Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angelite

Who wants Truth? [ Part 2 ]

81 posts in this topic

On Death

From Anas Ibn Malik, Prophet Muhammad says ; 

" Let not anyone wish for death because of the sufferings that they experience. When they really need (to wish for death), it's enough to say 

~ O Allah, keep me alive so long as being alive is good for me, and take my life away if death is good for me~ " [Bukhari]

Sometime ago, another guru says that those who are dead will wish to return and be alive. Both the good and the bad. The good, because they want more; to add their good deeds, the bad because they will wish that they are good when they're alive. When you die, it will be over for you. In whatever state you're in when you die, that will be your level/state to infinity. 

He told me, what is in front of you is more deserving of your attention that those who have died (people of the past). When you have died, you can look at others who are still alive, but there's nothing you can do about it. 

But those who are still alive can give their prayers and good deeds to the dead, it will benefit them. And you get double the reward, one for doing it yourself, the other for giving it to others.  

There are three things

The living before the dead

The present/seen before the absent/unseen

A man before a woman

It does not mean the latter is lesser than the former. It is wisdom. 

By another guru

- July 14th -

Those who are alive will have chances to increase their rewards&state, but also with appropriate trials and sufferings relative to their chances of getting the good chances. While the dead, it's over. There's nothing you can do anymore, if you're good, then you're good. If you're bad, then it will be bad to infinity. The thing is, no one knows what is their state except God. 

Those who are right in front of you, have more rights over your attention than those who are dead or absent.

God created Adam first, from him He created Hawa/Eve. (Hawa means lust in Arabic) Men & Women in Islam have special roles & rules, each are different but our similarities are connected at the soul level. We are not meant to be the same but equal. Equal here is synonym to infinite differences. But equally just. Our chances are equal. But in different ways. 

This is what happen when you die physically

[ 50:QAF ]

16. And We have created human beings and knows what is whispered in their hearts , and We are closer to him than his jugular veins. 

17.When two angels records (their actions), one on their right,the other on their left.

18.Not a single word does he utter except that there are angels by his sides observing (always ready to record his deeds).

19.And the stupor of death will bring truth(before his eyes): This was the thing which you were trying to escape.

20.And the Trumpet shall be blown, that will be the Day that was warned. 

21.And there will come forth every soul; with each will be an angel to (walk you) , and an angel to bear witness.

22."Indeed! You were heedless of this; now We have removed your veil, and your sight is sharp this Day."

23.And his Companion (the angel) will say; "Here is (his record) ready with me"

...continue till verse 45

There are rules which are the SAME for men & women. And there are rules which are DIFFERENT for men & women.

The former, is at soul level. The latter, at the physical heart, body & mind level.

MEN & WOMEN IN ISLAM

SAME RULES

4:124

Whoever do good deeds, be it a male or a female, and have faith, they will enter Heaven, and not the least injustice will be done to them.

35:29

Those who rehearse the Book of Allah, establish regular prayer, and spend(in charity) out of what We have provided for them, secretly and openly, hope for a commerce that will never fail:

For He will pay them their reward, nay, He will give them (even) more out of His Bounty: for He is Oft Forgiving, Most Ready to appreciate(service).

(This is a reminder for Qarun , the richest man in Egypt during the time of Moses. I have visited the remains in Egypt.)

[28:77]

" But seek, with the (wealth) which Allah has bestowed on you, the Home of the Hereafter, nor forget your portion in this world: but do good, as Allah has been good to you, and seek not mischief in the land: for Allah loves not those who do mischief."

He said : " This has been given to me because of a certain knowledge which I have." Did he not know that Allah had destroyed, before him, (whole) generations- which were superior to him in strength and greater in the amount (of riches) they had collected? But the wicked are not called (immediately) to account for their sins. 

ISLAM IN A NUTSHELL

6:151

Say (O Muhammad) : " Come, I will rehearse what Allah has (really) prohibited you from : join not anything as equal with Him; be good to your parents; do not kill your children for fear of poverty- We provide sustenance for you and for them- come not near to shameful deeds. Whether open or secret; kill not life, which Allah has made sacred, except by way of justice and law :  thus does He command you, that you may learn wisdom.

6:152

And come not near to the orphan's property, except to improve it, until he attain the age of full strength; give measure and weight with (full) justice- no burden do We place on any soul, but that which it can bear- whenever you speak, speak justly, even if near relative is concerned; and fulfill the Covenant of Allah; thus does He command you. That you may be righteous.

7:33

Say (O Muhammad) : " The things that my Lord has indeed forbidden are: shameful deeds, whether open or secret; sins and trespasses against truth or reason; assigning partners to Allah, for which He has not given any authority; and saying things about Allah of which you have no knowledge."

I think I'll just list it [ SAME RULES ],pretty much everything. All worships and conduct.

(Except when it comes to period, women can't fast, or pray, or read the Quran, or do the pilgrimage, or have sex. But we can do the zikr: remembrance of God.& everything else)

[2:222] They ask you about menstrual cycle. Say: " Menstruation is impurity." So keep yourself away from women when they are on their period and do not approach them until they are clean. When they have purified themselves, you may approach them in any place ordained for you by Allah. For Allah loves those who return to Him in repentance & those who keep themselves pure&clean.

For women, we can't enter the mosque when we are on our period.

For men, they can't enter the mosque when they haven't purified themselves (mind after drinking, the body after having intercourse). *drinking here is when alcohol was still not prohibited back then. After some time, a new verse was revealed prohibiting drinking. 

[4:43] O you who believe, approach not your prayers with a mind befogged (*drunk) ,until you can understand all that you say- nor in a state of ceremonial impurity(except when travelling on the road), until after washing your whole body. If you are ill, or on a journey, or one of you comes from relieving, or you have been in contact with women, and you find no water to wash yourself (& for ablution), then take for yourselves clean sand or earth, and rub therewith your faces and hands. For Allah is all Forgiving and the best Forgiver.

(we call it tayammum : sand bath X ablution haha)

(there is another thing where you wash yourself with earth or mud water, when you touch a dog or a pig haha. Because it is not clean. Actually you can touch a dog when it's dry)

SAME RULESKarma

[4:92] Never should a believer kill a believer; but (if it so happens) by mistake, (compensation is due): if one (so) kills a believer, it is ordained that he should free a believing slave, and pay compensation to the deceased's family, unless they remit it freely. If the deceased belonged to a people at war with you, and he was a believer, the freeing of a believing slave(would be sufficient). If he belonged to a people with whom you have treaty of mutual alliance, compensation should be made to his family, and a believing slave be freed. For those who find this beyond their means, (is prescribed) a fast for two months: by way of repentance to Allah: for Allah has all knowledge and all wisdom.

[4:93] If a man man kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell, to abide therein (forever): and the wrath and curse of Allah are upon him, and...

SAME RULESBoth men and women can't marry a disbeliever

Do not marry unbelieving women(idolaters), until they believe: a slave women who believes is better than an unbelieving women, even though she allures you. Nor marry (your girls/daughters) to unbelievers until they believe: a slave man who believes is better than an unbeliever, even though he allures you. Unbelievers do(but) beckon you to the Fire. But Allah beckons you by His Grace to the Garden(of bliss) and forgiveness, and makes His Signs clear to mankind: that they may celebrate His praise. [2:221] 

SAME RULES : On demeaning others

O you who believe, let not some men among you laugh at others: it may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): nor let some women laugh at others: it may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after he has believed: and those who do not desist are (indeed) doing wrong.[49:11]

EQUAL RULES : Good men for good women, bad men for bad women

(On Adultery & slandering)

24:2 The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if you believe in Allah & the Last Day : and the punishment needs to be witnessed by some believers.

(This is, when you can bring forth four witnesses to their adultery and fornication. Only then should they be punished.)

*not feel empathy to both that will refrain you from applying Allah's law*

24:3 Let no man guilty of adultery or fornication marry any but a woman similarly guilty, or an unbeliever: nor let any but such a man or an unbeliever marry such a woman; to believers such thing is forbidden.

24:4 And those who accused good women (of adultery) without bringing forth four witnesses(to support their allegations), flog them 80 times and you are not allowed to take their oath /take them as witness forever. For such people are wicked transgressors.

24:5 Unless they repent and mend(their conduct); for Allah is Oft Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Islam is a religion of justice, no chance to avoid responsibilities. Both men & women.

24:6  [MEN] And for those who launch a charge against their spouses, and have (in support) no evidence but their own,- their solitary evidence (can be received) if they bear witness four times(with an oath) by Allah that they are solemnly telling the truth;

24:7 And the fifth (oath) (should be) that they solemnly invoke the curse of Allah on themselves if they tell a lie.

24:8 [WOMEN] But it would avert the punishment from the wife, if she bears witness four times (with an oath) by Allah, that (her husband) is telling a lie;

24:9 And the fifth (oath) should be that she solemnly invokes the wrath of Allah on herself if (her accuser) is telling the truth

24:10 If it were not for Allah's grace and mercy on you, and that Allah is Oft-Returning, Full of Wisdom- (you would be ruined indeed).

24:23 Those who slander chaste women, indiscreet but believing, are cursed in this life and in the Hereafter: for them is a grievous Penalty.

(this verses actually refers to the time when Aisha was accused of adultery by some men, but the wisdom behind this is relevant till now)

24:26 Women impure are for men impure, and men impure for women impure. And women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity : these are not affected by what people say: for them there is forgiveness, and a provision honorable.

EQUALITY : At soul level for both men & women.

33:35 

For Muslim men & women - for believing men & women, for devout men & women, for true men & women, for men & women who are patient and constant, for men & women who humble themselves, for men & women who give in charity, for men & women who fast (and deny themselves) , for men & women who engage much in Allah's praise- for them has Allah's praise- for them has Allah prepared forgiveness and great reward.

33:36

It is not fitting for a believer, man or women, when a matter has been decided by Allah and His messenger, to have any option about their decision: if any one disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he is indeed on a clearly wrong Path.

(this is referring to when the prophet was instructed by Allah to marry Zainab when her husband has divorced her, but the prophet was a bit scared of the people and hide it in his heart. Then Allah revealed this verse so he have to tell it to others since it is a revelation).

33:37

Behold! You did say to one who had received the grace of Allah and your favour : " Retain you (in wedlock) your wife, and fear Allah." But you did hide in your heart that which Allah was about to make manifest: you did fear the people, but it is more fitting that you should fear Allah. Then when Zayd had dissolved (his marriage) with her, with the necessary (formality), We joined her in marriage to you: in order that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the believers in (the matter of) marriage with the wives of their adopted sons, when the latter have dissolved with the necessary (formality)(their marriage) with them. And Allah's command must be fulfilled.

33:38

There can be no difficulty to the prophet in what Allah has indicated to him as a duty. It was the practice (approved) of Allah amongst those of old that have passed away. And the command of Allah is a decree determined. 

(It is to create a blueprint for Muslims. A living example. That's why God didn't send down an angel, but a human being. So that he can be a 'possible' example)

Relevant wisdom : In my religion, we had something called a prayer which is made for decision making. Usually when someone do it, they will get a guidance, and answer from Allah & His messenger. When you get that answer, you can't go against it (sometimes i do try to go against it just for the sake of it, when I still have doubt, or because of ego). That is the best for you. If it is conflicting with your own desire, you still have to follow it. Following your desire might not be good for you, only God knows what is best for you. For His Knowledge is all encompassing. I trust Allah more than my finite judgement. Following Allah's Guidance at every moment...having no preferences when it has been made clear. My preferences would be that of which Allah likes. When Allah likes something, that thing must be the best. Because Allah's Knowledge is all encompassing. Literally. It's a privilege to be His slave. God of all creations, from the beginning till the end. Seen and unseen. Known & unknown. And He answered my prayers. Through anything possible in my bubble of reality.

Usually when i still have doubt, I will ask God why it is best for me? To show me why. You'll get your answer. 

DIFFERENT RULES  : The difference between male & female in Islam is more on the etiquette, appearances and social aspect. 

Why men are different than women in Islam?

4:34 . (Husbands) are the protectors and maintainers of their (wives), because Allah has given the one more(strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have the guard. As to those women on whose part you fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, first you have to give them advice, (if they are still disobedience) separate their beds, (and if still do) beat them (lightly with a...fern leaf): but when they return to obedience, do not look for ways to annoys her: for Allah is Most High, Great (above you all).

Why are men taller and larger than women? Why are they stronger? 

Do not envy one another.

4:32 . And do not envy to what have been bestowed from Allah His gifts more freely on some of you than the other: to men is allotted what they earn, and to women what they earn : but ask Allah of His bounty. For Allah has full knowledge of all things.

4:33 . And to both (men & women) We have appointed shares and heirs to property left by parents and relatives. To those, also, to whom your right hand was pledged, give their due portion. For truly Allah is witness to all things. 

11,12, on heirs. Actually this surah is more about family rules and laws. Men have different portions than women. We had a slightly distinguished roles, based on our creation. It is different.

On lowering their gaze, Men & Women

24:30 [MEN] Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: and Allah is well acquainted with all that they do. 

24:31 [WOMEN] And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husband's sons, their brothers or their brother's sons, or their sister's sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs(really old servants), or small children who have no sense of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O you Believers! Turn you all together towards Allah, that you May attain Bliss

How can men not feel anything not wearing a top? Because they are not pretty haha no one would care even if they wear only shorts. But women are more delicate and precious, you don't wanna be looked at by the perv. This might not be normal for everyone here, but in my culture, you don't wanna be attractive sexually when you're out in daily life, you just wanna be treated normally with respect. You don't wan't your friends to be attracted to you sexually. That's really messed up. What more a stranger. (When you only need one person to marry).

My addition : Leo talks about homosexuality & LGBTQ. In Islam, there is a reason why men have to cover from their navel to the knees from other men(&women). As for women with women, it's the same (it is not obligatory to cover the other parts when we are with women).

And for both men with men & women with women, we are not allowed to sleep under the same sheet. For example, if i wanna sleep with my female friend or my sister, we will need to have our own blanket. Same with men. If you don't control your sexual passion it will stoop as low as wanting to have sex with a child. There's a limit in everything. All with it's own wisdom. 

HOMOSEXUALITY is a result of lust(lower version) and a learned behaviour. Maybe you are sexually abused. Or because you are exposed to it since you are young and take it as normal. When it's not. You can make it normal, but it's not what's pure to your natural being/soul. It's mind setting.

What do gay couples get when they got married? Satisfy their lust (that's only it). You can't have a child together. You'll still need a surrogate mother, in other words, not your 'love' child, but of a stranger... and then both of you will die, leaving a child whose parents is a father & a father...while his/her actual mother is a stranger who leaves you...I want a mother. Can I even trust these fathers if I'm a girl?

TRANSGENDER 

You can't change your physical body no matter how much it appears to be (changed). Transitioning your physical body, will make you lose more than what you are born with. The quality, health, happiness all reduced to a lower value. It won't be the same anymore, you might be satisfied with the "appearance" . But that's it. Just appearances. It's not worth the pain and what you've lose by transitioning. Actually it applies to all cosmetic surgery, when it's not for health reason. 

My standard of beauty is ; however you are born with(your genes) is fine given that you have a good & healthy body. Good here means you're all toned and healthy. Without any diseases. Healthy skin,hair, mind, body & soul, lifestyle. When you go under the knife, it will reduce your overall quality. It feels like something will break if I touch it. Your nose, or your jaw...I think transgenders are really messed up. Because there's no one to tell them that they shouldn't do it. It hurts, and not worth what you lose. Your healthy natural physical body without a single bruise or marks. Internal bruises..

You can be interested in a male or female oriented things without changing your body or appearances. What does your interest have anything to do with physical appearances? Notice these social construct. If you're a man, and you love pretty things, then that's it. Love pretty things but don't cut yourself up. I personally love skating and running around with my cam, but I don't cut my hair short. Because I'm fine with being a feminine woman. 

What does that have anything to do with appearances?

Whatever I feel like doing, is that of a female, because I'm a female. Born into a female (body&soul).My spirit is neutral though.

Anyway, I'm not talking about those who are born with both (physically male&female). Islam have different rules for these physically ambiguous people.

I THINK it's weird when respect & 'human rights'  is compared to 'what you do to your body' & your sexual preferences. What does that have anything to do with each other? 

I treat everyone the same, whoever you are, but that doesn't make changing your physical body right and it doesn't make following your lower desires right. Why do you wanna be treated specially? Yea fine, do as you wishes, but why do you wanna force me to accept that it's 'right' when it is not in my standard? You might as well just accept what is, than wanting to keep up with those lies you tell yourself till you die physically. 

I don't think people would even care if you wanna change yourself unless you are their family & their loved ones. It became a problem when it interferes with my personal values and rights. For example, I'm a Muslim, we have something that can't be trespassed. There's no way that a man can be treated as a women, no matter how much your appearance resembles that of a woman. The thing with transgenders is that they wanna be treated as equal as the real one. It can't be. You still can't shake hands with me. I still have to be modest with you. We can't live together as roommates. You're still a man. That's it. Don't get into a female public toilet. 

I'm glad that Islam is protecting our boundaries. When men are still men. And women are still women. Mentally & physically healthy. With what they are born with.

Why do women have to cover up more than men in Islam?

Because we are created differently. Do you like it when strangers look at you in a sexual way? I don't. Your family members won't do that to you (even if you wear freely), you can trust them, blood related relatives won't wan't any harm for you. But it's different with strangers. All women of religion are modest in their appearance. The more layers you wear, the more classy you'd be. 

This is what happen when you die physically

[ 50:QAF ]

16. And We have created human beings and knows what is whispered in their hearts , and We are closer to him than his jugular veins. 

17.When two angels records (their actions), one on their right,the other on their left.

18.Not a single word does he utter except that there are angels by his sides observing (ready to record his deeds).

19.And the stupor of death will bring truth (before his eyes): This was the thing which you were trying to escape.

20.And the Trumpet shall be blown, that will be the Day that was warned. 

21.And there will come forth every soul; with each will be an angel to (walk you) , and an angel to bear witness.

22."Indeed! You were heedless of this; now We have removed your veil, and your sight is sharp this Day."

23.And his Companion (the angel) will say; "Here is (his record) ready with me"

Anyway, it's not the matter of believing it or not believing it. You can try to duplicate everything, but Truth will be Truth. It is unavoidable. It can't be otherwise. You can fake something but the real one will still be real. As long as you're sincere, you'll be able to differentiate the two. It will be obvious. 

RANDOM HADEETH

From Abu Huraira, he said : " Prophet of Allah said: 'O Allah, I am only a normal human being, if any of the Muslims I have despise or cursed or hit,  turn it into a zakah or a blessings for him' "

This is some of my understanding about Islam. Islam is very basic. It didn't tell you specifically on how to design a good city. Or how to make a good film. You know what I mean?

It came to correct good conduct. Everything else is a manifestation of a collective inner self. Your city, is a manifestations of your inner values & the people's culture/lifestyle . You family structure, is a manifestation of your inner self. Your physical body, is a reflection of your roots. Your community and leaders, is a reflection of it's people.

An enlightened being can recognize the roots of everything. Wherever they place their eyes on, they will recognize it's deepest roots. As is, without any distortion.

Read 35: 12-23

29:38

24: 39-41

I don't know, it's endless. Actually I have known a lot. It can't be otherwise...

18:29

ANOTHER SAMENESS : Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has Faith, verily, to him will We give a new Life, a life that is good and pure, and We will bestow on such their reward according to the best of their actions [16:97] .

(Allah's rewards can be both in this world and the next)

Recommended to read the rest of the verses from here on. I see many people don't know what Islam is.

Edited by Angelite

Serious question. 

@AngeliteDo you fear that Allah Will somehow hit You with Lightning bolt If you finally admitt? 

You are doing all of this in Truth. Causing yourself enormous Amount of suffering, It's not your True state of BEING. 

?

My part one is a bit...specific. Here's some parts of it.

Who wants Truth? 

Actually I have found Truth since long time ago that there is no doubt left. 

You can throw at me whatever new ideas or anything it still won't change a thing. Clarity upon clarity. It can't be otherwise. 

Sometimes I wait for something to shatter my Truth. But there's really none. I think i'm just lucky to be born in Truth. It's a matter of magnifying the Truth... upon Truth upon Truth. It is not contradictory. I have yet to find any contradiction. 

Actually for the past past weeks I have had many messages from God but i'm a bit lazy/not in the mood to convey/share it with others. Actually i'm busy. I had pass many insights and things which I think is meant to be told.

I am not sure if I should tell it through my experience or directly as God's Words....

.... .... .... Quran 5: 110-120 <---this is God's Words. 

ok don't mind me~ a few days ago, I went to a Sufi master's house. He talks about the difference between those who knows Allah and those who are still veiled from Allah. But I don't think I can do justice in explaining it yet. 

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Serious question. 

@AngeliteDo you fear that Allah Will somehow hit You with Lightning bolt If you finally admitt? 

You are doing all of this in Truth. Causing yourself enormous Amount of suffering, It's not your True state of BEING. 

Why should I fear when I didn't do anything wrong? Admit what? 

I'm not suffering now. Why? (do you think so)

@AngeliteYes God is the Truth. There is no doubt.

God is all That is. 

So how are You or anyone separated from God. 

Only way You might think That You are separated is with creating False story in your mind of some human Who seeks God. Not Just That, by also beleiving in I am induviduated spirit which is the body. So God is outside of me somehwere else. 

How That could be even possible when God is all That is? 

You are not your body or spirit that lives inside of it. 

You are Allah. 

Only reason why don't You want to realize that quite actually You are Awareness of/and all That is /SOUL is because You still want to be separated from God. So that's clear denial of God. Who denies God is the devil. 

THIS IS GOD. THIS IS YOU. WAKE UP. 

@zeroISinfinity Bro...

It's true that Allah controls everything. But not in the way that you think...

It doesn't make you God...

15688231812771412559644.jpg

@Angelite

3 hours ago, Angelite said:

Recommended to read the rest of the verses from here on. I see many people don't know what Islam is.

neither do people who follow various type of islam schools, oneness in islam has been long lost by sufi mystics themselves

most of the muslims you see today are just shia/sunni schools in the middle east, as for other muslims around the world they don't even practice what G.C.C country muslims practice, it's quite awkward even as my days as a muslim to argue for places like palestine/hamas/taliban muslims etc, we just don't even see eye to eye, we're far off different it's like a modified half assed muslim culture in rich g.c.c countries (depending on what class/family they are born under)

you can try drop the oneness on any of the above muslims, they will reject it hardcore and call you a kafir/infidel, that's bullshiting and does not know hallah his path and your translation is misleading and wrong, they will have a claim that local cult mosq dude they visit frequently knows more about islam then you do or a tv airing series they watch is the true path

your post technically says is trying to define a long lost 'ism'

islam means submission to god (familiar to surrender /commitment / peace)

submission to god can be done in various deluded ways, ultimately islam is just giving up to a higher power, but the people keep making up all these crazy stories since they are just blind following sheep that eat up anything with their followtis syndrome

kill yourself in a bombing for allah

pray 5 times a day give give up your time and commit yourself for all these traditional stuff since that's what allah asks of you, the general muslim just obeys without question since he is afraid to displease allah, he/she isn't really given headroom to think much about their choice as muslims in the first place, well you could say that about any other place on earth technically

ANOTHER SAMENESS : Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has Faith, verily, to him will We give a new Life, a life that is good and pure, and We will bestow on such their reward according to the best of their actions [16:97] .

I doubt god would say something like that, after all reality is just experiencing itself in infinity, why on earth would it say don't explore yourself and limit it's own explorations? we live in duality we are supposed to do everything, cherry pick anything as that is god's birthright zen devil or not, oh edit wait my bad part of infinity is to tell yourself not to experience stuff as reality as god lol.. (including limiting people to not marry non-believers so ignorance grows is part of what god would desire, god can be infinitely ignorant too as it explores itself)

although personally i do like the idea of peace over making each other suffer as one

1 hour ago, Angelite said:

@zeroISinfinity

It's true that Allah controls everything. But not in the way that you think...

It doesn't make you God...

I think there is a misunderstanding of what god is, god is right here right now, you, everything all worlds, and yes that makes even an ant a god a cell a god and not just your imaginary circle jerk of a thought of what it is, god is unlimited and not limited to a simple thought your mind has, your mind can't really comprehend it, it's beyond it always will be

Anyway, it's not the matter of believing it or not believing it. You can try to duplicate everything, but Truth will be Truth. It is unavoidable. It can't be otherwise. You can fake something but the real one will still be real. As long as you're sincere, you'll be able to differentiate the two. It will be obvious. 

actually you cannot differentiate between the two, they will always be true together since they are one, wherever you look whatever you do, everything will always be true with it's own perceptive lens, deluded or not, every path is always right, everything is always true, for muslims, christians, atheists, agnostics or whatever subjectivity of perspectives

if you separate two, they cannot be one anymore you are one with everything even the lies you tell yourself

just enjoy the ride and cherry pick that's the best card you got to play, be yourself ;)

incase you missed it there is no one way for god but many ways, and if that means you want to argue with the forums about how your 'modified' islam is the right path way go ahead be your own guest this is your home and vacation to roleplay anyway be our guest mini god

Edited by khalifa

Whom Allah does guide-he is on the right path

Exactly Allah is Infinite Love, Who is guided by love he is on right path. Union with Allah. 

This is YOU. This Union. It's Infinite Love 

Whom he rejects from His guidance-such is PERSON THAT PERISH. 

YOU ARE NOT A PERSON!❤️❤️❤️

You are Awareness You are this. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity

Your/our path is not for everyone. She found God through another path and that's fine.

@Angelite

The path you're representing does not resonate with most of the people here. Just so you know.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Angelite It's Perfectly fine. No worry. Sorry maybe I over reacted, only reason is because I love. I really do.

Universe is not outside of YOU, entire Universe is in You. 

Look outside at that moon and night sky, It's all YOU. You are not body inside Universe and some Allah outside judging You. 

You are the whole Universe. Notice it next time. Just Observe it. 

I love You so love You and I want You the Best. Why would I lie to You. You are me. ❤️

Every human every ant every leaf any tree in forest You are all of it. We all are You and We love You so much. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Truth Addict Actually I know. That's why I share it. Because it is unknown. 

@khalifawe're speaking different language... the way you understand it, is not the way it was meant (as I wrote it). It's way simpler than your replies. 

Islam means submission to God's Will & Law. God of all creations. Since the beginning, prior to Muhammad. 

[21:108] Say( O Muhammad) : "What has come to me by inspiration is that your God is One God: will you therefore bow to His Will (in Islam/submission)?

@zeroISinfinityI don't know if we are even speaking the same thing. Your definition of God...

What is your definition of being enlightened? Have you got any inspiration or something? Did you view creations as God? I can only turn to the One God. God of all creations. Not the creations itself, but the One Who created those creations. Not on the surface level, but at the most basic/fundamental level. The deepest root or core. The end of the causation. Who created something out of nothing. (For the ones who seems like a creator on the surface level, can only manipulate resources. Resource here includes the things that can't be seen by our naked eyes).

It is important to submit yourself to the God of all creations only, and no one else. Otherwise, you will get inspirations from Satan.

[7:30] Some He(Allah) has guided: others have (by their choice) deserved the loss of their way; in that they took the Satan as a friend & protectors, in preference to Allah, and think that they receive guidance.

(21)The Prophets , 21-35 <--these verses speaks about Oneness of Allah. I don't think it's similar with your definition of God. 

But I get it. Only those with faith can be free from this. Those who have faith in God even when they couldn't see Him. Not needing a reason to know His existence. Wherever, whenever, God is always present. Your Sustainer. Literally. 

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite God is not separated from It's creation. It can't be ever. 

You are not seeing objects trees people. You are Being them right now. 

Sorry but there is no causation because there is no past. 

God of creation is in your very own heart. 

You get there with Meditation not by reading books. 

God is Love so where else Truth Can be discovered? 

Satan is very much your mind which inverts the Truth. 

Makes You afraid does it. So fear controls, Love liberates.

God liberates, God loves. 

Oh again tears ohh I want so out. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

My language is kinda literal. 

Satan is just another creation. A sentient being. I am not scared of it. Because they are within Allah's control. The God that I surrendered myself to. The Creator of all creations.

@zeroISinfinityIs Satan just a concept in your mind? For me it's not. It is an actual creation.

Edited by Angelite

@AngeliteThere are no devils for God. They are all Her.

As long @Angelitedecides to be That False separated small self (which is not exactly how God created You to be) devils Will exist.

Because You Will always have relative notion of comparissons, judgements and so on based on your agenda, bias, identity and so on (which exactly is devilry). 

Your devil falls all devils falls too in one instant. That's how powerfull God is, God awakens to herself. God is ONE and God is All. Aren't You exactly that but for it notion that you are @Angelite has to fall. 

What You are really doing with reading scriptures (which were Just written by people Before Who realized Truth and gave it as their gift to Reality), You are Just searching for your true Self. 

Sufism is cool, very accurate. 

Truth is ONE, there are no other Truths It can't be. 

Truth is God and You ARE it. Not as Angelite but as all encompassing Loving Awareness. 

Your body is not aware of Something rather Awareness is Aware of that body You indentify yourself with and world. (good starting pointer not fully accurate but we need to start from somewhere).

Edited by zeroISinfinity

16 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

What You are really doing with reading scriptures (which were Just written by people Before Who realized Truth and gave it as their gift to Reality), You are Just searching for your true Self. 

This is like in the middle. One end is me, the other is God. If I simply follow through the guides, I will arrive at truth. Actually it is already truth. Just a matter of magnifying the truth. That's why it is not contradictory.

6:7 and if We sent down to you writings on paper, then they can hold it with their own hands, the deniers will say: " This is no other than magic". 

The Quran is not a book. The written Quran is simply a manifestation of Allah's Words. In Arabic. That was preserved by the people, through writings. 

Back then, it came directly from prophet Muhammad, he only allows one person to write the revelations. The others learn it directly by heart and it's fixed into their memories. Direct integration. Prophet Muhammad is still in the middle. There is Jibreel, An angel, the Holy Spirit whom Allah has sent down to reveal the Quran to prophet Muhammad. The way he knows Allah is through Jibreel. 

25:32 And the deniers says: " Why wouldn't the Quran be sent to him(Muhammad) altogether at once?" , As such, so that We strengthen your heart(Muhammad) with it(the Quran) and We read it to you gradually (slowly & in truth).

*I am so far away compared to the people from the past. We are all far far away. It is unfit to compare ourself to those from the past...but whatever available to me now, is enough for me to get to God. I wouldn't know God without everything else. 

I need a few translations to understand the Quran. And then to practice it. 

But, the thing is, Quran is the real deal. Word by word from Allah. Allah is speaking in a human language through Muhammad. Complete map. 

*But at the same time, I can make a prayer right here right now directly to Allah. Everyone can. 

@zeroISinfinity Actually I had understand it. But how do I speak your language? 

Ok so what happen when you realize you are God? Do you still need your body? Do you still need money? Do you still eat? 

Allah is that which have no child, no sleep, no daughter no son. If I see you are still in your body, heaven and hell still exist. Literally. It's within Truth. 

16 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Because You Will always have relative notion of comparissons, judgements and so on based on your agenda, bias, identity and so on (which exactly is devilry). 

What if I have none? I am simply duplicating God's Words and becomes it to infinity. Because I have it, the Quran. Whatever I do, if it's according to the Quran, then I'm in flow with Allah's Words. The Creator of all creations. If you think there is something wrong in the Quran, it is your inability to understand Allah's Words & Wisdom. 

I know when I follow Allah's Rules and when I didn't. You can find me making a mistake, but not the Quran.

It's good to know Arabic. (I'm not sure if translations can do justice in explaining the Quran, I think it can).

Continuation of sura 6

1. Praise be to Allah, Who created the heavens and earth, and made the darkness and light. Yet those who reject Faith hold(others) as equal with their Guardian-Lord.

2. He it is Who created you from clay, and then decreed a stated term (for you to die). And there is, in His presence another determined term (for you to resurrect during the Coming Day); yet you doubt within yourselves(about the resurrection).

3. And He is Allah ,( to Whom was surrendered everything) in the heavens and on earth. He knows what you hide, and what you reveal, and He knows the (recompense) which you earn.

4. But never did a single one of the Signs(verse) of their Lord reach them, but they turned away therefrom.

5. And now they reject the truth(Quran) when it reaches them: but soon shall they learn the reality of what they used to mock at. 

6. See they not how many of those before them We did destroy?- generations We had established on the earth, whose strength that We have not given to you- for whom we poured out rain from the skies in abundance, and gave (fertile) streams flowing beneath their (feet): yet for their sins We destroyed them, and raised in their wake fresh generations( to succeed them).

Actually there is this one Hadeeth about fate. We Muslims take hadeeth as Absolute Truth. 

These are the things that has been pre-determined when you are in your mother's womb.

• Whether you are physically a male or a female. 
  • Whether your path will be happiness or suffering.
  • Your sustenance.
  • Your death.

All these had been decided while you are in your mother's womb. After Allah has decided to make you a human being. 

The implication of knowing this, is that you won't be worried about it. You'll flow better with life. Given that you have balance it with the other rules(from the Quran & hadeeth). For example, [On Sustenance] God says you have to take action(work for it). But your action, when done with trust in God, is a form of worship. A form of prayer. An active prayer. [ there is a passive prayer. Surrendering completely to Allah. Having Faith that He is your Sustainer] , We also have other rules like, asking for His Mercy & Bounty. The combination of all these will make you achieve the highest good. 

Disclaimer : Allah here is that thing which is not creation. It is beyond creation. Not a human being, not everything that's phathomable. 

Happiness, is a test. Suffering, is a test. Both can make you closer or further from Truth. Happiness, is a Mercy. Suffering, is a Mercy. Being enlightened, is a test. Being enlightened, is a gift. All can make you closer or further away from Truth. All are just variables.

The more you know, the greater is your responsibility to yourself literally.

God give everyone equal chances. Equal here is synonym with infinite differences. But equally just. Only God-of-all-creations knows Absolute Judgement. 

Truth can't be thought, written, spoken, taught or read.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya Yea but it's an overall guides. You still need finite rules. Or you shouldn't be here(in this reality). From my understanding, the Quran catered both. It's a light which brings you to Truth. Before it, there are other scriptures. 

Knowing only the Absolute, is half the circle. (Judging based on the "Absolute" in this forum). Actual Absolute is beyond everything else, but your words & actions are a reflections of your "Absolute".   A manifestation.

And then I judge it based on my Absolute hahaha. But not really, if I judge based on the Quran. 

Edited by Angelite

@ajasatya this is incorrect, how did you come to know your truth. it was through words and nothing else. 

"sit and do zen practice" these are words... this is nothing more than belief itself in a higher authority figure

Edited by Aakash

@Angelite In full TRUTH. Lets say "most advanced level".

You created it all. All of this your entire life, this forum, quran that you are reading and so on. 

Moment when You think You are reading this. No you are not. You made it. 

That's how powerfull You are. You are the Allah always forever. Effortless Creator and creation itself. 

My honour as God is to serve God. I love You. You are ME. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

hmm, I don't know zero~ I don't understand you. Can you create something out of nothing? Literally. Without any resources (be it seen or unseen resources)

God is beyond creations. Hence not created.

@AngeliteThis is already that nothing. Your idea of Nothing is not What this actually currently from your perspective is. 

You are Allah. But for You to discover it @Angelitehas to go. That's the price.

Point is that @Angelitenever existed. So You are not giving anything in return.

Do practises, Spiritual practises What all the monks do. They are God's people don't they. 

God is found in silence.