DoTheWork

Leo, are you sure you want TOTAL awakening? HARDCORE seeker here.

147 posts in this topic

@DoTheWork  Yeah thats called, the end of the path lol ^_^

Honestly if you feel this bad about things, you can always do what i said... 

ALSO dude how old are you lol ? theoretically that is in relative terms of your direct experience.. not the age of your physical body. 

Edited by Aakash

Its Interesting how these practices have made you experienced all lifetimes huge heights of spirituality yet you always seem to come back to this human form. Somthing always brings you back ?

@DoTheWork OK maybe THIS Will help. 

Remember No1 crucial Insight from  Absolute state. 

God wants everyone to be God. 

Start contemplating this very seriously. 

What are implications of this.Why would God want That. What are the actual consenquances of this. 

You are not ruining the game You are bringing them back to heaven. 

Thank me later. Really seriously contemplate this. 

What does this mean actually. 

You Will then understand Leo and why he does this and You Will understand all of us awakened why We are so Passionate with help. 

Silly Sometimes. I want my hippie soul mate. ?

Here, there is meaning. ULTIMATE ONE. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

guys ....  Life is inherently meaningless. And that is TOTAL. Are you really sure what life after total meaninglessness realization means?

After that, you basically have to DECEIVE yourself again to be able to slap NEW meanings to meaningless colorful shapes and to motivate yourself to get out of your bed again.

But in practice it's a lot harder than it sounds because now you have seen too much.

For example: It's like you are a gynecologist who have seen so many pussies that he is no longer aroused by them.

@DoTheWork  I get you bro, i get you.. that's the exact pointlessness i was talking about, on a smaller scale. I feel ya pain brother. 

I said the exact same thing to myself,  "its just shapes and colours" 

i know your dillema , but honestly there's no way out, your fucked LOL 

atleast i still had the prospects of enlightenment and just life you've went through before you've been through all this as an experience

again lol do what i said to do, the meaning in it,, is you will vanish off the face of the earth ;) Poof 

nobody on the forum knows what i'm talking about, but it's absolute ... don't put your trust in me , put your trust in buddha. Life is a gamble, a coin toss ... as i've been saying over the past few days. We all flip our own coins 

[ Real death ] 

bro i atleast had a moral standard, you literally don't even have that .. do you ? 

Edited by Aakash

18 minutes ago, whatthefucksgoinon said:

Its Interesting how these practices have made you experienced all lifetimes huge heights of spirituality yet you always seem to come back to this human form. Somthing always brings you back ?

Yes, because there is no better place to be. Every life has some pros and cons. But ultimately everything is equal, because everything is One. Being limited human is not worse than being limited alien with 10 dicks and 30 hands :). Or being Angel is not better than being Human.

5 minutes ago, DoTheWork said:

Yes, because there is no better place to be. Every life has some pros and cons. But ultimately everything is equal, because everything is One. Being limited human is not worse than being limited alien with 10 dicks and 30 hands :). Or being Angel is not better than being Human.

@DoTheWork  That is the absolute truth that buddha reveals in his scriptures 

The last fetter ... special ignorance. 

The reason behind why you don't fully eradicate yourself is ignorance

Its an untold teaching 

because you will reincarnate an infinite amount of time and realise absolute infinity is totally meaningless 

Maha samadhi  was an attempt by hindu's to the exact same thing, because they realised the same problem. 

but it was unsuccessful as you know

Edited by Aakash

9 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@DoTheWork What's the big deal about meaninglessness?

I've pretty much always thought that life is meaningless.

All atheists and scientists and materialists etc. think life is meaningless.

man... total meaninglessness means TOTAL meaninglessness ... That means that:

- Its meaningless to use muscles and leave your bed in the morning

- Its meaningless to open eyes in the morning

- Its meaningless to breathe

@DoTheWork  So so true,  while i was in my phase, i was wondering what the point of me blinking was ahaha! 

i feel so sorry for you man, it actually really hurts. Its such a bad position to be in. 

because i still had options, you don't even have options 

my heart actually feels broken 

Edited by Aakash

16 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@DoTheWork  I get you bro, i get you.. that's the exact pointlessness i was talking about, on a smaller scale. I feel ya pain brother. 

I said the exact same thing to myself,  "its just shapes and colours" 

i know your dillema , but honestly there's no way out, your fucked LOL 

atleast i still had the prospects of enlightenment and just life you've went through before you've been through all this as an experience

again lol do what i said to do, the meaning in it,, is you will vanish off the face of the earth ;) Poof 

nobody on the forum knows what i'm talking about, but it's absolute ... don't put your trust in me , put your trust in buddha. Life is a gamble, a coin toss ... as i've been saying over the past few days. We all flip our own coins 

[ Real death ] 

bro i atleast had a moral standard, you literally don't even have that .. do you ? 

Yes I am fucked :)

No way back...

And yes, I have NO morality. But I know that nobody on Earth wants to suffer. That puts us on the same boat.

Just now, DoTheWork said:

Yes I am fucked :)But I know that nobody on Earth wants to suffer. That puts us on the same boat.

See? 

Actualize Insights. 

Actualize them. 

This is What You have to do. Actualize them and see for yourself. 

3 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@DoTheWork I see. Well, you will do all those things anyway. Or if not, then you will die and get reborn and then do those things.

EXACTLY.

I can't live life by living, and I can't live life by not living.

What does that mean?

It means, that "I", that is said to do that, is an illusion ;)

@DoTheWork LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 

i'm so sorry man 

YOUR SOOOOOO FUCCCCCCCCCCKEEEEEEEED  LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 

unbelievable, i can't believe it was all true 

you can solve the whole of enlightenment on this planet, that's the funny thing. YOu are the key to the whole understanding. I've told it conceptually on this forum. But your living experience how fucking funny this very second is now. 

10 minutes ago, DoTheWork said:

It means, that "I", that is said to do that, is an illusion ;)

You are currently relatively the most important human being alive in our 3d reality timeline LOL. This is so funny. 

I'm actually a fucking genius 

And don't say these things Aahhah don't openly say these things here, keep that part to yourself LOL 

ahah this just proved my mathematically equation of fate yesterday to be absolutely true LOL. 

Bro i have no words, for what you mean to my life. 

Thank you, i will savour these feelings i have now and cherish them for my life. 

Ultimately its like i said... you can either do what i said or do not do it. And even then ;) i'm sure someone's looking out for you. 

This has made my whole summer. Thanks  

I need to consider how delusional i am. So i'm going to leave the thread 

good luck, its up to you what you do,  

my advice, is you should write a book on your experiences and it will help the future of humanity. Its not neccessary in this time line right now and even then its also absolutely meaningless ahaha 

Edited by Aakash

6 minutes ago, Aakash said:

You are currently relatively the most important human being alive in our 3d reality timeline LOL. This is so funny. 

I'm actually a fucking genius 

And don't say these things Aahhah don't openly say these things here, keep that part to yourself LOL 

You DON'T want to know my 237th insight :ph34r:.

All insights are Good, like all of them. Wish full thinking is a joke compered to insights from Absolute state. 

God is Good. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@DoTheWork I'm very knowledgeable  about "god" 

There's nothing that you've experienced , that i don't know probably or is within my expectations  

it just took me a long time to scale the forum members to my understanding. 

you can private message me if you want to tell me ahah 

The synchronicity is it ALL came together today LOL 

Edited by Aakash

Samsara or the realm of mind = Is infinite supposedly.

Infinite realms, experiences, beings, creations, creators of many levels and magnitude beyond anyone’s imagination within our realm.

There are many insights, and understandings wishing this realm. Many things to own and to hold. Many ways to feel superior and inferior. Many things to be excited about and to be apathetic about.

Many beings due to karmic ties supposedly wander from life to life, realm to realm. In fact within Buddhism it’s stated sometimes that the rebirth process is endless.

Said rebirth process is also what is referred to as what binds us to samsara. The reason for dukkka.

Yet, it doesn’t have to be this way.

You have delved deep within the realm of mind you could say. Seen many things and aspects of mind. You have taken mind to be the only reality. Bound by mind and with insights you’ve gained that are heavily perverted by your defiled consciousness you have reached the conclusions you have which have made you apathetic and sad.

This is not related to truth. In fact it’s its opposite masquerading as truth. What you have seen has made you afraid, apathetic. All qualities that bind you. You must go the opposite direction if you seek not experiences and “insights” within mind, but freedom from mind.