Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ActualizedDavid

What do you know about Healing?

5 posts in this topic

What do you know about Healing?

Edited by ActualizedDavid

@ActualizedDavid , I have attended a few healing courses and practised with groups. 

It's basically visualisation combined with positive thinking and prayer. One's intention in doing good, as in to heal, is a powerful thing and the technique acts as a crutch and aid to focus one's attention.

There is always a sequence or technique followed - such as asking for permission and protection, grounding oneself etc. The techniques usually include knowledge of the chakra system, wherein one directs energy to each chakra.

I once attended a course with an extremely talented group of healers, in so far as they were highly intuitive. They had each followed a meditation practice of some kind for many years and were, as a consequence, extremely sensitive to energies. Some were clairvoyant. The remarkable thing was that they would sense exactly the same or see the same thing about a person - I witnessed this myself when a patient visited for healing. I, acting as his guide, introduced him to a few of these healers in sequence who alluded to the fact that his chakras were rotating slowly (he was actually depressed). 

Edited by astrokeen

Healing is when there is no longer resistance to the natural self, the true self.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@astrokeen hmm . that's interesting. I did something similar with some videos online. I got the same thing like you said. 

"It's basically visualisation combined with positive thinking and prayer"

@LeoIsMe69 and bum ! miracles 

@pluto  I can relate to that. Thank you!