DoTheWork

Leo, are you sure you want TOTAL awakening? HARDCORE seeker here.

147 posts in this topic

@lmfao total awakening is the realisation of the "now-reality" aka this cloud that your in, as one whole entity (you) with the collapse of duality and non-duality. 

that one, is simple the phrase not two just one. 

not sure what the experience of this is though, i know it as a concept

meditation, self- inquiry,  flip your coin. 

anything that's not related to this is just content. 

So from the perspective of this NOW, what was said here is just more content 

because understanding of the duality : non duality chain is the "structure of reality" 

but this is just a sector of it, that so happened to lead to the lost city of atlantis 

so content changes the now-reality , making it empty 

Now was simply just Now in different modes of duality: non duality 

and then its a strange loop 

total awakening is awakening to the now, accepting the content is just well .. a game we play until we hit the now- reality or infinite love if i'm not mistaken 

the absolute truth is understanding of the absolute truth and that is that there was never any life and there was never any death. However you arrive at it, with the realisation of now-reality alongside it

Edited by Aakash

The strange loop is fascinating right? The only thing to do is to continue and just "BE"...that's all.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Aakash

3 hours ago, DoTheWork said:

guys ....  Life is inherently meaningless. And that is TOTAL. Are you really sure what life after total meaninglessness realization means?

After that, you basically have to DECEIVE yourself again to be able to slap NEW meanings to meaningless colorful shapes and to motivate yourself to get out of your bed again.

But in practice it's a lot harder than it sounds because now you have seen too much.

For example: It's like you are a gynecologist who have seen so many pussies that he is no longer aroused by them.

Hey man, sounds like you've gone through a lot and seen more then you knew what to do with maybe.  I'd be careful with making claims like, I've gone through and understood more than anyone here.  Comes off as a little arrogant? 

Second I'm pretty sure you haven't seen past some of the structures of mind/ego that seem to have tinted your possible infinite life times and left you with conclusions that you now feel are absolute in nature.  While you may have zoomed through infinity taking in a shit ton of wisdom its all been filtered through a mechanism called "you" and this "you" had its own limits and filters and structures of understanding this journey.  After going through such a journey you've come back believing you've seen it all and have understood an objective meaning to it all.  Hmmm that sounds like the average everyday male thinking he knows exactly how things are..... only now its supported by more data supposedly.  This objective meaning that you've come to the conclusion of is called....drumroll... TOTAL meaninglessness with a unique negative emotional tint and vibration.  Oh and how miserable this absolute truth is.  The only problem is, this is just a common time and time symptom  of the human psyches reactionto the mind expanding journies that challenge fundamental idea's held to be valuable and true.

This psyche in the spiritual world has been labeled as ego, a internal boogie man, a force of habit in which one of the characteristics is a fundamental  meaning maker, giving labels, reasons and purposes to supposed out there things, even if its meaning is no-meaning, and with this are feelings related to or in the letting go of these meanings.

Now by now your probably wondering who am I and why should you listen to me, a total stranger on the net, telling you of all people who's seen it all, that perhaps theres more to look into on this matter.  Well I'm just a nobody who has suffered and believed the same things your caught in now and can tell you from the other side, that your stuck in MEANING itself.  Meaninglessness, pointlessness, and nothingness are all on the plain of meaning.  The absents of thingsness, the absents of point, the absents of meaning is true freedom from yoyo effects of the mind generator of meaning.  Its to understand outside of the plain of meaning, not within the structure of ego mind meaning and see some supposed no meaning to it all because it all repeats, its all the same on some level, it all gets boring and thus....its pointless, it all comes full circle and blah blah blah blah blah, meaningless meaningless, meaningless.......  you may be one miliblip away from a full blown positively tinted awakening that isn't tied to this subtle psyche that your still stuck in, but until you see this (and perhaps until you admit to yourself that you don't know it all, haven't seen it all, and that your conclusions are not conclusive and never will be), you will never know the freedom I am pointing to.  And before you wrap that last sentence into a known conclusion such as "well its just one of the infinite views out there and it will pass, and is no different than anything else, since its all One" (I know you ego, I've seen your tricks, I've gone through them), really try and be open and ponder the possibility.

Try and get through the first 30 mins of this video, it really points to something I'm expressing here in the dropping of "you" and letting go in a positive way to many of the truths you seem to have seen, but still from a limited "you/psyche".  (I'm not a buddhist and apparently this guy has some allegations against him, he still describes an apsect of truth beautifully in these first 15-30 mins).

@Mu_

what he's doesn't know that he really meant to say was 

he's realised more of the absolute truth of reality. 

other than that point, you have very viable questions, which i do not have the answers to via experience :) 

41 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Mu_ lol are you not just defining subjectivity against the notion of what subjective is by use of what subjectivity is not.. in your direct experience ? 

While yes! subjectivity is inherent, the statement you made "when you realise the raw reality of things is subjective. It can be no other way. Its accepting this thats the difficult part.", is not pointing to anything inherent about subjectivty, except a emotional opinion and conclusion that reflects your inherent beliefs about life having no meaning, in a negative sense.

@Mu_ Raw reality is your direct experience and then you add subjectivity to it ? 

its the same thing said in two different way. 

my brain has stopped working lol, you've mind fucked me by not agreeing that reality is subjective. 

Although having said that i see what you mean from your end. 

its this conversation that reality has its own meaning of being. 

yes you are correct :) good night 

Edited by Aakash

14 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Mu_ Raw reality is your direct experience and then you add subjectivity to it ? 

its the same thing said in two different way. 

maybe I misread the intentions behind your statement, you've been talking about the pointlessness of matters so much I thought you were referring to that when you said "its accepting this that is the difficult part".  To me its only difficult when you have an idea of what the fact of "subjectivity" means, particularly if you feel that subjectivity having no meaning is actually true (because perhaps at one point before you believed your subjective world was true and had inherent value and seeing through this brought the conclusion that since its self derived and all subjectivity is self derived its got no inherent value or meaning and thus meaninglessness with a negative tint was born and believed and is now spoken as absolute truth).

Edited by Mu_

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

@lmfao total awakening is the realisation of the "now-reality" aka this cloud that your in, as one whole entity (you) with the collapse of duality and non-duality. 

that one, is simple the phrase not two just one. 

not sure what the experience of this is though, i know it as a concept

meditation, self- inquiry,  flip your coin. 

anything that's not related to this is just content. 

So from the perspective of this NOW, what was said here is just more content 

because understanding of the duality : non duality chain is the "structure of reality" 

but this is just a sector of it, that so happened to lead to the lost city of atlantis 

so content changes the now-reality , making it empty 

Now was simply just Now in different modes of duality: non duality 

and then its a strange loop 

total awakening is awakening to the now, accepting the content is just well .. a game we play until we hit the now- reality or infinite love if i'm not mistaken 

the absolute truth is understanding of the absolute truth and that is that there was never any life and there was never any death. However you arrive at it, with the realisation of now-reality alongside it

Who knows what the infinity of "total awakening" is until it happens. My prejudice has been that if one was "completely awake" , the experience would be a twin to the experience of physical death. The same as physical death but completely different at the same time. At that point, who is it that's aware that they are awake? 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Mu_ i conflated the two issues, it was my bad. 

9_9

being is its own meaning and point

@lmfao yes direct experience is king

the space in your room is the true you aware of you, your body is the space in the room

so imagine the space in your room looking at you 

and then imagine the yourself on planet earth the space looking at you 

then the universe 

etc .. etc.. as far as you can go 

and that is an image of the one who is aware, the present moment, 

just a single movement, without the concept of time

8 hours ago, Aakash said:

you still have not really realized how pointless it is. 

maybe the only person who has realized how pointless it is,is god? thats why god stays in emptyness altogther? dumb answers idk

@DoTheWork The world is meaningless because you lack grounding.
I highly doubt that there is something that can ground an ego of the size of yours.

I was once in contact with a seeker that was so conscious that he decided to imagine his own suffering to become dormant again.
Do you know what he did afterwards? He started seeking the way back to the top.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Aakash @DoTheWork
Have you ever considered that all these "insights" are just more very complicated fucked up drug induced  thinking and have nothing to do with actual enlightement ? 

Edited by wavydude

@DoTheWork

Dude! That's not hardcore. That's just being stuck at the level of the mind.

By the way, your writing style is identical to Truthority. At least try to hide it next time.

Edited by Truth Addict

This thread is golden. Imagine this guy is not bluffing and he really got all of these trips and insights. If true, it makes him the most enlightened person on this forum. LoL

Leo even didn't come close. Hehe

Jokes aside. Would be nice if he can share more insights with us. Thank you in advance. 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@DoTheWork I don't really disagree with anything you said in your opening post. That's basically how I expect it to work.

Of course God cannot stay in God mode all the time, otherwise there would be no human birth. At some point God has to choose to forget and re-enter the Matrix.

What should you do? Enjoy your Creation. Be the Creator and all that entails.

Of course it's all meaningless in the end. That's what makes it so meaningful!

It's an Infinite Game.

Yes, awakening robs you of a certain innocence. There is a certain bliss to being asleep and clueless. It's fun to play a new video game, getting all excited about acheiving something in it. It's no fun playing a game you yourself designed just like it's no fun watching a magic trick you've deeply studied.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@wavydude These insights are insights from lets call it Pure Mind of God. 

They are Absolutely correct. 

I think I Will never be able to forgive myself. Exposing myself way to much. 

Funny how I scream back at myself actualize it. Hahaha

What about You Alex? Khmm Khmm. Don't want to be freakin Jesus 2.0.That's like what Will awakened most likely decide to do. 

?

Swear to God Totality of this freaks me out. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity