billiesimon

Esther Hicks - My theory about her knowledge

35 posts in this topic

I've read two books by Esther and Jerry, and here's my personal take on their "spiritist" experience.

I think that Esther just had a quick awakening, a simple form of enlightenment, which she described as "talking to Abraham".

Reading her books she speaks a lot about enlightened truths, and she is aware of the united Consciousness which explains the law of attraction (everything is consciousness).

I believe that there was no "spirits" talking to her, just a spiritual awakening she could not explain.

What's your opinion?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

I think it's more complicated than that.

Be careful taking spiritually advanced people for fools.

Channeling is a well documented phenomenon throughout history. She ain't the first one to do it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Channeling is a well documented phenomenon throughout history. She ain't the first one to do it.

@Leo Gura Interesting :o I don't have any knowledge about spiritism and channeling.

But do you think she's at least partially enlightened too? 

Inquire in the now.

Spirits only exist in your own psyche, but the potential of your own psyche is infinite intelligence. An awakening opens you up to infinite intelligence. Her teaching are about connecting with source, she is well aware that Abraham is infinite intelligence's translation to her. Channeling is explaining what can't be explained. 

The way she explains Abraham also allows her to talk about Esther, Esther's life lessons and the times when Esther is not connected with source. This allows her a kind of connection and compassion for people, as well as an authenticity that makes her teachings so powerful. 

Spirits comes through with their own flair and flavor. Just like the true essence of your personality is God ordained, you will resonate with different facets of infinite intelligence. If it's speaking to you, it chose to limit itself, so it will have a certain frequency and a unique feeling to it. God can choose to limit itself on the level of both form and formless. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@billiesimon How are you finding the practices of loa?  Anything you feel ‘stuck’ on, etc? 

Hey :) thanks for asking. 

In fact I believe that you appeared because I feel more positive in these days xD

I've read Esther Hicks in this past month and she resonates a lot with me. Because she's not achievement oriented but rather happiness oriented. 

I've started practicing one week and a half ago, and for now the only results are that I feel happier, and I start to see how many good things I have in my life. 

I think it's early for results, but.. I don't know. I am more in tune with my feelings and I am starting to feel worthiness for what I want to achieve/change in life. 

No physical results, but strangely I feel like "i am there" in different moments of my day. 

It's REALLY weird. I am used to feel happy only after the results. Sometimes not even after them :D

P. S. I'm also continuing my shadow work, and more and more negative ghosts are arising and slowly disappearing. But sometimes I feel a heavy heavy weight on my throat and after some days it disappears. 

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

@billiesimon Wonderful. :)

15 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

I start to see how many good things I have in my life. 

I am starting to feel worthiness for what I want to achieve/change in life. 

??

15 hours ago, billiesimon said:

I believe that there was no "spirits" talking to her, just a spiritual awakening she could not explain.

What's your opinion?

I think the approach accommodates the listener’s duality. Really draws out grounded and groundless skepticism nicely. Some won’t even go near it. So glad to hear it’s clicking for ya. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@billiesimon Wonderful. :)

??

I think the approach accommodates the listener’s duality. Really draws out grounded and groundless skepticism nicely. Some won’t even go near it. So glad to hear it’s clicking for ya. 

Yeah, even though I still believe that Abraham is just Consciousness personified, I've had an instant click with her style, because emotions and the mind are my weak spots and strong spots at the same time. So, learning about a philosophy of well-being and emotional growth has fascinated me and made me realize that it's not the goals that matter, but you own happiness and fullness of living.

She made me realize that it's not the object that matters but the emotional treasure that we seek in happiness.

Of course I still crave the results, and I won't ditch them, but I am realizing how the "results" are just a physical picture of what you are on the inside.

Very shocking.

Inquire in the now.

Consider the possibilty that English words can originate from aspects of Infinite Intelligence which are not human.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There are a lot of "well documented" things in history, this doesn't automatically make them true.

Unless if you had direct experience of it yourself, you have no idea what "channeling" actually is, or if it even exists. 

I would keep an open mind, but would not start blindly believing something.

There are even some non-dual teachers would there that outright reject it 

Edited by whoareyou

I have direct experience channeling God. It's possible.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I have direct experience channeling God. It's possible.

Have you actually examined this statement carefully enough? 

I would say it's a classic example of your ego ego sneaking in the backdoor during your trip, thinking that it's "channeling" god.

Because you were not conscious of this, you now have built a false belief through your ego's narrative, thinking it was a legitimate direct experience.

The Enlightened do not require an (Idea or Concept) to be its true self. People like Abraham and Bashar when channelling are Enlightened as (the higher self) but the hosts are not aware that they are the higher/enlightened self as of yet. Enlightened beings know and see ALL IS ONE so they are naturally channelling source all the time by simply being themselves because they know and see who and what they truly are.

Some beings like above require an idea or concept of "other consciousnesses" in order to truly believe in themselves worthy to express absolute truth. I guess you could say, in a sense.. they are but they require a specific, specialized system to make it work for them, so they can express that of themselves, so they can believe more in themselves. They are both channelling yet purely imagining/creating simultaneously.

Everyone is unique at slightly different levels and that's the beauty of it :)

B R E A T H E

On 9/16/2019 at 6:50 PM, whoareyou said:

Have you actually examined this statement carefully enough? 

I would say it's a classic example of your ego ego sneaking in the backdoor during your trip, thinking that it's "channeling" god.

Because you were not conscious of this, you now have built a false belief through your ego's narrative, thinking it was a legitimate direct experience.

That's the problem with books like Conversations with God imo. It's an unverifiable and self-referencing belief system.
What is their explanation for why God doesn't just present himself veritably, rather than as thoughts in your mind?

Because you would cast it off as a hallucination! It's the perfect way to close the circle and cast aside doubts that any of it is real.

3 hours ago, smurf88 said:

That's the problem with books like Conversations with God imo. It's an unverifiable and self-referencing belief system.
What is their explanation for why God doesn't just present himself veritably, rather than as thoughts in your mind?

Because you would cast it off as a hallucination! It's the perfect way to close the circle and cast aside doubts that any of it is real.

What you fail to appreciate is that God CANNOT fulfill your wish because God has no form. It can only come through a vehicle, and this can always be denied.

By it's very nature God cannot force itself on a person in denial because the one denying God is God!

God explained this to you in the book. Yet you missed this important point.

God IS a closed circle. If you do not realize that God is talking through you, you're shit out of luck. Because you denied yourself, because you are God.

If God appeared in a glowing white robe and beard on the White House lawn tomorrow, and procliamed, "HEAR ME HUMANS! I AM YOUR GOD!" Most people would laugh, denying it, and some would even try to kill it and subject the corpse to scientific testing, at which point they would conclude: "this was just an ordinary human with some brain defects."

So it is imposisble for God to reveal itself to humans because humans are too stupid and closedminded to understand God.

This seems like a cop out. And yet it's precisely true. Because you are God denying you are God. If you don't get that you're God. That's it. You're fucked. Even God cannot help you now. This is the definition of devilry: you have cut yourself off from God by your own ignorance.

The truth is that God speaks to and through everything, but you must have enough wisdom to see it. And neither science nor skepticism nor proof is wisdom.

7 hours ago, smurf88 said:

It's an unverifiable and self-referencing belief system.

Hone in on the nondual and apparent dual aspect. It is entirely verifyable, and even understandable...it’s the duality of “proving” which is the issue, as there are not two. The inherent aspect of the appearance of the limitation of ‘individual consciousness’, and the expansion of it, is the inherent and shockingly direct apparent paradigm of reality, in appearance.

Try To explain Eshter Hicks teachings are actually Me. For me by Me of Me in Me. 

Same goes for everyone Who reads this. 

God is so cool. It is, totality of this can't really be explained. 

Love you all You awesome kids. ❤️♥️?‍♂️

Cool teachings and Vortex thingy all powerfull ?

High quality don't miss out. Don't judge or disregard. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity ??

So Cool. 

Was just thinking, feeling, picking, loving, living, appreciating, giving, expanding, discovering, experiencing, and thought of you. I must me the luckiest being in all existence, to have you around. Thank you. I realize, every now & then, that when such love as you reaches me, and I’m on the damn floor again, hands & knees, you now the movement...sometimes I wonder if maybe some people have confused self discovery, and praying. You know? Looks the same from the out side. It’s arguably a bit more on the involuntary side. 

?

@Nahm I love You! I love You all not Just You. ❤️

Question about where is God?

It's in your very own heart. Always been there. It is always there. Waiting for You to discover your True Self which is Infinite Love. 

That is What You are, that's what everything is.