StephenK

Changing the World

27 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, StephenK said:

This inspection work hurts like a b**** at the moment. 

Inspect that. See if that’s a given or a perspective. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I just posted a similar topic before I noticed this one...  I'm with you, OP.  So many sages have told us that everything is perfect the way it is.  The world doesn't need to be improved.  The world as currently constructed is a natural, perfect happening, as natural and perfect as anything else in nature.

@Nahm I think it's the resistance to inspection work that is causing the dis-ease, not the inspection itself. Unless that is not what you mean, and I'm missing the point completely. As a side note, I read some of my writings from when I was a teenager and I seemed wiser then than I am now, almost a decade later. I used to be very opinionated back then. Now, I feel like I know nothing. Everything feels like it needs to be re-examined. I find it hard to form opinions now, as they all break apart upon closer inspection. I've had many bouts of crying/laughter recently, not out of fear or sadness, but out of awe and laughter at how I've been tripped up by ego over and over again. Anyway, I'm veering off the original topic.   

Desire to change the world is a human condition so completely exists in imagination.  But for creatures with imagination we do not prosper if stagnant. So the desire for change is self-perpetuating.  

But... I think you are misinterpreting what it means that the world is perfect as it is.  The perfection of the world includes the changes imagination has incurred.  So to leave the world perfectly as it is includes the human desire for change.  No need to change anything, by embracing change. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@StephenK There is no need for change at all from an absolute perspective, consider that from a relative perspective there is always a way to be closer to god and there is the distinction between devilry and godhood. When you reach an absolute  point, you return to the world of duality and that world of duality becomes real. 

Focus on not having to change anything about you to be at peace. That will be the change you are striving for. The journey consists of realizing that there is no journey. This is how both of these things are true at the same time

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

3 hours ago, StephenK said:

@Nahm I think it's the resistance to inspection work that is causing the dis-ease, not the inspection itself. Unless that is not what you mean, and I'm missing the point completely. As a side note, I read some of my writings from when I was a teenager and I seemed wiser then than I am now, almost a decade later. I used to be very opinionated back then. Now, I feel like I know nothing. Everything feels like it needs to be re-examined. I find it hard to form opinions now, as they all break apart upon closer inspection. I've had many bouts of crying/laughter recently, not out of fear or sadness, but out of awe and laughter at how I've been tripped up by ego over and over again. Anyway, I'm veering off the original topic.   

That’s the path. ?? Sounds perfect. 

Write that down on your dry erase board, and look at it, let it sink in...the simple wisdom at hand. You are saying there’s no issue with the inspection work, so there’s no justifying any resistance.  (Op) Everything is perfect as it is, as from infinite certainty is the excitement of this uncertainty. It’s a gift really. It’s also perfect as it is, because it is you. Truly there is not you and a world. You get to live, and create, share, and enjoy - just for the experience, just for the love, unrestrained by implications of meaning, free of the clinging to perspectives. The one who knows the awe & laughter is coming like a newborn, and will more and more so. Like a baby, it’s beautiful, perhaps the most beautiful experience there is...also, huge, huge mess at first, and it’s all coming out wether you push or not, so, relax. Purification is the natural healing of the body & mind, and is the flow of the universe that creates and brings everything new. Let go! 

Drop expectations, of what you’ll do, become, know. Let it all go. :)

Cultivate intention, of how you feel, of ‘plugging in’, and then going about this life stuff. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE