White Monk

My review of Isha Inner Engineering, and Advanced Shoonya Program

14 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have been procrastinating this for a while now but here's my review of what I have experienced using Inner Engineering, Shakti Chalani Kriya, and Shoonya Meditation, as well as some Hatha to get my body and spine up healthy and mobile to be able to receive increasingly high levels of awareness and sensitivity. First Let me start by saying Inner Engineering is no simply basic technique but a series of very powerful techniques when done with gracefulness has the ability to very rapidly shift the trajectory of your whole life. Had I listened to Leo's review instead of trusting my own source I would have crossed it out of potential techniques that might be great for me. 

Inner Engineering- The Shambhavi Mahamudra truly has been a miracle during the initiation of Shambhavi and the process of learning the Kriya was relatively simple and I could see the power of it almost immediately. Over the past few months of practicing only Shambhavi one of the biggest things it has done for me was sharpen my intuition like never before it truly feels like walking down the yellowbrick road. It has also really allowed deep levels of spiritual purification which have most manifested as letting go of a-lot of different and painful psychological baggage which has been beautiful overall. I know the reason your reading this you want to know the benefits and effects, but for each person it will be drastically different, especially by how each person approached the technique. One things that has happened is a massive opening in my energies and 3rd eye area, I am soaring with energy and I feel so connected and uplifting for everyone around me which has been another beautiful side effect of it.  I could really go on but overall the feeling of balance in my body, mind, emotions, and spirit has been magical. 

Last note about Kriya Generally which I have not heard anyone comment on is the switch from DOING the kriya practice------> to the Kriya actually starting to do you. This has been a very obvious transition for me and very helpful as well, haven't heard anyone mention this though 

Shakti Chalani Kriya- Has brought about a more intense sense of bliss relaxation, lightness in my breath and raised my energies to a new peak pretty much every-time I do it. All of the same effects as Shambhavi but on more subtle levels. Overall this has been a pleasure to learn this its a 40 minute Kriya which feels like a turbocharger for raising my perception in every category. Overall great I give both of those programs a 5/5. I think one thing that I really need to comment on is the approach to spiritual practice has to be one of openess and enjoyment don't be torturing yourself with your daily or momentary spiritual practice not worth it. Find a way to approach every practice with a certain sense of openess, relaxation, and gracefullness.

Shoonya Meditation- Has quickly brought about rapid de-identification from my mind for me, when I say quick I mean QUICK. So much more rest in my body and heart. This has also allowed more of my natural intelligence to flow through me in magical ways giving me a heightened sense of creativity, energy, and love. Man Does my body love this practice I feel like a limp piece of cooked spaghetti after. Overall if you have been brought to this and have been open to reading it this far you should now by now that these practices can have the exact same effect on you, it may just manifest in different ways, love has flowed through me and continues

Peace and love to

ME - YOU 

are you talking about Inner Engineering book or some live program/coaching ?

Thanks for sharing.

What I want to know is, does Sadhguru teach any version of pranayama spinal breathing in his advanced programs? Like visualizing the kundalini flowing up the spine?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I'll be learning Shakti Chalana Kriya soon and this gave me some inspiration, Thank you! :)

They also say that it's good at dissolving trauma, from what I understand. What do you think about that? 

4 hours ago, OmniYoga said:

are you talking about Inner Engineering book or some live program/coaching ?

It's a live programme. The book is also a great tool though but if you want to learn the yogic practices, you have to go for a live programme. More info on the locations in the link below if you are interested 

https://www.innerengineering.com/total

@Leo Gura it’s very different from the Kriya book that you’ve posted to be completely honest, the approach is more based on the pranic system, and uses some kriya a that I have never heard of before attending these programs. To get more specific without telling you what the kriya is (Shakti Chalani) no it does not really focus on spinal breathing but the bodies different Prana Vayus which all have different properties in this physical manifestation. How I’ve come to see it is like this, for me the chakra systems is an energy approach that seems to use points where the Prana system is the same idea however it’s localizet to general areas. For example the throat chakra one in many systems is a put in the bottom of the throat, however in the pranic system it’s all of the neck which in my understanding of energy is honestly more suitable and real.

also I’ve been meaning to upload many, many reviews of all of the modalities you’ve uploaded that I’ve tried such as enlightenment intensives, holotropic breathing, ayahuasca, kambo, LSD, mushrooms, and some others that don’t come to mind right now. However my time has been even more limited than ever lately so hopefully I get a bit of free time to do that this week as I’m sure people could use some background and inspiration.

this Shakti Chalani has been magical it’s no cure all but a wonderful tool in the toolbox which I love using 

@Chi_ a good way to start to release psychological baggage that is very heavy and I have realeased some very heavy ancient baggage is to just be a lot more open to reality exactly as it is, and see everything as myself. When I’m in a really open state I can release psychological trauma, beliefs, and negative habits without any story telling and this is a vital aspect being able to let something go fully from the body and memory 

Shakti chalana kriya with shoonya is a practice of death. Literally. 

2 hours ago, White Monk said:

@Chi_ a good way to start to release psychological baggage that is very heavy and I have realeased some very heavy ancient baggage is to just be a lot more open to reality exactly as it is, and see everything as myself. When I’m in a really open state I can release psychological trauma, beliefs, and negative habits without any story telling and this is a vital aspect being able to let something go fully from the body and memory 

Yeah this makes a lot of sense. I tried out the tools that were given in the Inner Engineering programme to ground myself to reality as much as I can and I could felt how there was some release of psychological baggage to a certain degree. However it isnt always easy, but thanks you for assuring about this technique. I will keep at it :)

But what about the benefits that Isha says about the Shoonya Programme? They say ''release of emotional blockages...'' ? So it could also be a direct technique towards the release of emotional baggage? 

@Chi_ don't zoom in so much on removing psychological baggage aspect of it, it will happen when it happens just be open and willing to discover new aspects of yourself. As far as being more ground and being able to confront dark repressed and painful aspects of wounded spirit, just learn to relax more, relax and let go. You've go quite the spirit though :)

16 minutes ago, White Monk said:

@Chi_ don't zoom in so much on removing psychological baggage aspect of it, it will happen when it happens just be open and willing to discover new aspects of yourself. As far as being more ground and being able to confront dark repressed and painful aspects of wounded spirit, just learn to relax more, relax and let go. You've go quite the spirit though :)

Will keep that in mind ? Great advice btw! 

@White Monk Hello, could you give me the instructions for shambavi mudra. I have a lot of social anxiety and I heard this would be ideal for helping me, I cannot wait until October. If you can help me contact me at milantroude@outlook.fr thanks

Hey!

Has there been an increase in your daily level of awareness

Also where did you do this course and when did you do it?

And how long until you started to see the changes?