shahryar

Meeting of Rumi and shams

21 posts in this topic

meeting of Rumi and his guru and master shams Tabrizi was a breakthrough for him and a milestone for mysticism, I know you may have heard of gurus finding seekers when they’re ready this is also one of those which is very famous, I’m not going to explain the details of what happened that day cause Rumi himself explained it in poems in a dialogue theme and there was a puppet opera in Iran performing those poems brilliantly using Persian classic music and singing which is also a mystical kind of music that you might not be familiar with, long story short it contains unique technics and set of skills and singers mostly sing Rumi’s poems, I might share more of Persian classic music on Rumi’s poems in this post, but unfortunately most of them don’t have subtitle and YouTube does not allow me to provide subs for most of them so I’m limited to those that have

the video starts in 1:33

you might like this as well , Singer: homayoun shajarian

Translation:

O caravan leader, look the camels of the caravan, they are all drunk

The prince is drunk, the shaykh is drunk, the friend is drunk, and the strangers are drunk

O gardener, the thunder has become a musician, and the cloud’s become the saki

The garden is drunk, the thicket is drunk, the bud is drunk, and the thorn is drunk

O heavens, how long will you turn? Look at the movement of the elements:

The water is drunk, the air is drunk, the earth is drunk, and the fire is drunk

That’s what the outward form is like, don’t even ask me about the inner meaning

The spirit is drunk, the intellect is drunk, the body is drunk, the secrets are drunk

Go and leave dominance behind, become earth so that you see

Each speck of earth drunk from the dominant Creator

Don’t say there’s no drunkeness in winter

It has only hidden itself for a while from the eyes of the cunning

The roots of those trees drink wine secretly

Wait a couple of days, when they wake up, they’ll be drunk

If you run into trouble from their drunken staggering, don’t worry

With such a saki and musician, the drunks will never walk straight

Pour more wine, untie this knot

the drunk won’t submit until the wine reaches his head

O saki, pour drinks all around, how long can they brawl

The friends drunk from agreeing and the enemies drunk from denying?

Either the saki is stingy or the wine’s gone bad,

But something’s gone wrong if the drunk is walking straight

See our yellow faces and give us the rosy wine

Without it there’s no rosiness on the faces of the drunks

You have a divine wine so light and so subtle

You could drink a hundred barrels down each day

Shams-i-tabrizi, no one is sober around you

Disbeliever and beleiver, prodigal and ascetic and drinker are all drunk

The tree in your picture reminds me of the dark crystal :) the new series is amazing.

Love between teacher and student - it’s coz They are gays. All sufis are gays.

13 hours ago, Monkey-man said:

Love between teacher and student - it’s coz They are gays. All sufis are gays.

this statement is by far the most stupid idea that I have ever read on this forum

being in love with someone or something does not necessarily mean having sexual relationship with them

you are probably in love with your mother does it mean having sex with her?

I am not a Sufi but you should know that love between a seeker and guru is not specific to Sufis, mostly students have feelings for the teaching and truth and respect the guru as its symbol, everything is infinite and interconnected so praising a realized master is praising infinity, mentors physiques and tendencies are irrelevant, though preferring the master over truth is an act of false prophecy and Zen delivery and might happen, it isn’t the case here, Rumi’s relationship with shams is similar to what some of us have with Leo which is not about body or matter or anything about sex, body and matter dissolves on the moment of realization and Rumi’s awakening happened during meetings with shams

many of us praise the work and level of development of Leo. Eckhart Tolle, Sadh guru, buddha and etc.so does it mean that this forum is a giant group gay party?

Edited by shahryar

@shahryar

does it mean that this forum is a giant group gay party?

xD yes it is ahahahhaa

praising a realized master is praising infinity

Praising infinity is praising devil. Because True God is opposite to infinity. Opposite To total everything-ness. Which is impossible, but True God is impossibility. 

And Devil is actually very gay, he is like man who is highly feminine, thats why. Imagine highly feminine man, thats Devil. He thinks he is Goodness, Beauty, but he is just idol and fake good. Thats why all gurus are men who are highly feminine, they are passive meditators, they are like mirrors, reflections of beautiful great infinite being, images of 'god' (they think it is god), 

so naturally gurus talk about rainbows, love, unicorns and other nice words and experiences. Because infinite devil deludes poor people into thinking that he, infinite, loves them, that there is only goodness exists.

BTW, in Quran: The Infinite Being (which is called Iblis there) said to Allah: I will come to human from left, right, front and back and I will surely mislead all of them from your path except your faithful slaves.

In other words, Infinite Being is the space, and it is everywhere, so surely it will mislead all. Since it presents itself as good.

Truth is that there is only evil. There is only hell. Nothing good exists.

Reality is a giant gay party. Because it is homogeneous. Its all one, its pure homo. One blank space without real boundaries.

So congrats, you are deluded into gay paradigm of praising giant lgbt party.

Tolle Sadguru Krishna Maharshi Mooji is just a giant LGBT party, LGBT movement. Remember that LGBT's slogan is Pride, and on lgbt's parades they tell to each other: Happy Pride day. And now reminder: pride is one of biggest sins. Its because reality is giant pride which is praising itself. It is Object that praises itself. Giant Pride. Giant Devil's Ego. Whats more prideful than praising itself. Be it this way, or be it in the form of 'infinite praising itself through you praising masters'. What s the difference, its all homosexual orgy. And nothing else exists besides that orgy.

I will bookmark your post, it is so funny and illustrative on the nature of human-beings. Humans all desire Being, desire infinite, desire good and love.

None of them seek True God, they all seek Being. And they all mistake Being for God. Because human is identical to Being, and doesn't want to stop being identical to it.

Just look at these pretending-to-be-nice faces, and if they don't look gay to you then I don't know how to prove all these statements otherwisexD

Giant gay party thats how it is called, you gave perfect definition

eckhart-tolle-full-size.jpgскачанные файлы (1).jpegOsQ6qWG.jpgkrishna_5d4d2452712d2.jpg91-Zx6kRXwL.jpg

they look gay, again, coz they are all fully aligned themselves with infinite being, with idol of all idols, who is like highly feminine man. they call it god. and they are passively reflecting image of their idol. through feeding people with wrong spiritual ideology of some 'good' that awaits you, ideology of satan.

so devil is like feminine man coz infinite reality is fully twisted, whatever is black is white, and whatever is white is black. 

we are to fix this trouble, but many people choose not to fix it but to actualise error to live as if error is not an error but its just is-ness its just 'divine order', such as those gurus above.

Edited by Monkey-man

@shahryar Rumi and Sufism is just realizing Truth with Love. Very Lovely pieces of art. :)

تا نگردی آشنا زیر پرده رمزی نشنوی

گوش نامحرم نباشد جای پیغام سروش

-Hafez

Edited by Pouya

@Pouya

love is for gay people

rumi is gay

rumi is human

all people seek love

therefore, all people are gay.

therefore, to stop being gay is the first step towards freedom from infinite idol.

to stop being gay means to stop seeking love.

to stop seeking love is to realise and absolutize absurdity of reality

Edited by Monkey-man

Yea, I feel that I might be banned soon for such statements.

Its coz forum lost its radical approach to reality, and became conservative lol. Instead of radicalness, obscurantism, making absurd nature of reality to become evident, freedom and intellectual revolution, its now conforming to nondual paradigm.

btw when Moses came to Pharaoh, Pharaoh too was under nondual paradigm and he didn't want to lose it. Coz it confirmed that Pharaoh is God (He said that he is the most high god himself). It can be found in Quran, when Allah is citing Pharaoh who said that he is god. And Pharaoh is always used as an example of people who had natural metaphysics but had no revelation.

It happens with all religions, Muhammad is radical, but then Sufis change everything into conservativism.

Jesus is radical but then popes turn everything into conservativism

Now we all must submit to Infinite, and to lose ourselves in the infinite. Its cult of Great Being now. cult of satan.

And all moderators worship and love infinite being. its their idol.

and they will surely prevent any insult towards their lovely gurus who are adepts of infinite.

its disappointing that any place of radical discussion soon enough turn into conservative discussion where good and evil is fully defined. oneness, infinite is good and whatever is not about oneness and rainbows is evil.

before though i am banned, let me highjack this thread and let me continue listing LGBT adepts movement:

look at their faces and try not to have thought that it is gay-ish face. gay-ish face is the result of them being an image of lucifer:

AS i pointed before: being gay is metaphysically equal to being fully aligned and one with devil.  its metaphysical outcome of such spiritual practices..

they became infinite but for that they lost their soul. they became gay in return of their soul, coz devil takes all and in return he only give you his true nature: homosexuality. and these gurus love their idol a lot. coz they are gay and their idol is gay. its a match. their idol is bliss and it gives them warmth and comfort. how can you not love such idol. of course everyone will be caught in devil's hands since he is so nice. I hope Leo one day will return to radical approach and that he will stop clinging to infinite being. its wrong direction.

Bentinho_Massaro_400x400.png

-OBVIOUSLY A GAY FACE. 

BYRON-KATIE.jpg

-another gay face

Dalai-Lama-1024x644.jpg

- DALAI IS ONE OF THE BEST DEVIL'S FRIENDS. LAMAIST TIBETIANS ARE ANTICIPATING ANTICHRIST. THEY EVEN HAVE DOCTRINE ABOUT IT. THEY ARE WAITING FOR ANTICHRIST TO COME AND ANTICHRIST IS THEIR MESSIAH WHO WILL RETURN THEM INTO GOLDEN AGE, INTO PRE-FALL PARADISE. ALL CLERICS WANT TO RETURN TO GOLDEN AGE, INTO MOTHER'S WOMB, AND ALL THEIR DOCTRINES ARE BASED AROUND RETURNING TO GOLDEN AGE. AND IN THE BATTLE OF THE END TIMES- THEY WILL FIGHT MLECHHA (MUSLIMS).

DEEPAK-CHOPRA.jpg

DEEPAK IS FAMOUS GUY. HE IS GOOD SERVANT OF DEVIL. HE LIKES TO UNDERSTAND AND DESCRIBE INDESCRIBABLE REALITY WHICH IS DEVIL'S FAVOURITE GAME.

francis_meetup_2.png

fred davis.jpg

-HE EVEN HAS IDOL IN HIS ROOM, AND HIS BOOKS UP THERE ARE ALL ABOUT PAGAN METAPHYSICS. LIKE PLATO. AND HIS LAUGHTER IS DEVIL'S LAUGHTER. AND HE IS OBSESSED WITH ELIMINATING SUFFERING. HE IS CLEARLY DEVIL'S FRIEND.

gangaji3-531x372.jpgHindu_Nisargadatta_Maharaj_standing_in_room_RM_photo_smaller.jpg

-I AM THAT. WHAT IS THAT? THAT IS INFINITE BEING, the devil. so NIS MAHARAJ SAID THAT I AM DEVIL. 

jeff foster.jpg

JidduKrishnamurtiMeditation.jpg

-EVEN J KRISHNAMURTI IS ONLY A SERVANT OF LUCIFER. EVEN SUCH HIGHBROW CLEVER GUY.

jordan peterson.jpeg

- YES THIS LOVELY GUY TOO. HE IS PART OF THAT PARTY. HIS DISCOURSE IS ALL ABOUT CHASING SOME HIGHEST GOOD. ALL ABOUT TRANSCENDING PAIN. WHICH IS GAY DISCOURSE. WHATEVER IS ABOUT ELIMINATING SUFFERING IS SATAN'S SPIRITUALITY.

kufraev.jpg

pageau.jpg

-HE IS SYMBOLIST, AND HE LIKES LITURGY, ICONS, IMAGES, MUSIC, SYMBOLIC MEANING. ALL OF THAT IS DEVIL'S TOYS.

osho.jpeg

-OSHO IS OF COURSE DEVIL'S BFF. JUST LOOK AT HIS GAY FACE.

ramakrishna-lahiri-upasni-anadamayi-aurobindo-sweet-358x300.jpg

-SRI AUROBINDO AND MIRRA ALFASSA ARE SINCERE SERVANT'S OF DEVIL'S SPIRITUALITY. I WAS INTERESTED IN THEIR TEACHINGS BEFORE, BUT NOW I KNOW THAT THEIR TEACHING ABOUT EVOLUTION AND SUPER-HUMAN IS DEVIL'S TEACHING.

POPE-FRANCIS.jpg

- THIS ONE IS NO COMMENT. ITS QUITE OBVIOUS.

-RUPERT IS NICE CHARMING GUY AS WELL AS ALL GAYS. and HE SAYS WE NEED TO STOP BEING KING LEAR AND TO BECOME JOHN SMITH AGAIN. THATS DEVILS DECEPTION. YOU INSTEAD SHOULD ACTUALIZE KING LEAR, AND TO EMANCIPATE URSELF FROM JOHN SMITH, FROM ARCHETYPE, FROM DEVIL. STOP BEING AN IMAGE AND REFLECTION OF ORIGINAL, OF JOHN SMITH. AND PLAY YOUR PART AS KING LEAR. BUT RUPERT SAYS TOTAL OPPOSITE TO TRUTH. BECAUSE HE IS SERVANT OF DEVIL.

Rick-Archer-sq-458x458.jpeg

-ALL HIS INTERVIEWS ARE ALL THE SAME AND BORING, AND ABOUT HOW DEVIL IS AWESOME. AND HIS FACE IS RATHER GAY.

sadhguru.jpg

-EXTREMELY GAY FACE

-WELL SADGURU JUST ADMITTED BLATANTLY THAT HE IS GAY IN THIS VIDEO. MORE THAN THAT, WHATEVER HE SAYS IS BORING RUBBISH WISDOM. AND HE IS ADEPT OF SHIVA, AND AS WE KNOW SHIVA IS DEVIL.

satya sai baba.jpg

-SAI BABA. HIS HAIRCUT IS ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND THAT HE IS GAY. AND HE IS AVATAR OF LUCIFER. AS WELL AS ALL HINDU AVATARS. HE KILLED FAMILY OF ONE RUSSIAN AWAKENED GURU WHO IS TEACHING NOW IN RUSSIA, BECAUSE THIS RUSSIAN GURU DIDN'T WANT TO COME TO INDIA WHEN SAI BABA INVITED HER TO BECOME HIS STUDENT. THEN, HE KILLED HER FAMILY AND SAID: WILL YOU NOW COME?. AND SHE SAID: OKAY I WILL, AND SHE BECAME HIS STUDENT FOR 9 YEARS, AND SHE LOVED HIM A LOT. SHE SIMPLY THOUGHT THAT HE KILLED HER FAMILY JUST SO TO MAKE HER GREAT HUMAN BEING AND SAVIOUR OF HUMAN RACE. HE SAID THAT HE DID IT OUT OF MERCY TO HER. SUCH A LIE FROM DEVIL. DIABOLIC WISDOM. HE JUST MADE HER TO SPEND HER LIFE IN ASHRAM, BECAUSE DEVIL WANTS TO MISLEAD ALL AWAKENED PEOPLE. AND SO SAI BABA MADE THAT RUSSIAN GURU TO BECOME FULLY ALIGNED AND ONE AND INSEPARATE FROM INFINITE BEING. FROM DEVIL. AND SHE NOW LOOKS LIKE PINOCCHIO. DOLL. THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U WANT INFINITE, AND WHEN U CONFORM WITH DEVIL'S WISDOM, U BECOME PUPPET.

sgt_peppers_gurus.jpg

- THESE DUDES ARE SO FEMININE. NO COMMENTS.

yogananda.jpgteal swan.jpg

-LESBIAN FACE.

TOP-15-MOST-FAMOUS-SPIRTUAL-LEADERS-IN-THE-WORLD.jpg

I am amazed by the Mysterious reason behind presence of a homophobic dogmatic person in this forum, what people’s personal sexual tendencies has to do with reality? why are you demonizing LGBTQ? I’m sure that gurus you mentioned have way lesser desire if any for surface pleasures and instant gratification than ordinary people, but just for the sake of debate assume that they are gay, what is the problem?
other than that, you mentioned a verse of Quran about devil, misleading people from right and left and etc. it is a metaphor of excessive thinking and ego, to me devil is a metaphor of unconsciousness but any real conscious perception directly experienced is the opposite

Edited by shahryar

@shahryar coz, again, there is deep correlation between being mystic/guru/cleric/passive meditator,contemplator and having highly feminine/hermoprodite nature. 

whats the problem with them being gay is because being gay is just result of person becoming too absorbed by the biggest gay - devil. which means that this person failed its main task in life which is to 'not to become' absorbed by devil. and also being gay is evil.

its not about their biological desire, its rather about that they, clerics, are passive receivers of infinite idol's commands/energy. passive receivers are what women are. and so they, clerics, are like woman who is receiving energy from their object of worshipping. clerics are passively receiving from idol. they are passive receivers coz they have highly feminine nature, it means that they like to be submissive to someone beautiful. like their idol - devil/great being. it all sounds equal to being gay - passive, submissive, receiving energy, worshipping beautiful blue boy playing on flute - doesn't it sound gay enough? maybe they are not all gays in orientation, but they are gays metaphysically. they are metaphysical and ontological gays. spiritual gays! there is one jewish kaballah teacher, he teaches about how to reunite with devil, he calls devil as creator. and he says that creator makes him to feel sexually aroused. and this guy is respectable 60 years old sage. and he is fully ok with having mystical arousal with Satan itself. and he is okay with telling that to the whole world. he is clearly lost his conscience because none of clerics i listed above have any conscience left.

and face is just expressing whats hidden in their filthy hearts which are filled with blissful love to blue pretty boys playing on flutes. they want their separate selves to disappear in ecstatic mystical union with blue boy. thats what all nonduality and mysticism is about.

devil is not metaphor, because infinite intelligence is devil. and infinite being is devil, and infinite possibilities is devil. devil is totally everything. nothing exists besides devil. only devil is.

1 hour ago, shahryar said:

a homophobic dogmatic person

Thats exactly what I thought

@Monkey-man Look man, I got your point. You might get suspended for using all caps and spamming, so take care. There is no religion recruiting here.

Edited by Pouya

there are only two types of people in the world: homophobic and homosexual.

you either first or second, no third option. its golden rule of absence of third option. you either for christ or anti-christ.

but those who don't admit- they say that they're liberals or they're spiritual and compassionate to all evil. thats mere mask of their clerical born inclinations. 

and sometimes they say that they are yellow or turquoise on spiral dynamicsxD and they are too integral for that.

anyway, its weird that 99% seekers can't expose what reality is,  what infinite possibilities are, and can't expose that all modern gurus are feeding them path to hell. 

it might all sound like joking and trolling. but i hope that at least someone will see that i am actually fully serious. i don't think anyone would spend so much time copying and pasting pics just to make funny joke. no. its just truth that is written in a bit sarcastic manner. but still it is truth. it is grand lie exposed. grand lie of infinite.

Edited by Monkey-man

my brother ahahaahahaa xD

but christ is just the name of a man, a title that doesn't exist 

we are all human at the end of the day 

there is nothing special about anyone and yet we are all divinely special each our own retrospective ways , each with our own stories. 

everyone is equal neither below or above.

Edited by Aakash