whoareyou

No you are NOT Channeling anything! Stop bullshitting yourself.

127 posts in this topic

Based on my observation, I have noticed that a lot of people with big "spiritual" egos who start doing powerful psychedelics, very frequently delude themselves during the trips. What happens? The ego sneaks through the backdoor and starts to overtake the narrative. People report "channeling", talking with "entities", - not recognizing what they experience during the trip is just part of divine imagination. Of course the EGO loves to feel like it's special and actually accomplishing something.

Because of this, a lot of people including LEO,  believe that they have "directly" experienced something, when it was just their ego operating. (example: Channeling God, keyword "channeling" ). 

It is a huge trap (one of many), and a serious issue, because even the creator of this platform LEO is not immune to and has not become conscious of this.

This is coming from somebody who has done a lot of psychedelics (including 20 5-MEO DMT trips and 40+ N, N-DMT), 25+ mushrooms, etc.

No, you are NOT channeling, talking with actual "entities", or unlocking the secrets of the universe. This is just all EGO.

My claim is radical, and I don't ask you to take my word for it. Next time you trip, really just observe, and drop the need for chasing insights, or doing anything for that matter. 
The ego-mechanism is very sophisticated, and once you are really be able to detect it, you will see the underlying commonality among all ego narratives in the trip reports.

Recently a user on here even created a thread that he "totally awakened" by living in different dimensions, getting bored, and want to "unawaken" now. This is all just EGO as well.

So, in your opinion, is there 'healthy' and true channeling ? Do you have any examples that you consider legit channeling? 

Edited by Kensho

4 hours ago, whoareyou said:

This is all just EGO as well.

So, the ego is real and those channelling entities aren't?

By the way, you are channelling God, but you don't know it yet.

Edited by Truth Addict

@whoareyou Mind your closedminded and arrogant tone.

Paranormal phenomena are more complex than you appreciate.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do you think that the less ego someone has the less he will feel skeptical about different ideas? Skepticism exist for survival, so when there is no attachment to survival, do you not think it might make a mind more prone to believe in inaccurate ideas?

Glory to Israel

you are only channeling yourself. 

the trick is not to give it too much importance, and to not take any importance away from it. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Totally agree, I think psychedelics can be big trap, the'y can be helpful for getting more in touch with yourself when you feel disconected but many people take it too far. It's funny that alot of these people preach radical openmindness but they not really openminded to the fact that they might just be tripping balls and all these crazy "insights" and levels of awakaning is just their thinking.

4 minutes ago, wavydude said:

Totally agree, I think psychedelics can be big trap, the'y can be helpful for getting more in touch with yourself when you feel disconected but many people take it too far. It's funny that alot of these people preach radical openmindness but they not really openminded to the fact that they might just be tripping balls and all these crazy "insights" and levels of awakaning is just their thinking.

at the same time, its all within. All the answers to the universe can be found within, inside of imagination. The universe IS imagination so where else would you go for answers? Take everything with a grain of salt, but don't give these experiences less value either, just because its coming from imagination. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

9 minutes ago, nistake said:

I think there's some truth to what this guy is saying.

It's God demonising God. Of course it is the truth!

5 hours ago, whoareyou said:

Based on my observation, I have noticed that a lot of people with big "spiritual" egos who start doing powerful psychedelics, very frequently delude themselves during the trips. What happens? The ego sneaks through the backdoor and starts to overtake the narrative. People report "channeling", talking with "entities", - not recognizing what they experience during the trip is just part of divine imagination. Of course the EGO loves to feel like it's special and actually accomplishing something.

Because of this, a lot of people including LEO,  believe that they have "directly" experienced something, when it was just their ego operating. (example: Channeling God, keyword "channeling" ). 

It is a huge trap (one of many), and a serious issue, because even the creator of this platform LEO is not immune to and has not become conscious of this.

This is coming from somebody who has done a lot of psychedelics (including 20 5-MEO DMT trips and 40+ N, N-DMT), 25+ mushrooms, etc.

No, you are NOT channeling, talking with actual "entities", or unlocking the secrets of the universe. This is just all EGO.

My claim is radical, and I don't ask you to take my word for it. Next time you trip, really just observe, and drop the need for chasing insights, or doing anything for that matter. 
The ego-mechanism is very sophisticated, and once you are really be able to detect it, you will see the underlying commonality among all ego narratives in the trip reports.

Recently a user on here even created a thread that he "totally awakened" by living in different dimensions, getting bored, and want to "unawaken" now. This is all just EGO as well.

@whoareyou I used to think that too and would belittle people who thought otherwise. Then I saw/experienced some things that changed my mind. 

My advice would be to stay open minded. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Did you even read my post? You clearly did not, or did not read carefully enough. Nowhere here did I mention anything about paranormal.

There is a difference between having an ego trip and experiencing actual paranormal. Apparently you haven't contemplated this topic enough. Time to do so and make a video for your audience.

If my tone is closeminded here, then your tone is ignorant, this is all I will say. 

Of course your Ego will deny and use all kinds of excuses - I would never expect you to admit that you were wrong publicly. 

Edited by whoareyou

38 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

@whoareyou I used to think that too and would belittle people who thought otherwise. Then I saw/experienced some things that changed my mind. 

My advice would be to stay open minded. 

Nowhere did I mention paranormal in my post. 

This post is about tripping on psychedelics, and how the Ego hijacks the experience.

My advice would be to learn to read more carefully before making irrelevant posts.

4 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

So, the ego is real and those channelling entities aren't?

By the way, you are channelling God, but you don't know it yet.

No, the Ego hijacks the experience, and gives you the illusion that "you" are channeling something, doing something special and getting somewhere. When in fact - it is all just part of the play - part of divine imagination - but your ego interprets it differently.

5 hours ago, Kensho said:

So, in your opinion, is there 'healthy' and true channeling ? Do you have any examples that you consider legit channeling? 

So far I have not found that to be true, at least while not on psychedelics.

2 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

you are only channeling yourself. 

the trick is not to give it too much importance, and to not take any importance away from it. 

Exactly right, if you are channeling anything, it would be just playing with yourself. Recognizing this during the trip is crucial.

1 hour ago, wavydude said:

Yup, they preach radical open-mindness, yet they are not open minded to the idea that they could be wrong. Oh the irony :)

@whoareyou

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

2 hours ago, whoareyou said:

Nowhere did I mention paranormal in my post. 

This post is about tripping on psychedelics, and how the Ego hijacks the experience.

My advice would be to learn to read more carefully before making irrelevant posts.

@whoareyou Ah, so you are saying that channeling can happen without psychedelics but somehow cannot happen with psychedelics? I dont think you've thought through the logic of your claim then ;)

People are sometimes deluded by their ego but psychedelics are irrelevant. Some people are deluded, with or without psychedelics (you are a case in point).

If you are still certain of your claim, feel free to explain how you know psychedelics somehow restrict the process of communicating with spirits. How do you know its always ego if psychedelics are involved but not ego if psychedelics are not involved? Maybe its time to put on your thinking cap and go back to the logic drawing board.

You easily develop a defensive and adversarial stance. I wonder how you react to general situations in life if you are getting reactive to people that youve never met over something that is merely an unsubstantiated opinion (your sample size is one). Is it possible that the noise or your own ego drowns out any real spirit communication and so your experience may be different?

Edited by Matt8800

2 hours ago, whoareyou said:

Did you even read my post? You clearly did not, or did not read carefully enough. Nowhere here did I mention anything about paranormal.

There is a difference between having an ego trip and experiencing actual paranormal. Apparently you haven't contemplated this topic enough. Time to do so and make a video for your audience.

If my tone is closeminded here, then your tone is ignorant, this is all I will say. 

Of course your Ego will deny and use all kinds of excuses - I would never expect you to admit that you were wrong publicly. 

@whoareyou Other people reading the tone of your posts will find it amusing and ironic that you make claims about others' egoic projections. Looks like you have some blind spots to clean up...just sayin ;)

Edited by Matt8800