CreamCat

You may be perfect, but you can do better.

6 posts in this topic

I realized that I just need to do better if I want to do better. I also realized that I can start doing better immediately if I wish to.

Being stuck with fancy theories can easily stall improvements.

First, I'm going to incrementally raise the bar for my minimum performance. I cannot rely on my best performance in the long run.

If you cannot perform well despite ego backlash and strong negative emotions, you cannot perform consistently in the long run.

If you want to take godly responsibilities, you better learn to perform like God despite Godly difficulties.

After raising my minimum performance, I'm going to also increase my average and best performance.

Edited by CreamCat

What if it's not the minimum nor the maximum bar for performance that needs to be raised, but rather what kind of performance you are able to produce? In the sense of shifting what kind of contribution you have to offer, that works better for you or for whatever purpose you want to fulfill under the circumstances under which you need to operate. Sometimes adding amplification is not the solution.

Removing, understanding and/or accepting limitations tend to improve performance regardless. Distractions created by the ego and through the ego unfavorable emotional responses is a good thing to deal with even without focusing on performance and the pressures that performance anxieties may result in. What kind of performance and why is performance important, what are the underlying reasons.

I'm curious to hear about the godly responsibilities.

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

@Eph75 Direction is important, too. Going fast in the wrong direction is bad. I think I got the right direction for now.

I think my work is about removing distractions rather than raising speed.

Just by removing distractions, your speed increases, and your direction becomes more accurate. In my case, raising the bar for my minimum performance entails limiting the degree to which I give in to distractions rather than giving up entirely just because I procrastinated a little bit.

A godly responsibility can mean either a very difficult responsibility of any kind or a very complex responsibility you take to solve very complex problems for the greater good. Solving very complex problems of a large community is a lot more difficult than solving your own personal problems.

Edited by CreamCat

@CreamCat Thanks for the adding perspective to "godly responsibility", I haven't heard that expression before.

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

In the words of tony robbins, raise your standard.

Your average minimum performance defines your standard.

Edited by CreamCat