kira

experienced with ketelar (ketamine)

7 posts in this topic

Hi there 

anybody here has ever used ketelar for consciousness work? I did a quick research online

apparently it can be used

intramusculair

Intravenous

and oraal

the last too can produce what they call … K-hole an almost dead experience and experience of meeting god …. ( it what i read online )

anybody here has ever used it ? so yes in what form ? what were your experince with it?

greetings

Yeah I done Ketamine about 20 times and I love it but I didnt use it for consciousness work yet.

It has a very comfortable body feeling like you could sit and Meditate forever because your body feels so comfy in any position

and its like you let go off all your fears without even wanting to do it.

You need to be careful because it can be addictive and I know lots of people who abused it pretty hard at festivals and so on.

I used it in powder form and snorted it

Overall I really like Keta and I definitely want to try it for consciousness work when I am done with lsd

I never been in the K-hole but one friend had the experience and he said it was wonderful

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

It's addictive and can be mixed...I recommend getting it off the darknet (if you know how to do so safely), then testing it. K is awesome tho, it's so fuckin class. Makes me go a bit loopy...defo Wana k hole some day.....defo

@TrynaBeTurquoise @acidgoofy

Luckly i dont have to worry about the quality of it.. is the kind that docters use in hospital… so i dont have to worry about the queality… hihihi

either way seing as what i got is liquid... i have a couple of optios.. either i turn into cristals..which i dont really thing should be the best idea.. I can also use IM which i have read have a short effects … or use it IV, thing is ...that i dont have experince injecting IV only IM

I also had the liquid once (for animals) and you can just spill the liquid on a plate or something where you can scratch it off easy,

the liquid will dry and in the end you will have fine powder to snort

you also could fasten the process by putting it in the microwave or doing it with a hairdryer or something but I never did that