pluto

The Ego is a Self-Defence Mechanism of an Inflamed Nervous System

55 posts in this topic

Based on the writings of Matt Kahn i couldn't agree more with how he explains The Ego in his book: Whatever Arises, Love That. I read this book a while ago but i did not want to post as of yet until i re-understood the depth of his explanation.

Pairing with my own observation and input... The Ego(the imaginary identity) is simply a (self-defence mechanism) resulting from an Inflamed/overstimulated nervous system. Coming into this world, our nervous systems are very easily overstimulated thus inflamed so for the Soul to protect its Purity, The Ego is created. When i observe very young children, i see little to no ego, pure love, pure joy, pure beingness. No judgment, no fear, no hate but simply the essence of source itself in human form, the true self, the natural self before the Ego is born.

They may not be Enlightened and Know what what the Master knows but their behaviour, their natural "beingness" is enlightened/god-like in itself thus they simply know what they need to know when they need to know it. Reality just works for them because they are completely themselves.

In the world we live today, almost everything we are introduced to, the frequencies in our disharmonious environments, the chemicals in our food, water and air supply, the technological bombardment and almost everything and everyone around us is (energetically over-stimulative) thus we become overstimulated too. When the nervous system becomes over-stimulated, it becomes inflamed thus The Ego is born, out of self-defence to preserve the purity of the Soul, of the true self.

You also can notice where people live in tune with nature, in small tribes and villages around the world which are mostly disconnected from the modern world of excess chemicals, technology and general over-stimulation, you will notice most of these people are almost Ego-less and behave simply like Animals in the wild, in tune with nature thus more in-tune with spirit thus their true selves rather than the imaginary identity because hardly anything in their lives is (Energetically Threatening) to their Energetic Blueprint, the soul-print, so to speak.

Go live in Nature away from the modern world for a while, live like a monk, like a hermit. You will notice how everything calms down, your identities start fading away, your mind becomes still, your essences is purified. You will naturally become more and more like the child you were before the world got its hands on you, you will naturally behave like Buddha, Jesus, Rumi, Lao Tzu and these Enlightened Beings who have successfully purified themselves thus one embody God is Form. The True self, The Natural self.

Enlightenment is simply reuniting with the Soul, The True self and embodying and expressing who you really are but in an overstimulative world, this becomes extremely, extremely challenging thus why many on the spiritual path decide to be hermits and live in solitude because they do not like or agree with who they become and how they behave when they are amidst the chaos.

Its like you trying to sit in meditation and be still in the silence while someone is blasting 1000w speakers of death metal music in your ears, goodluck with being who you truly are if you are bombarded 24/7 by frequencies that are disharmonious and the complete opposite of your natural energy/frequency.

Somethings to think about :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

We need to calm theses nervous systems down, free spirulina and chlorella for all baby, maybe some watercress too

CAN I GET A HEELLLOOOOO THEREEE

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

??

How about the mind susceptibility to locking in people, knowledge and ideas; as people grow older they seem to have less and less willingness to change, adapt, or let go and SEE what is yet to be experienced 

Perhaps it’s all tied to that bloody nervous system xD

49 minutes ago, pluto said:

When i observe very young children, i see little to no ego, pure love, pure joy, pure beingness. No judgment, no fear, no hate but simply the essence of source itself in human form

It's not so simple. Small children can act very selfishly. And they certainly have fear. Try taking a baby away from its mother. Notice the fear.

In a sense it's easy to be joyful as a kid because if you have good parents they will handle all of your survival needs for you, allowing you to play and not worry about survival. But as you grow a little bit you gotta start surviving by yourself and that's when life becomes hard and ego invents elaborate devilish survival mechanisms.

So that ego defense mechanism rises as a necessity of life. How do you navigate a world where everyone lies, cheats, steals, and manipulates? You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't. This is the fundamental dilemma of life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura They pick up the "selfishness" from their surroundings that is when Ego has started to introduce. Before that they are very pure based on my own observations but yes environment, parents, surroundings play a big role in how soon the Ego emerges.

Yeah that's what i mean, its a natural self-defence mechanism due to the world we live in, hopefully in the future our world can be more in tune with nature and natural laws and live more harmoniously as a collective in which i believe will help reduce the intensity of ego, especially a negative ego significantly.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

31 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

We need to calm theses nervous systems down, free spirulina and chlorella for all baby, maybe some watercress too

CAN I GET A HEELLLOOOOO THEREEE

Hi Ralph, Hey Drew and Stay well stay healthy, peaceee!

??

B R E A T H E

32 minutes ago, pluto said:

its a natural self-defence mechanism due to the world we live in

But the world we live in was created by such children. So it's a catch-22.

The paradox here is, to have a less barbaric world we need a more socially complex, less "natural" world. The "natural" human world wasn't peace and love, it was bullying, rape, and pillage.

Slavery is only transcended after Spiral stage Orange and above.

Even if you raise a baby in the perfection conditions, it will still grow up to have a big fat ego.

@Leo Gura What i mean by "natural world" is living more in harmony with the natural flow of life, the natural and universal laws, cycles, cosmic events, micro/macrocosm ect.. This allows us to be more in tune with truth/spirit, so to speak.

B R E A T H E

3 minutes ago, pluto said:

What i mean by "natural world" is living more in harmony with the natural flow of life, the natural and universal laws, cycles, cosmic events, micro/macrocosm ect.. This allows us to be more in tune with truth/spirit, so to speak.

Yeah, well, that's very tricky because the nature of reality is dualistic opposition. Being "unnatural" or out of harmony is part of the cycles of nature. It's problematic to say that war and slavery are unnatural.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, well, that's very tricky because the nature of reality is dualistic opposition. Being "unnatural" or out of harmony is part of the cycles of nature.

Understood and i agree yes, as balance is always key but we are severely out of balance is what i am trying to say i guess. Mostly destructive sided.

B R E A T H E

Natural = in flow

Unnatural = not in flow

Non Ego

Ego

When something is done with pure intention.

When something is done out of greed & passion.

God had created Everything in perfect balance. Do not destroy that balance. (It will always be balanced back at the end. It is unavoidable. But will turn out differently than when it first started). Karma is unavoidable. Might as well make it good since the very beginning. So that the good will be doubled x tripled to infinity.

If it's bad, then the bad will be magnified to infinity.

I'm still alive, so there is good & bad. Literally

Edited by Angelite

@Aakash If you don't have the quality of God, then you are not God. Aakashi is not God. Literally. You are God's creation that has manifested in this particular life.

@pluto Am I right? 

My definition of God is that which Controls Everything simultaneously. Right now, you don't control everything. Literally.(@Aakash )

@Angelite lol you would see me on a beach somewhere if that were the case 

but yes 

its a duality vs non -duality thing and that's why enlightenment and true self are the truth 

it was just confused before about what the term "god" meant 

37 minutes ago, Angelite said:

Natural = in flow

Unnatural = not in flow

Non Ego

Ego

When something is done with pure intention.

When something is done out of greed & passion.

God had created Everything in perfect balance. Do not destroy that balance. (It will always be balanced back at the end. It is unavoidable. But will turn out differently than when it first started). Karma is unavoidable. Might as well make it good since the very beginning. So that the good will be doubled x tripled to infinity.

Well said, i agree! Love your name by the way <3

B R E A T H E

2 hours ago, pluto said:

Well said, i agree! Love your name by the way <3

Yeah God and It's mysterious ways. ❤️?‍♂️

Interesting name I agree. ❤️??

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@pluto Excellent!  Just as an aside, I get the impression Matt creates a duality, in so creates blame, just in some sense. Does he acknowledge and explain that infinite & infinite is no-experience (the ‘forgetting’ & it’s “role”)? To the contrary, just as an example and analogy of the duality being imposed, 1000w’s of Bulls on Parade, or Testify, or maybe Fucking Hostile -  at a volume that shatters - I am filled with Self - Source / Love, is viscerally drawn upon. “My” nervous system relishes the madness & chaos. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 hours ago, Angelite said:

Natural = in flow & Unnatural = not in flow

Non Ego & Ego

When something is done with pure intention. & When something is done out of greed & passion.

Yes! “Plugged in”, or “not plugged in” - but first person only, direct experience only. 

God had created Everything in perfect balance. Do not destroy that balance.

If the balance is perfect, the balance can not actually be destroyed. If destruction is of perfection too - then “balance” is a misnomer. “Who” would destroy balance, is not outside of everything - and therefore is of the perfect balance. Perfection is all inclusive. An exception is perfect, or there is no perfection. Perhaps freedom, autonomy, & chaos & destruction - are perfection, as well as seeing this - or not seeing this.  

(It will always be balanced back at the end. It is unavoidable.

Ah yes! But explain it. Literally. Investigate that all the way through and science, meta-science, quantum mechanics, cosmology, and astronomy  (and every duality therein) are upended - collapsed - in the knowing. 

But will turn out differently than when it first started). Karma is unavoidable.

Maybe perceiving karma as unavoidable, creates the experience karma is unavoidable. Ask an ant, in it’s infinite dynamicity about karma - and it will tell you the truth every time. 

Might as well make it good since the very beginning. So that the good will be doubled x tripled to infinity.

Only if you’re “alive”, and don’t inspect that. It would seem the belief you are alive, is being supported on your own uninspected “good & bad”. This requires the duality of alive & dead. One is not alive or dead. 

6 hours ago, Angelite said:

@Aakash If you don't have the quality of God, then you are not God. Aakashi is not God. Literally. You are God's creation that has manifested in this particular life.

In direct experience of “God” - there is no duality, no “not God”. God=creation=manifestation=you. All else is duality (concept overlay upon actual)

@pluto Am I right? 

Sensation is not dualistic, God / you - are not dualistic,  “right & wrong” protect the ego, so “you” are not found to be “wrong” - which is inherently, dualistic. (Your own Judgment is what appears to separate)

My definition of God is that which Controls Everything simultaneously.

“My” definition of God. Notice - “who” thinks “it” can define God, as if what is infinite could be encapsulated in a definition which arises as it, within it, not separate from, infinity. 

Right now, you don't control everything. Literally.(@Aakash )

The “idea” of control is your idea. Outside of that idea / belief, no actuality, as “control” requires duality.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Balance and karma is synonym. Without karma there won't be any balance~~

I thought babies are innocent. But they are not free from karma either. Enlightened being too. Balance is unavoidable. Good karma & bad karma. 

You can be given a pass though. 

Edited by Angelite

@Nahm Wow. That resolved "my past experiences". 

I love You and I knew today Will be Glorious Day. ❤️

Genie from the Source. 

When You give I want to give. Omg, Omg like more and more equinimity is not possible. Ecstasy is. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity