DoTheWork

Leo, are you sure you want TOTAL awakening? HARDCORE seeker here.

147 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Yes exactly. But You made correct decision. You took most powerfull, Loving insight for your life purpose and You started actualizing it. 

That's Pure wisdom and goodness. Thank You for That. 

I'm confused inst boredom a construct of the mind ? So once the mind has been transended all that remains is pure non duality pure awareness. How is boredom even perceived when theres no objects of awareness 

11 minutes ago, whatthefucksgoinon said:

I'm confused inst boredom a construct of the mind ? So once the mind has been transended all that remains is pure non duality pure awareness. How is boredom even perceived when theres no objects of awareness 

Those who say that it's boring are simply deluded. They have probably heard this insight from some teacher but never really understood that it's just a pointer, a metaphor, not the actual case.

Some people are masters in theory, noobs in practice.

Edited by Truth Addict

14 hours ago, DoTheWork said:

NOW I HAVE A BIGGER FISH TO FRY!!!! I AM ON THE PATH OF FORGETTING ENLIGHTENMENT!!!! And that is a lot more difficult than awakening... xD

just play some video games. I promise you, within a month you will have forgotten everything 

Meditation is like polishing a brick to make a mirror. Philosophy is like a net to catch water. The buddah did not meditate. It's just how he sits. 

- Alan Watts 

What are you all talking about?. I'm God.

:ph34r:

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Basically the unanimous decision on this forum for you to do next is play some video games for the rest of your life  ? 

that was my original thought on what to do aswell ahaha 

2 hours ago, Pramit said:

just play some video games. I promise you, within a month you will have forgotten everything 

????

2 hours ago, Pramit said:

You think it's easy for someone to get interested in playing video games? I personally am 23 and can't really play anything.

Edited by Truth Addict

I want to create video games...

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@DoTheWork I don't really disagree with anything you said in your opening post. That's basically how I expect it to work.

Of course God cannot stay in God mode all the time, otherwise there would be no human birth. At some point God has to choose to forget and re-enter the Matrix.

What should you do? Enjoy your Creation. Be the Creator and all that entails.

Of course it's all meaningless in the end. That's what makes it so meaningful!

It's an Infinite Game.

Yes, awakening robs you of a certain innocence. There is a certain bliss to being asleep and clueless. It's fun to play a new video game, getting all excited about acheiving something in it. It's no fun playing a game you yourself designed just like it's no fun watching a magic trick you've deeply studied.

That's it.  Its a cycle of God remembering, forgetting, then remembering again.  When you participate in duality you are essentially forgetting on purpose.  It's an imagination game :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 This is classified as useless information, but it carries weight in misinterpreted form 

the purpose having imagined a life is to imagine your own death. 

@DoTheWork  after reading your information I looked up at my calendar on the wall and saw:

Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go- T.S. Elliot

Thank you for taking the time to explain your experiences to us in such depth.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

i smell trolling... too clickbaity... someone so woke wouldnt write like one big exclamation point... 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles  it's hard to explain, there's so much information to get through you have to segregate them into sections. Normally someone would just create seperate thread posts, because its difficult to explain. So do thework  writes in exclaimination points, because they emphasis parts of the whole. 

its emphasis how it is different to the status quo, that's what excalimations are for in human language. 

LOL Like .... Truth with a captial T  NOT  truth with a t 

humans and english ... .always want to exaggerate and use hyperbole 

see transfer of significant value through non- physical vibration trasmissions or in simple terms "pointers" 

Edited by Aakash

@DoTheWork "Leo, are you sure you want TOTAL awakening? HARDCORE seeker here." 

You ask about total awakening but you have not awakened to Love? 

12 hours ago, Mu_ said:

Try and get through the first 30 mins of this video, it really points to something I'm expressing here in the dropping of "you" and letting go in a positive way to many of the truths you seem to have seen, but still from a limited "you/psyche".  (I'm not a buddhist and apparently this guy has some allegations against him, he still describes an apsect of truth beautifully in these first 15-30 mins).

Which video are you referencing to?

@pfletcha  Leo's 2 cents are here --->

:P

Not meant to disrespect, but there are no real insights at all, just to realize you are not bound, 'Smilingly glanzing over relative and absolute' David Spero.

Just saying