DoTheWork

Leo, are you sure you want TOTAL awakening? HARDCORE seeker here.

147 posts in this topic

@Arhattobe were talking something beyond all knowledge itself. Any interpretation's won't do. 

You either have to have the knowledge or the experience. There's no other way to understand. 

Its like i said its the untold teaching by buddha

but i'm not the one to explain with concepts, you'd rather hear @DoTheWork experience of the situation 

Edited by Aakash

@zeroISinfinity We are all 100% correct 

see i have a theory, that wintersolider realised this aswell, but the problem was he didn't have the knowledge or the experience to realise the full scale of the situation. More importantly he never had the understanding of how such a thing was possible, so he followed maharashi teachings which was a coin flip, that was incorrect. there was no way for him to know better, kinda. 

its complicated, he never talked about his experience, so i couldn't scale him while he was here. 

Still the problem was, since he didn't realise the magnitude, he was still within knowledge. If that makes sense. So it made him behind even to a fully realised being. 

like i said, its only a theory, take it as 0% true

Edited by Aakash

@DoTheWork its all you to explain your experience, maybe you'll find some pleasure in that.  ;) 

I'll leave you to it, and leave the thread

inbox me, if you need me .

Guys be careful with this LOVE stuff.

Truth have NO obligations and no attributes.

YES, Truth is Love, But Love is Suffering as well.

Truth is Loving Itself even through Suffering and making no distinctions.

Suffering is made of LOVE "material".

Murder is Love, his Victim is Love.

In the ultimate level, Truth, Love, Suffering, Ego, are the same thing.

But I agree with you - YES, there are SUBJECTIVE preferences and expectations YOU project to Truth and many of them are helpful to humanity! I am with you! :) ...

But still... There are SOME people who actually enjoy suffering and enjoy pain.

You want to teach them LOVE.

They want to teach you HATE.

Who is right? BOTH of you.

BOTH OF YOU ARE MADE OF THIS "TRUTH-LOVE" substance :)

What is the "FINAL" step of Love?

Imagine that EVERYBODY is awakened. Imagine EVERYBODY lives in Love in this planet.

Imagine that all people have REACHED MAXIMUM Love embodiment capacity.

Where do we go from here?

Where???

WHERE?

Only down....

down to suffering again...

At one point, love would want to become pain again.

Because it MUST. Change is inevitable.

@DoTheWork Your still also within the god particle

Even there are things you don't know. 

its groundless and empty for a reason. 

but i know that's not the point your trying to make, your just making a point about love. 

just a tip 

Edited by Aakash

5 hours ago, DoTheWork said:

Psychedelics (often):

15x 5-MeO-DMT HCL trips
30x 5-Meo-DMT Freebase trips
20x 4-Aco-DMT Fumarate trips
35x DMT Freebase trips
8x DPT trips
60x Weed trips
5x LSD trips
10x 2c-b trips

This explains why you sound like your brain is fried.?

5 hours ago, DoTheWork said:

I have had trips, where I experienced ALL POSSIBLE LIFETIMES OF ALL POSSIBLE CREATURES in 6 hours. Entire lifetimes... YES! All possible creatures. 5-legged ones, or just beings made of energy only, or creature with not 5 or 6 senses but 300 senses etc

I call bullshit.

Some of what you say is plausible, but 50% is just BS.

But, many youngins here in this forum will Oooo and ahhhh over what you say taking it at face value. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

5 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

This explains why you sound like your brain is fried.?

I call bullshit.

Some of what you say is plausible, but 50% is just BS.

But, many youngins here in this forum will Oooo and ahhhh over what you say taking it at face value. 

Have you ever experienced a deep psychedelic trip?

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

2 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Have you ever experienced a deep psychedelic trip?

My career requires my brain to stay intact, not fried to a crisp. My awakening happened all natural.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@DoTheWork this is exactly what happens.  This is the price your finite self pays for understanding all of reality.

You will go through months in which, because there is no more fear of death that you will be on such a constant state of bliss that you can care less whether you live or die.  The mundane will no longer matter to you.  You could end up actually endangering your self because you have transcended both survival and death as God.   Furthermore everyone is you.

You will have to reach deep and come full circle back to caring for your own dualistic and finite survival.  This is because as God you also love your finite self and you love duality.  So you have to go back to immersing yourself in duality.  It's not that hard really.  :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

29 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

My career requires my brain to stay intact, not fried to a crisp. My awakening happened all natural.

I find it amusing that a supposedly awakened being continues to hold the duality of natural and unnatural. If I may ask, what exactly have you awakened to?

3 hours ago, Aakash said:

after completing my understanding, i can agree with @noselfnofun 

when i was talking about pointlessness, i was talking about a different kind of pointlessness. This was because i conflated two different things. but when i think of how you meant things are meaningless, its just a given . when you realise the raw reality of things is subjective. It can be no other way. Its accepting this thats the difficult part. 

Mines was about accepting something, that's much more radical but i apologise it has nothing to do with any of this. The raw meaningless of reality isn't that scary :) 

The raw reality of things is not subjective, this is just a thought, a meaning of something in comprehension, a passing of god happening.  There is subjectivity but it doesn't define anything in and of itself.  Do you see the freedom in what I'm pointing to.

4 hours ago, DoTheWork said:

Awakened, but still in limited human form, feels like being an alien in today's world, where 99,999 people around you are unconscious.

This sounds like something I experienced very vividly once too. after a psychedelic flashback on weed it felt like I had woken up to the total meaninglessness and unreality of our human experience, it felt like a very very deep existential depression, existential suffering, that there was nowhere to go nowhere to escape. I saw people from an aliens perspective, I had lost myself completely and cried to my sister and told her that I had seen something that I could not unsee, that I had awoken to a part of reality that I was not supposed to awaken to. 

I'm still struggling with the meaninglessness to this day. No motivations to do anything, can't get myself to find a job, I still have a very hard time being a normal human being and lose a lot of energy just trying to be normal. The losing of myself into my infinite being is happening gradually, and I have an intuition that it is the very act of trying to hold on that causes the deep and depressing feelings of hopelessness and meaninglessness. The fear and deep sorrow of losing the illusions of friendship, family, the future, meaning. 

I have had very profound awakenings into our true nature, and I can say for sure that THIS RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW is it. All of the fear, grief, loss, feelings of meaninglessness does not touch what we are. All there is, is what we are. What we are is intimately involved but at the same time untouched. What are you trying to hold on to? Why are you afraid? Drop your ideas and be with me. Find peace in not knowing. 

Edited by traveler

There is a limitation to the human experience, even in the highest states of enlightenment possible for the most spiritual of us to reach. There are simply things that no one can actually know while experiencing life through a human body. 

That being said, you can have glimpses of transcendental reality while alive in the human form, but to go beyond a certain point and be permanently enmeshed in these states is not (currently) possible. 

You can experience the One Self (God-Self) as literally all of existence in all dimensions, all forms, etc. You can realize this. What you can’t do is break free from the ultimate limitations placed on human consciousness permanently. They’re there for a reason. Attempting to do this will drive you legitimately insane. 

Edited by Michael Paul

@Mu_ lol are you not just defining subjectivity against the notion of what subjective is by use of what subjectivity is not.. in your direct experience ? 

48 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Told me all I needed to know lol

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Total awakening is probably impossible

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.