whoareyou

No you are NOT Channeling anything! Stop bullshitting yourself.

127 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1 Yeah @whoareyou  that was what i was going to say what he wrote, you still have to take the path and seek. 

Your not seeking for suffering 

your seeking simply for the fun of it 

once you realise your very own awareness is the very thing you were searching for 

you can manipulate that in anyway. but you still have to have the I am presence first. a state of non-duality. Because yes its just what ever condition your awareness is in now 

but the awareness of it. LOL 

awareness aware of consciousness that's what i'm going to call it now . 

I know it doesn't make sense, but yeah LOL you get what i mean hopefully

Edited by Aakash

1 hour ago, whoareyou said:

From infinite intelligence/GOD/YOU 

So does creativity always come through clearly or can it get clouded? Does it come through in the same way through different people, or does it come through in unique ways? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

11 minutes ago, whoareyou said:

Yes the person who is tripping on a psychedelic is not actually channeling anything - it is a story that their ego creates during their trip. 

And yes, their ego is constructing a story, out of divine imagination that a person experiences during the trip.

Instead of having a breakthrough awakening experience, the person's ego deludes them with the story by always having a subject-object narrative.

When you take psychedelics(those on which your ego is still present (non 5-meo freebase that you smoke) - your aim should be to  observe the ego and it's patterns - not get engaged in stories that your ego creates. That is of course, if your aim is to be liberated and to awaken.

@Aakash

Yes there are no super powers that come with "enlightenment". It is also not some kind of super-human achievement. Hence why I recommended you to stop seeking :) 

But a story is just a layer on top of direct experience. So whatever happened, whether it was "channeling entities" or not, still happened in the actuality of direct experience. Is that not what youre saying?

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@Aakash well notice we are entering paradoxical territory here because there is no difference between real or imaginary - or duality and non-duality.  They're identical at the highest levels.

In other words whether its God's mind or your mind it is One. :)  how's that for a mindfuck.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Bro honestly its just a lifestyle at the end of the day. That's all psychadelics are offering 

its true psychadelics can't get you a complete enlihtenment because they're peak experiences 

However, they can reveal to you enlightenment and then you can do practices to go for it, rather than being misguided with practices, 

However, they add the benefits of understadning god, Which is difficult to do in practices of enlightnement 

in this way, there is no doubt that psychadelics is the god drug , "god in a bottle "

also it should be noted that you should never do psychadelics as a stand alone practice, and this does not mean psychadelics or contemplation. You need contemplation for psychadelics. Because it will reveal to you what it needs to reveal to you. YOur mind needs to be gelled together well by contemplationg because contemplation is understanding. psychadelics is offering you more direct understanding right to your door step. Therefore its a complete drug of understanding god WITHOUT human biased. The interpretation of it, is biased. But the direct insight is not. Because that's infinite intelligence. like this very analysis is biased, because it hasn't come from direct experience. However, due to my old endevours, i've learnt to manipulate the subjective realitiy of others and project, forecast etc.. 

So when you say psychadelics you are talking about psychadelics  +contemplation 

Because enlightenment is an avenue, since pscyhadelics is inifnite imagination, you will need a standard practice, self inquiry meditaiton etcc to get off at your stop so to speak correctly 

so what should be done is psychadelics + meditation + contemplation. But its so nauance and complex that its understandable why people confuse it because they don't understand the nature of the very thing they are dealing with. so all 3 are sent out of balance, making contemplation accurately i.e via kriya yoga maybe or just sitting down and journalling your insight the most important part of the psychadelic experience to enlightenment. The problem is that the psychadelic always reveals more than you can handle and especially when back-rationing a realisation into your understanding of your direct experience 

This is how i would view psychadelics as a whole

enlightenment is just one possibility for a psychadelics , it has infinite possibilities. Thats why you must ask for enlightenment or for it to show you the true self

what @DoTheWork faced was a lack of contemplation and that's why he got sent into too much understanding and not big picture understanding of what enlightenment actually is. really there should be people that teach you to trip , it should be guided, but we don't have the knowledge or that many psychanauts to do it. 

too much psychadelics + too much meditation + not enough contemplation or not enough QUALITY contemplation i should say.

Edited by Aakash

7 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

But a story is just a layer on top of direct experience. So whatever happened, whether it was "channeling entities" or not, still happened in the actuality of direct experience. Is that not what youre saying?

There is an overlap of "direct experience" term here.

It's all about how clear your perception is. If you are deluded by the ego, then your perception during the direct experience will be off - you will interpret that you were channeling something and gotten somewhere far - when in fact none of this happened.

12 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

So does creativity always come through clearly or can it get clouded? Does it come through in the same way through different people, or does it come through in unique ways? 

Creativity is a facet of being(infinite intelligence), it works the same for everyone. How connected you are on a being level determines the creativity "level" if you will.

@Inliytened1 ;) it doesn't change the fact that you can never know the whole. So its always partial. 

You can not call that absolute ground 

the only absolute ground is I AM 

nothing else will suffice,  non duality and duality are within I AM    BUT imo, has nothing to do with it. 

IMO

whether you understand or are "more enlightened" is irrelavant to the I AM.  non-duality and duality are there for inside it. 

you can't call an ongoing process absolute ground 

Why would you do that? 

all of that is 2nd order, because I am is nothing ? yes you can have an experience of infinite love, but this is 2nd order you see? 

The fact is that you are aware of it. 

edit : However you know what maybe its the case that it just becomes embedded into your being automatically, that would mean that you can be true self + infinite amounts of awakening + knowledge and understanding aswel 

so in that sense , then yeah LOL that would be complete awakening and an epic mind fuck, like your both living life dead and alive at the same time. 

It would be like a collapse of the trinity and tottally in the present moment which wouldn't exist anymore. YOu would be in eternity literally LOL if that were the case, and that eternity would even have a time line, because you can see it as a dualistic timeline in your being 

So which is true ? 

Edited by Aakash

Just now, whoareyou said:

Creativity is a facet of being(infinite intelligence), it works the same for everyone. How connected you are on a being level determines the creativity "level" if you will.

So say you experience an awakening, and become pure being and lose your "self" in that moment. Wouldn't it makes sense that in that state creativity could flow through you so strongly, but there would be no "you" to take credit for it anymore, so wouldn't it make sense to describe that as channeling? That you became a channel for infinite intelligence when you lost your identification with self?  

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

12 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

So say you experience an awakening, and become pure being and lose your "self" in that moment. Wouldn't it makes sense that in that state creativity could flow through you so strongly, but there would be no "you" to take credit for it anymore, so wouldn't it make sense to describe that as channeling? That you became a channel for infinite intelligence when you lost your identification with self?  

1) This statement is still in duality, between subject and object - "you" and "infinite intelligence". You didn't become a channel for anything - it is all God, which you are. The ego of course tries to take credit - that it became something...

2) This is not usually what is referred to when people use the term "channeling". A person's body being taken over by a spirit for the purpose of communication, mediums, spirit guides, etc - basically another story created by the ego

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys,

My post was not made to discredit "paranormal" as a whole, but to make you more aware of how one's ego hijacks the experiences when you take psychedelics. My assumption was that majority of people here who take psychedelics, take them with the intent to liberate themselves. 

Please keep this on-topic.

Edited by whoareyou

1 minute ago, whoareyou said:

1) This statement is still in duality, between subject and object - "you" and "infinite intelligence". You didn't become a channel for anything - it is all God, which you are. The ego of course tries to take credit - that it became something...

2) This is not usually what is referred to when people use the term "channeling". A person's body being taken over by a spirit for the purpose of communication, mediums, spirit guides, etc - basically another story created by the ego

Yes, it's in duality but duality is also magical if you appreciate duality with an understanding of nonduality. It's in that place where they meet and intertwine where enlightenment as experienced by humans and magic happens.

Creativity is channeling, it's just includes its more gentler forms. Harry Potter, Star Wars and the Matrix aren't powerful pointers to the nature of reality for nothing. They didn't become wildly popular for nothing. They were a creative message from God send to us in a fun package.  Have you ever been in a deep flow state, when it felt like the creation was just creating itself or the story was just writing itself or like you weren't the one running the race or playing the game? There's no limit to how powerful and all consuming those flow states can get. 

20 minutes ago, whoareyou said:

There is an overlap of "direct experience" term here.

It's all about how clear your perception is. If you are deluded by the ego, then your perception during the direct experience will be off - you will interpret that you were channeling something and gotten somewhere far - when in fact none of this happened.

The ego is just a concept though is it not? Its not something that exists "out there" that alters actual sensory perception. But one with an over inflated ego could interpret the raw sensory data they experienced and shape it to something other than it actually is. Therefore, whether they were channeling entities or not, their ego still clouded the actual experience. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

It’s true, people can communicate with infinity directly. But we all know what they say about not hearing what you want to hear. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

42 minutes ago, whoareyou said:

none of this happened.

None of it happened. . . Deep realization alert. . . None. . . of. . . it. . . happened. . . 

@Serotoninluv O.M.G none .... of..... it .... happened  

LOL its a subtle duality ahaha! 

O.M.G direct experience trumps everything to do with word play 

like a holistic experience IS none... of... it...happened

Edited by Aakash

8 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

None of it happened. . . Deep realization alert. . . None. . . of. . . it. . . happened. . . 

There is no such thing as the "experience" of reality.

@cetus56 LOOOOOOL that means you guys are literally DEAD or nothing and no words could ever point to it. LOL i'm imagining it only but its still can't reach because its still something. 

ALL judgement is duality, 

NO WONDER why you guys don't care about actualising the whole of absolute infinity 

a) there is no absolute infinity 

and 

b) your just NOW and NOT EVEN NOW 

i CAN'T find a word to point to what i mean. 

Edited by Aakash

5 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Serotoninluv O.M.G none .... of..... it .... happened  

LOL its a subtle duality ahaha! 

O.M.G direct experience trumps everything to do with word play 

like a holistic experience IS none... of... it...happened

Ssshhhh!!! (Don't spoil the fun for those unaware of how the magic trick works ;))

14 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

There is no such thing as the "experience" of reality.

This was tough to surrender.

I really  wanted my 5-meo experience to Mu-ville to have been "real". . .