whoareyou

No you are NOT Channeling anything! Stop bullshitting yourself.

127 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Good for you.

I love sleeping -_-

We  (the "public") are all projections of your owm mind from one perspective so i wouldn't stress out too much.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

28 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

the ease of which you can confuse the ego's imagination with infinite imagination.  But then again does it matter if you are God?  Maybe that's the point we are all making here....

Yea. There are many ways to frame it: real vs. imagined ; real vs. illusion ; ego delusion vs. non-delusion ;  ego's imagination vs. infinite imagination . . . and on and on. . .

This is all within relativity and has relative practical value. Yet if someone has the ability to access Absolute, universal, objective distinctions within relativity - that would be extraordinary. Yet it always collapses into someone unaware they are conflating Absolute and relative - which is super common. . . 

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Yea. There are many ways to frame it: real vs. imagined ; real vs. illusion ; ego delusion vs. non-delusion ;  ego's imagination vs. infinite imagination . . . and on and on. . .

This is all within relativity and has relative practical value. Yet if someone has the ability to access Absolute, universal, objective distinctions within relativity - that would be extraordinary. Yet it always collapses into someone unaware they are conflating Absolute and relative - which is super common. . . 

Totally nailed it as usual ?❤

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Inliytened1

No you are NOT Channeling anything! Stop bullshitting yourself.

?

Thanks.  I have switched off my bullshitting channeling functionality :)??

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Matt8800 unless you are referring to the process itself.  But still.  God does not reveal itself lightly.  What goes into awakening is extremely nuanced behind the scenes although you can stumble on it blindly there are a lot of factors that play into one awakening to their true nature.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.