same problem occurs with that pure nothing layer, what is that made out of . then what is that made out of ,  then what is that made out, then what is that made out of in this way the literal description of god can not put in words and symbols and even the word "god" it is more powerful than even anything you can imagine. Because anything you can imagine is part of this world (absolute infinity) 

in this way, it is always beyond 

beyond , beyond , beyond , beyond, beyond ,beyond ,beyond ,beyond ,beyond ,beyond ,beyond ,beyond ,beyond ,beyond ,beyond ,beyond ,beyond  

but you see this can only go to infinity .... how to we express a term that is BEYOND even infinity ? we can't and so the beyond beyond is not how we can communicate in words. We are talking about beyond to an unimaginable degree. 

This is god, Literal nothing, manifesting all of creation including the god absolute infinity. 

none of which can be expressed by direct experience because we stuck as nothing + something. 

This is the true self. where we all "come" from. 

so the answers to all questions is always .... LOVE from the dual perspective. Because there is no other force so strong to express the SHEER MAGNITUDE AND MAGNIFICANT of "the god beyond god, who is manifesting itself through all of us" 

Edited by Aakash

1 hour ago, Angelite said:

21:35 (Quran) Every soul shall have a taste of death : and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. To Us must you return. 

Physical Death~

I've noticed a pattern, but I think it is different.  @Nahm & @pluto is it different? 

You are reading it, understanding it - but missing that you are believing it. 

You aren’t scrutinizing your own believing, so you aren’t realizing what beliefs are. By default, you are not ‘letting beliefs go’, aka, self discovering - seeing what remains when all beliefs are surrendered.  You are mistaking them for - being right. Again, in innocence. Realizing one has been ‘being right’, certainly does not make one “wrong”. It is one who wants to know the truth about themself, above and beyond all beliefs. Given the choice between a belief & nothing - consider seeing what nothing is first before choosing. In such a case, the outcome is such that, there is and was, no choice. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I believe that nature holds the key but it's also inseparable from us so the fear of being separated from it is part of the illusion. I really share your love of nature @pluto and as it's a lifelong love, I've become conscious that I have also created an attachment to it which has created fear of being separated from it. There's no real line between chemicals that are natural and artificial, DMT for example. It's incredibly tricky to decide what actions are good for the earth and which are bad. I've noticed that mushrooms grow most heavily where old roads have been and nature was cleared out and destroyed. I've also gotten a lot of insights from litter found in places that I consider sacred and belonging to nature. Those human litter bugs are loved by mother earth just as dearly as the birds, the stones and trees.

Study the crow. He eats trash, he lives alongside humans, he thrives upon the destruction of the forest, and yet he is one of the most intelligent creatures on earth and he is the star of many myths and stories for good reason. Nature loves us so much and is such an integral part of us that it allows us the illusion that we were ever separate from it. For the same reason you're completely right, if you really look at tree, it will tell you all the secrets you told yourself long ago and forgot.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

18 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I believe that nature holds the key but it's also inseparable from us so the fear of being separated from it is part of the illusion. I really share your love of nature @pluto and as it's a lifelong love, I've become conscious that I have also created an attachment to it which has created fear of being separated from it. There's no real line between chemicals that are natural and artificial, DMT for example. It's incredibly tricky to decide what actions are good for the earth and which are bad. I've noticed that mushrooms grow most heavily where old roads have been and nature was cleared out and destroyed. I've also gotten a lot of insights from litter found in places that I consider sacred and belonging to nature. Those human litter bugs are loved by mother earth just as dearly as the birds, the stones and trees.

Study the crow. He eats trash, he lives alongside humans, he thrives upon the destruction of the forest, and yet he is one of the most intelligent creatures on earth and he is the star of many myths and stories for good reason. Nature loves us so much and is such an integral part of us that it allows us the illusion that we were ever separate from it. For the same reason you're completely right, if you really look at tree, it will tell you all the secrets you told yourself long ago and forgot.

This is because the mycelium under ground can detect where there is a lot of foot traffic, so it will intentionally fruit mushrooms near humans so that when they drop their spores humans will carry them and spread them far and wide to other areas. Pretty amazing, they are highly intelligent

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@Commodent There is always a way to find balance, the issue is that the frequency of the world on a we live in today, on a collective level is disharmonious and far too destructive to flow with in the first place. In order for the earth and the universe for that matter to bloom, we must live in harmony with the fundamental laws of creation and there needs to be balance. We need to live more in tune with the natural flow of life like a river, rather then create further resistance cause currently its 80% destructive and 20% creative. Once this balances out, all will see.

@Pramit Because a scientific explanation makes more sense to people who are more mechanically-wired like so.. I do not need to understand science or the fundamentals of science. I am in tune with the fundamentals of life. Everything else is secondary.

Nahm, Mandy, Zero <333

Keep shining and spreading that love beautiful souls!

B R E A T H E

13 hours ago, Nahm said:

This is a surface level result of a surface level investigation. 

One must believe the thought “I am not enlightened”, to experience it falsely as the actuality. 

Because I see others who knows better than me. They can answer me before I asked. Sometimes they know my blind spot better than I do & point it out to me. (Accurately, not a "projection")

Same with “I am a soul in a body”. This is an a priori, un-inspected, belief. You have absolutely zero direct evidence of this, regardless of how long you have repeated it, and believed it. This is the root of all suffering - the separate self. 

I literally feel my soul in my body. Sometimes it can get misaligned. And my body get sick while my soul feels fine.

“I will leave this body” - again, no direct experience. This is a belief. 

I WILL leave this body. I haven't. I said I will.

“You’re still alive Nahm” is riddled with beliefs about yourself as alive, and separate. I am not Nahm, I am not alive, and I am not separate. I am pretty dang still though. Ok. However you wanna identified yourself. But as long as the person next to you can see you physically, you are still alive.

“My body” is identification via belief, beliefs via identification... “will leave me” this is an inherent belief in the duality of yourself, but you have never experienced being two. This also reveals beliefs in space and time as actuality - that there is “somewhere else” to go, “somewhere” to leave....”when it”...again, dualistic belief...all you know in genuine, honest scrutiny of direct experience, is the knowing - not an actual separation of knowing and a separate  “thing”  known...in not inspecting your beliefs, you perpetuate this (suffering), and thus believe in “death”...which again, you have zero direct experience of any kind whatsoever with - it is a belief, about yourself, but because you continue to avoid the inspection, you don’t understand how “death” is actually the infinite, true self (you)......”physically” then entirely collapses and is recognized, hilariously, and loving, as a believe you yourself created, in sheer innocence. 

Ok Nahm. 

Everything else changes except me. That's why the body "will" leave me. The landscape changes. The people changes. When I dream at night, am I in my body? No. 

This is interesting. My words are literal. 

My guru says you can die before you die(physically).

When I say death, it's literal. Physical death. I have an experience when I almost died physically, but I don't wanna die yet. Let's say if I let myself die. so physically-then-entirely-collapses-and-is-recognized ? Or you're speaking of a different kind of death(conceptual) ? Are your "physical" literal? 

So there are many people in this world who have died but still living in their body? That is literally physical. Or you are not physical anymore but from my perspective you are physical. 

I read that verse as literal. I shall taste death when I died physically, later, when it's time.

13 hours ago, Aakash said:

@Jkris I have a simple question that will answer all of those, if you manage to catch onto the intended meaning 

In your experience of life and death 

what was better 

something or nothing ? 

My answer is both. I must not be enlightened then.

Something, because it's better to have God. Nothing, because it's better to not have anything. 

One is in the Absolute sense, the other, in the physical sense. 

@Aakash  i think our path is the opposite. The world is becoming lower & lower in quality. The ancient people are way way more spiritual , way stronger physically, way more intelligent than us, way richer. Their architecture is way beyond our reach. But, relatively in our Era, it's true that we are moving for a better world. But in the bigger perspective, our qualities is becoming lower and lower. 

You are better than your parents. That's true. But there are things which are lost if we don't preserve it. 

Allah says do not destroy the world after He had reconstruct it (re 7:56). In a way, it's true that we are the best generations compared to those before us. That's why we are here. Or else we would have been destroyed.

Then it will repeat itself, truth will be forgotten, good & bad will exist. The bad will be destroyed & what remains is the good. When Allah has reconstructed the world.

The reason why we are still here, is because we are still given chances. It's over when you died physically. Literally.

Edited by Angelite