Aakash

Tales of the kid turning into a normal person

198 posts in this topic

Yes it is inevitable that someone will have to reframe what leo is teaching using different examples in the future. They will get outdated, what we are talking about is things beyond form itself. form is always changing and so these are constant. Do you really think people are going to know what an i phone is in the future LOL. no they will not. 

They will rephrase only the examples because what leo says is absolutely true LOL it's a mirror reflection of the absolute, because the absolute is beyond the infinities because its absolute non-duality, the collapse of non-duality , non-dualit 

ahah I just got an insight into what the break down's of dualities are as explained in the dualities is, when he says absolute! fucking finally! do you know HOW LONG ITS TAKEN ME TO GET THAT. 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I FINALLY GOT IT 

TRUTH WITH A CAPITAL T, WITH NO OPPOSITES 

its not that there's good or bad, its just absolutely good . It can be no other way. 

ITS ALSO A SINGLE POINT LOL 

ALL the absolutes collapse a) because they were foundational 

You can't talk about it, because it is it. Now i have direct experience of it. I get it now. 

EHEHEHEEHEHEEHE 

i think i just completed the the youtube course outline! but i'm probably wrong... i will write this all out in clear writing 

Edited by Aakash

PURE NOTHING OR PURE LOVE OR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS , PURE ABSOLUTEE

^^^^^^^

THE ABSOLUTE ONE(ACTUAL)  ---------------  DUALITY 1      (DIRECT EXPERIENCE PRACTICE)

^^^^^ ALL ABSOLUTES  ^^^^

THE ABSOLUTE ONE (ABSOLUTE INFINITY)              FROM HUMAN AWARENESS ----- DUALITY 2     ABSOLUTE LOVE + ABSOLUTE GOODNESS

ABSOLUTE CONSCIOUSNESS + ABSOLUTE SOMETHING 

^^^^^^^   ALL INFINITIES TO ABSOLUTES^^^^^^^^

DUALITY 1 -INFINITE LOVE                                                      DUALITY 2     - INFINITE HATE           

DUALITY 1 - INFINITE INTELLIGENCE                                              DUALITY 2 - INFINITE UNINTELLIGENT 

DUALITY 1 - INFINITE GOODNESS                                                            DUALITY 2 - INFINITE BADNESSS 

DUALITY 1- INFINITE CONSCIOUSNESS                        DUALITY 2 - INFINITE UNCONSCIOUSNESSS

DUALITY 1 - INFINITE SOMETHING                                 DUALITY 2 - INFINITE NOTHING

THE ABSOLUTE ( PHYSICAL HUMAN)   

^^^^^^^ALL DUALITIES  TO INFINITY SERIES ^^^^                     

DUALITY 1 - WRONG                            DUALITY 2 - RIGHT       

DUALITY 1- GOOD                                 DUALITY 2 - BAD 

SO all absolutes and infinites were the same LOL, they were just difficult to teach because you have to make everything one, they all join together and are basically one because it's non-dual and there's nothing. The problem was that it needed to come from direct experience. 

They were just bridging the gap between the absolute as a concept of you and you as absolute infinity actual and visual and then your physical form 

Edited by Aakash

i'M Profoundly shocked right now, i can't believe i'm being given a direct map LOOOOOOL WTF 

i wanted one and hated the world for not providing one  AND THEN WHEN I GOT ONE 

its too good to be true 

WHAT THE FUCK LOL 

THere's also a funny thing because you now have 

A duality from going to the absolute and now you need to go back aswell. 

kinda like all dualities undone or you could call it 

"all unfinished dualities" 

This is also why godel proved the existance of god, because all knowledge break down because they need two axioms minimum, the only thing that does not need an axiom is direct experience and therefore can be broken down to a "non-dual amount" without actually being a "non-dual amount" because do you see by saying " non-dual amount" or " non-dual" its still one, the axiom count is still one, so no matter how much you write or think, you are never going to get there. 

Oddly enough the only axiom that can ever stand in language is 

I

Thats why        ME VS OTHER  is the last duality to be broken, which is basically non-duality vs duality to absolute non-duality

the actual reason why the  IS THE ONLY AXIOM THAT CAN STAND 

is because the duality pairing with  I  IS SENSATION of I 

its axiom lies in direct experience. That's how we are able to use language and words, its purely because of the attachment we have to I 

Even animals can look at themselves and say "yo bitch i'm gonna eat you"    its the "i" saying i'm hungry through its own sensations. 

So what it means to be a limited form is your very sensations of that limited form. WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE "I" 

Once the duality between "I" and "Sensations" breaks down, this is total enlightenment 

The reason we are attached is because our sensations and I aren't connected to each other. and by sensations i don't mean like perception or emotions or a feeling in general. I am mean that sensation of what it feels like to be you. 

IT breaks down to PURE I 

PURE LOVE, PURE NOTHING. and sensations go back to being. as the connection has been collapsed. There is "no seperate i" 

Okay can now find the axiom points of Leo's work whenever i please,  i get what he's done. 

Don't need contemplation anymore for the next couple of weeks i should refrain from this and get a whole load of direct experience down. 

My biggest problem was that leap from infinities to pure's ... I couldn't fathom undifferentiated reality, purely because of the paradox between 

I VS OTHER, but like with everything, it's all a strange loop until you become the strange loop one. A strange loop is the only axiom that can carry two points ahahaha 

talk about cheating 

that's why we talk in paradox's with language and someone can never tell you the truth directly, except between opposites and then the absolute of a single opposite. Will have to see for myself, before giving my opinion now. Because i'm just riddled with paradox's and no direct experience. 

Why was winterknights nothing not pure nothing? and how did someone spot it 

PURE NOTHING OR PURE LOVE OR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS , PURE ABSOLUTEE

^^^^^^^

THE ABSOLUTE ONE(ACTUAL)  ---------------  DUALITY 1      (DIRECT EXPERIENCE PRACTICE)

^^^^^ ALL ABSOLUTES  ^^^^

THE ABSOLUTE ONE (ABSOLUTE INFINITY)              FROM HUMAN AWARENESS ----- DUALITY 2     ABSOLUTE LOVE + ABSOLUTE GOODNESS

ABSOLUTE CONSCIOUSNESS + ABSOLUTE SOMETHING 

^^^^^^^   ALL INFINITIES TO ABSOLUTES^^^^^^^^

DUALITY 1 -INFINITE LOVE                                                      DUALITY 2     - INFINITE HATE           

DUALITY 1 - INFINITE INTELLIGENCE                                              DUALITY 2 - INFINITE UNINTELLIGENT 

DUALITY 1 - INFINITE GOODNESS                                                            DUALITY 2 - INFINITE BADNESSS 

DUALITY 1- INFINITE CONSCIOUSNESS                        DUALITY 2 - INFINITE UNCONSCIOUSNESSS

DUALITY 1 - INFINITE SOMETHING                                 DUALITY 2 - INFINITE NOTHING

THE ABSOLUTE ( PHYSICAL HUMAN)   

^^^^^^^ALL DUALITIES  TO INFINITY SERIES ^^^^                     

DUALITY 1 - WRONG                            DUALITY 2 - RIGHT       

DUALITY 1- GOOD                                 DUALITY 2 - BAD 

THIS REPRESENTS THE DUALITY , THE ITALICS VS BOLD

There is no way to create an axiom here for the distinction, it would be dualistic. because its refering to the same issue with non-duality itself, that no language can point to it, because it already has one too many axioms. So we can say absolute nothing vs pure nothing. 

You know what i feel it is 

Its always this problem of being a baron nothing, 

its very true that most teachings talk about love as a unique crux of their teaching. 

Now that i think about it, its like this...

someone says there is nothing, but really what they are saying is that there is something.... 

to say there is nothing, is for it to have no substance, this would prosume that there is actually a substance to which there is no substance of .

Like NO QUALITES AT ALL 

So really nothing is actually a description of a no substance substance 

its a description of that substance having no actual substance to it. 

In other words a Truth- substance is actually the only name you can give it at this point 

THAT would be Love. 

So its quite subtle but i feel many people do this, because they're enlightenments straight ontop of each other, 

I honestly think that its about opening the heart. Like when @zeroISinfinity told its love and i changed that nothing substance into love, the love shot in me in the eyes. I couldn't see because i felt like an arrow of love was going into my eyes. 

it was like a feeling of gratitude, like "ahh i'm finally home" and you yourself fall in love with it. 

Like even yesterday, you just fall in love with it. 

It is you understanding the purpose of all of it through direct experience 

that its nothing but you did it not because you loved yourself but because you are love-itself, love-it-self, not even itself , it was just love. 

Like how can you go the whole journey and not find it love 

AND THEN IT FINALLY HIT 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 

THE SENSATION IS LOVE AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

THAT'S WHY WHEN WE FOLLOW OUR SENSATIONS WERE FOLLOWING LOVE 

THAT'S WHY I IS ALWAYS LOVE 

JUST A LIMITED FORM 

THE FULL FORM IS THE PUREST THING 

BECAUSE 

WHEN THE DUALITY OF I AND SENSATIONS BREAKS DOWN, YOU FIND THAT THEY ARE IDENTICAL AND THAT YOU WERE PURE LOVE THE WHOLE TIME. ABSOLUTE SENSATIONS = ABSOLUTE SELF. TRUTH SUBSTANCE. LOVE SUBSTANCE. PURE TRUTH = PURE NOTHING

Its exactly that how does one get to 100% purity, everything else is part of absolute infinity. Its the breaking down of all dualities which leads to the pure series. 

Edited by Aakash

Love is basically the moment you realise that everything is love and that everything is not nothing. The actual reason behind you saying everything was nothing was because your facing the path from a human. So your like "ohh it was nothing, ohh it was nothing, ohhh it was nothing" then when you get to the end your like "ohh its absolutely nothing" , then your still facing the end. Then you turn around and your like, hold on a minute, i'm saying it is nothing but there still something behind me. So you fully turn around and you realise. OHH that too was nothing, the issue is you never realised ALL of it was nothing. There's no dualities that can be made. And when that distinction collapses it collapses into sensations. THE sensation of I AM and you realise that your looking at it all, from inside. and you can't draw a distinction between it and you realise that its love and can only be love.

Edited by Aakash

Shit i can't believe its been 5 hours since i posted that truth video!  I'll watch it tomorrow along side this video 

I really like the term mu for this, its got a special vibe 

can't say its bhrama that doesn't sound right 

but its funny that we ever thought bhraman was a person. 

In fact its ridiculous that i've ever thought of god as a personification of humans 

Leo's truly right, if a triangle had a god it would have 3 sides

My heart is on fire WTF! Stop heart ,Stop or you'll overheat and i'll die from laughter ahaahaha

Edited by Aakash

Practice makes perfect, starting day 1 meditation tomorrow for actual results, can't wait!! 

GET THE CAMPAIGN MAN SPRAY LIKE GAS CANS, LIFESTYLE GANGLANG

After all this time, i finally found the word, that shows me whether someone is enlightened! I know it from experience ahaha! 

Looks like i'm going to have to take my own path, gone past the point of asking for help. 

The last duality

I vs other, 

Expanding the love and nothing , throughout the whole of reality. 

it keeps coming and going, i'm looking then i realise that i'm thinking of the person as other. 

It becomes GOD-TIME, there are no seconds or time per say, everything if i see will be "true nature" 

"true nature" very accurate word

Edited by Aakash

AAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA I'M LAUGHING SO MUCH! 

ITS SO OBVIOUS 

WRITE IT DOWN 

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! 

All you can do is relax into it, its not a surrender of any sorts, i wouldn't say its like any other duality i've broke before, just kinda like what else is there you know. It doesn't make sense not to relax and it doesn't make sense to stay dual. Because it already feels like a better life LOL 

its funny because its actually both there and not there 

the love makes it feel secure 

and the nothing makes it feel safe 

till it becomes all there is 

that's when it becomes both one 

I = love 

others = nothing 

Love nothing :) 

"what is the case" 

In your own love world and its funny because you know that everyone is you. just stressing about all their problems, when its not actually a problem, but you feel them because they are you. You don't take the perspective of because its nothing its an illusion. Because its love its a substance. 

its the strange loop between these two when they merge, it feels surreal is the word.

You don't look at it from the point of view of a creator, it was your creation. And you are not participating in it yourself and yet you are because you are all that is. 

Edited by Aakash

Dropped out of it like i said, still i have the conceptual version LOL so things are still funny, 

this is from a lack of meditation practice, and single pointed focus, that's what it requires, for you to infinitely focus on one thing until it is disproved, moved to the next focus on that etc, until it "feels" right with what you want. 

You see, we are still only babies and look how excited we get at the magical xD 

then you realise that it goes on forever

So we are basically twin brother clones. 

Pick up the phone daddy, uncle greg is phoning.  

:x  that was infinitely intelligent