Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

How are none of you enlightened beings not dead?

32 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Key Elements mind = no memory. 

but obviusly something like this would affect your survival , so as the title says ... 

If you're born a human, live the best life as a human with "no-mind" and "mindfulness meditation." When it comes to your actual death, learn to let go.

What are you pointing to? How do you think humans "should" live their lives, as "enlightened human beings?" I just think it's funny how we never talk about ants. Ants for us is too obvious, but our own lives are not obvious because I think we focus too much on others we don't know. :D

6 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Because the perfection of nonduality includes duality, "you" come back from a no self experience, the ego comes back and you have to integrate what you now understand. You also see the perfection and joy in doing mundane survival tasks. 

No. 

The World is so perfect because it is imperfect and so it need rework. 

It's people relevant what you 'understand' and 'believe'

The eagle understand he can only fly and eat mices

The turtle can only crawl and eat salad.

At best you awaken to understand your Real self that is not the one you cling in mind.

We could even say that all is predetermined.

God is more close of a vidéo game simulating a movie inside your mind.

The thought are part of the movie.

And even the thought of you. Who want escape your character to become another character. Funny enough you can't ! Big mindfuck

That's the ultimate. Enlightenment is human dépendant. Not a set of value to reach.

Or maybe there was value to go for it. Who knows

@Key Elements because you are a human, anything you know is still about an ant from a human view ? why not go directly to the human lol 

like i said, you gave me the insight that caused a self-contradicting idea and destroyed my knowledge structure. Its normal, so let me reply to you after a  while.. i need to exsponge all the beliefs out of me, from direct experience. Which is day 1 meditation lol, nothing was direct experience and yet everything was. 

You are not a human. Human is a Concept is it? Ant is a Concept. 

You are actuality, THIS. 

If toughts appear let them be. They are not YOU. 

@DrewNows  

Think about it logically 

I genuinely don't know lol, what role is that playing but a fool.. a fool does not know, no ?

not sure what you meant by is this a game of hide and seek 

@zeroISinfinity AHAHA felt so bad, the changes to the self-destruction of my knowledge has already taken place, i actually acknowledged you as a fully legit enlightened master and thought "ohh shit maybe i should listen" WOW, lol following without thinking is so easy, jesus that's probably the first bit of information since my indoctrination up until the age of 16 that i've taken in without asking whether its right. ahaha Life seem to flow. like okay cool, now i know what to do. 

who knew following was so fun :) 

Edited by Aakash

3 hours ago, Aakash said:

Basically the overall decision is that the experience itself doesnt matter 

Experience doesn’t matter to whom? You see, you’re only fooling yourself 

@Aakash Yup entire conceptual Cage You got yourself within Will be lifted off. Not so easy. 

That's what Leo consider hallucination.It's delusion. Hope You finally get this. ?

Trick is that @Aakash depends on it. Scary stuff. ??

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity awww thank you teacher. 

Psssst can't even use your age against you ahah 

yes it was a conceptual cage, no proof but a believe. 

Edited by Aakash

@zeroISinfinity thanks, okay regular dude lol 

hmm i wonder if i've been a rude person now asking all these questions. Now i acknowledge all of you as strangers. Before i took you in as a building block of myself all acting in one play of life story. 

i'm so sorry, i was probably acting like a dick, even against the guidelines trying to drive home my false points. That none of you were even accepting ¬¬. now i just look stupid compared to all actual enlightened beings. 

i've probably said a lot of embarrassing things - _ - 

i never even posted formally  either¬¬ and really this is only appropriate for a diary LOL 

# actuality... i'll move it there via copy and paste 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash Enlightenment does not kill you. Enlightenment kills your mental image about yourself. You're so identified with your mental self image that you think that you will die of you let go of it.

Enlightenment is experienced by what you'd call living beings. And they continue to live with ridiculous levels of Wisdom until their bodies stop working.

These assumptions that enlightenment transports you to other realms, that you get out of here, that you leave the matrix, that Nirvana is somewhere else etc are misunderstandings that arise from deeply dualistic viewpoints. And those misconceptions often become religious dogmas that are parroted for centuries.

Simply put, you are the Universe thinking, reading, walking and talking. Everything is an act of the Universe. There is nowhere to go. You didn't come from anywhere else. You're always here. Stable conscious experience is the real Miracle. Behold!

unborn Truth