Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aggelos Doulgerakis

Question about Spiral Dynamics

9 posts in this topic

So my parents are always telling me about how I was always such a well behaved and calm child. And the fact that I never caused any trouble.

So I'm thinking that I was stage blue at a very early age. Could that mean that I have a lot supressed tendencies from stage red?

This is worrying me because while I have been doing quite a bit of shadow work, none of these are popping up and I'm thinking they're burried so deep that they will come out in a very unfortunate time. What can I do about this?

@Truth Addict Oh yes for sure. It has helped understand the reasons for my shyness , need for acceptance from other people, anger etc. And the realization of the fact that all emotions are beautiful has really helped my creativity when I'm writing music and lyrics.

@Aggelos Doulgerakis That's awesome!

How about applying shadow work for your suspicion here? What does this tell you about yourself? Might be perfectionism, might be insecurity, might be clinging to maps and ignoring reality.

@Truth Addict Ah I see, I will give it a go. Perfectionism is actually one of my biggest problems I've had since I was a kid and it heavily impacts my music for example.  It could perhaps be creeping into understanding myself too. Didn't think of that, thanks!

6 hours ago, Aggelos Doulgerakis said:

So my parents are always telling me about how I was always such a well behaved and calm child. And the fact that I never caused any trouble.

This has nothing to do with SD.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I also was a well-behaved child, but in my mind, I was doing thought-experiments for how much money I would kill a person. You might not remember this kind of stuff now, but you for sure went through the Red stage.

And my favorite song was "Bad Boy" by Cascada. xD I was like 7 yo back then.

Started to become stage Blue at around 12 yo when I became a diehard fan of a certain TV series.

Edited by Girzo