DoTheWork

Leo, are you sure you want TOTAL awakening? HARDCORE seeker here.

147 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Aakash said:

@Mu_ Raw reality is your direct experience and then you add subjectivity to it ? 

its the same thing said in two different way. 

my brain has stopped working lol, you've mind fucked me by not agreeing that reality is subjective. 

Although having said that i see what you mean from your end. 

its this conversation that reality has its own meaning of being. 

yes you are correct :) good night 

go back to that mind fuck, there could be a nugget of truth there that’s useful. Was there something’ there unconsidered before and if so what was is.  

14 minutes ago, Alex bliss said:

But why did Buddha said that the end of suffering is possible?? 

Because it is possible, and people are deluded.

Being bored in oblivion or "im tired of too much knowledge" are apreciations of the ego like time and when you trip you dont have ego and time dont exist.

And deciding to come back to the matrix or staying as God for a little more time... who make these decisions if free will dont exist?

1 hour ago, Truth Addict said:

Because it is possible, and people are deluded.

Amen

We are all dancing around in absolute Infinity.

There are no problems unless you allow yourself to believe there is a problem. The only roadblock is the one you place for yourself.

From A Course in Miracles "nothing real can be threatened, nothing unreal exists herein lies the peace of God."

There are no right or wrong answers because everything and nothing goes in the absolute Infinity game.

You can go find a cave and meditate for the rest of your life or become the president of the United States it doesn't matter either way. 

It all truly does equal 0. Between nothing and everything is...

Everything cancels itself out and ends right back where it started.( it perfectly contradicts itself).. That's what going full circle is.

The only limits are that there are no limits. See how this cancels itself out and you end up back at the beginning.

I agree with everyone's comments here because you simply can't go wrong or right haha just kidding but seriously.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake someone in the space of 24 hours, i agree with vegan 

its a thought of ... 

i don't know anything and even if i did, i wouldn't know that LOL 

its like this whole enlightenment experience, was nothing but identification with the mind 

thats all your trying to do LOL 

just admitting to yourself that you don't know LOL 

basically, theres nothing to grasp and its the understanding that you truly don't know , surrender, dis identification from the mind. 

wow thats a mad sacrifice, no control what so ever 

thats nuts lol

Edited by Aakash

Working as intended.

A fractal in the infinity asking why to do now, as itself is already being part of the process of infinite unfolding.

Your background, your sincerity, and your dedication to this work don't guarantee you anything. Someone who has never done any spiritual work or even psychedelic can be fully enlightened in one instance. The fact that you're asking this question means you still have some more work to do because full libration obliterates all existential questions. 

To console your ego, I can say "good job, bro, you got it!" and continue the delusional game of giving you advice, but it's clearly a case of not fully liberated yet.

By the way, meaningless and meaningful is exactly the same thing in your authority. I also trust that in all those experience you had, you might remember that you can never get a hold of it or control it because you're in it fully and there's no other space, time, or motion to direct the whole thing.

Whatever it is, it is absolutely perfect, there is no other way, and arguing and agonizing about it IS exactly it too.

Love you, bro. High five to you and enjoy the ride. 

Edited by Maycol

Brother so you seriously went through entire lifetimes during your trips? 

What substance was that? And were they really entire lifetimes with time and space being born, going to school and getting old? 

I have heard of someone whoe heard about someone else experiencing a few months of another life during a 15 minutes salvia trip. 

What is the purpose of this actually? Which one is the base life before dissolving into nothingness? 

Could it be that we living here now is just a psychedelic trip of another life where we used some substance? 

Edited by Schahin

.@Aakash Yes when we try to conceptualize with the egoic mind we get off track. 

But when we quiet the mind It can be of great service to us. 

Yes Samadhi is to die before you die. I had to completely trust and let go of everything while simultaneously staying grounded. It basically felt like diving into the murky Waters of the Abyss.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

10 minutes ago, Schahin said:

Brother so you seriously went through entire lifetimes during your trips? 

What substance was that? And were they really entire lifetimes with time and space being born, going to school and getting old? 

I have heard of someone whoe heard about someone else experiencing a few months of another life during a 15 minutes salvia trip. 

What is the purpose of this actually? Which one is the base life before dissolving into nothingness? 

Could it be that we living here now is just a psychedelic trip of another life where we used some substance? 

You're not alone, this idea always pops in my head. I tend to think now that at our death when the ego self dies and we are re-connected with God consciousness, it will just seem like one small trip out of infinite trips. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@VeganAwake i'm mind blown lol 

How the fuck do you survive life without making a single distinction. 

That's nuts man 

i tried it for 5 minutes, i obviously still have deeply ingrained psychological beliefs, but the surface layers one went and it was nuts. its total silence and still mind. 

bro that's not even a joke, that's horrible levels of surrender. How big do your balls have to be to do something like this. You could physically die in the process by not making a distinction. just by chance when your moving in time falsely 

even something simple like food, not making a distinction to eat and you forget to eat because there was no such thing as hunger and then you physically die ... 

honestly how do you have the balls for this, 

Edited by Aakash

Why not commit Mahāsamādhi and liberate yourself? @Aakash you mentioned it doesn't work, why not? Is there a difference between Mahāsamādhi and plain old death?

@crab12 god can not escape his own self , where would he go ? 

the difference is they are two different methods for leaving the physical body 

Maybe then God would not re-birth itself. But I guess since it already does this it will continue doing so regardless which method you use to leave the body. Is this correct thinking?

God reveals to me when someone is truly authentic and you definitely are. Finding lots of what your saying very interesting bro. I can feel the weight of ego lifting, I feel myself becoming less and less solid like im becoming transparent. I've had visions of what it's like to be enlightened. To break through into nothingness and everythingness at the same time. To become a being of no shape and unlimited capacity to bend and contort into a living room, a bathtub, a bong, a planet 3 hundred thousand light years away. To bend and shape into a human form with memory and personality and limited thinking. 

I had an insight recently about how only extremely extremely weak minded people or extremely extremely wise people are typically seriously attracted to spiritual work. Leo was extremely talented and wise, I was the opposite...I was so incredibly weak and mentally distorted. It's very interesting becoming aware of these patterns 

On 15-9-2019 at 9:36 PM, DoTheWork said:

But after some time, even LOVE will seem boring.

lol

the great way is not difficult for those who have no preferences