DoTheWork

Leo, are you sure you want TOTAL awakening? HARDCORE seeker here.

147 posts in this topic

@TrynaBeTurquoise After many 5-MeO-DMT and DPT trips, any other psychedelic will bring you to whatever dimensions you want.

There are dimensions that are so different that words are incapable of describing them.

There are many forms of "psychedelics" or practices for raising consciousness in every specific dimension.

JUST BE CAREFUL. There is "limit" of "raising your consciousness" in every dimension. The more insights or "secrets" you uncover, the more meaningless the rest of your life becomes.

"Insight hunting" is fun!... First 386 insights are great! Until you uncover your 387th insight. After that, you're fucked and stuck in meaninglessness for rest of that life.

12 minutes ago, DoTheWork said:

@Aakash I realised I know nothing.

How do I know that I AM? It's simple now:

I am a "Thingless thing" which is aware of itself simply thanks to being aware of other "things" (colors, sounds...)

I know myself only because there is my "colourful-soundful" reflection. HERE. NOW. HERE-NOW. HERENOW!

This "colorful soundful feelingful scene" reflects my existence back to me.

I would not know myself if there were no things in "the scene" (in experience), yet I will still be Truth.

OK. You are the the things themselves. You are not aware. All of this is YOU. You know this c'mon. 

Sorry for saying this It's only for me. 

I deserved some serious whiping my ass off. Entire thing and @Nahm is right is Our avoidance of ourselves and not acceptance. Entire path. How far We Will go Just because We don't accept ourselves. 

49 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

@DoTheWork Thank you for sharing your insights. It's always a hard task to write down your realizations in a thoughtful manner, so thank you for taking your time to do so.

Perhaps it's time stop all these spiritual practices and let the body have some time to integrate all your experiences? Maybe be in nature for a bit. For example enjoy a walk on the beach with bare feet in the sand. Or trekk in the woods for a couple of miles. Physical work is also nice. Especially outdoors.

:) 

@DoTheWork   "WHAT TO DO NOW?   The thing is, I feel like there is no higher "level" to reach." 

What comes across is, and please correct me if I've misunderstood, that you’re seeking experiences and insights for yourself. Absolutely fine, but how do you apply and embody what you've learned? Have you got any more work to do in the area of compassion and service to others, the planet, even your home town? There's an ocean of suffering out there, human society is a big mess, and we need all the enlightened people we can get to help put us back on track. 

Great thread though, thanks everyone _/|\_ 

Everything is connected, but connections are only necessary from a fragmented point of view. What's the connection between two waves? The whole deep ocean which they are made of in the first place!

@zeroISinfinity ahahaah i don't know why i'm laughing so much 

I feel like that picture represents my whole two years trying to put this whole thing conceptually 

that picture is more deserved for me. 

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@zeroISinfinity Spanking, in some households. That’s how far. Actually hitting one’s own kids. ?

Of course not. My mother used to beat me up with electronic cables. There are cases. Stuff happens. 

Used That as Perfect metaphore. You are right and I love You so much. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@MuddyBoots  And that's the problem. Being "enlightened" is actually being more lost than being unconscious. You'll comprehend that sentence AFTER your 387th insight xD. The world around you, society, money system, jobs etc are not made for awakened people...

I have been searching for happiness, but found Truth instead :D ...Truth does not mean happiness.  Many teachers said Don't confuse Truth for happiness. And I did that very thing and than I was disappointed after.

Awakened, but still in limited human form, feels like being an alien in today's world, where 99,999 people around you are unconscious.

Have you got any more work to do in the area of compassion and service to others, the planet, even your home town? There's an ocean of suffering out there, human society is a big mess, and we need all the enlightened people we can get to help put us back on track. 

Helping others may be a Trap. It's a paradox. many times by helping others you are preventing them to learn their lesson from their suffering. Being "healer" is in many cases a trap in my opinion.

we need all the enlightened people we can get to help put us back on track. 

I need ordinary people to put me back on track being normal human again.

Saving other people from sweetness of delusion may get counter-productive in the end.

Many of them live pretty normal ordinary life at the moment. Do you really want to wake them up?? Are you really sure? Are you really REALLY sure it is the right thing for them to wake up from their sweet dream to meaninglessness?

;)

@DoTheWork You don't see don't You. 

Stuff You are facing right now are last phase. 

It's your last phase. It's last phase. 

It Will go full circle for the last final /ending time. ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Sounds like you havent really awakened your heart, only mind. While still impressive and commendable, id still focus on doing the work ;) And exploring existential love and compassion. Perhaps Im mistaken though. 

1 hour ago, DoTheWork said:

JUST BE CAREFUL. There is "limit" of "raising your consciousness" in every dimension. The more insights or "secrets" you uncover, the more meaningless the rest of your life becomes.

"Insight hunting" is fun!... First 386 insights are great! Until you uncover your 387th insight. After that, you're fucked and stuck in meaninglessness for rest of that life.

Just because this has made your life totally meaningless dose not mean it will be the same for everyone else be careful on projecting that onto others. A lot of people have found true happiness through this "path". You can easily realise life dose not have a point but still found amazing joy from that. You can create whatever life you want and not be attached to it as its all one big fun game. 

@zeroISinfinity  Man, I don't know anything now... I feel more lost than ever...

@Consilience  I have experienced being Love many times, yet it's not part of my day-to-day life. Yes it's next step maybe :)

after completing my understanding, i can agree with @noselfnofun 

when i was talking about pointlessness, i was talking about a different kind of pointlessness. This was because i conflated two different things. but when i think of how you meant things are meaningless, its just a given . when you realise the raw reality of things is subjective. It can be no other way. Its accepting this thats the difficult part. 

Mines was about accepting something, that's much more radical but i apologise it has nothing to do with any of this. The raw meaningless of reality isn't that scary :) 

Edited by Aakash

@noselfnofun  Life on this planet Earth is made for unconscious people who live in their conceptual world full of meanings, values, hierarchies, opinions. But that is just my opinion.

@DoTheWork Nice :) 

One thing Ive tried to focus on as Ive walked this path (although from the way your post describes your experiences, Im nowhere near as advanced as you) is always keeping a sense of gratitude. This one life you’re living as a human is infinitely unique and precious. The odds of you incarnating as your specific life are essentially a 0% chance. So even though you feel lost in terms of meaning, well... perhaps feeling grateful for everything you’ve managed to see and understand, being grateful for your particular life circumstances, understand just how sacred and special it was to have YOUR life could help imbue this lifetime with more... meaning haha. 

And yeah it’s all meaningless in the end... but it was enough for God to want to explore right? You’ll never get this time back. In the end, impermanence reigns supreme. So... idk if this is a helpful perspective at all but I know for myself, I sometimes have lost touch with just how lucky I am to stumble into the insights and life circumstances needed to do this work. And I make it a point to appreciate everything which has occurred thus far. 

Edit: moreover, there’s a difference between gratitude, and Gratitude with a capital G, the kind of divine Gratitude which seems how precious each moment in time is, precisely because despite it’s infinite beauty and perfection, it is utterly fleeting. Gratitude, from my pov, is like understanding the infinite significance of the mundane world. Understanding that a coffee mug is just as spectacular as all the psychedelic realms of consciousness. It’s all one, and yet the paradox is, you only get this one life before it’s over forever. Feels kind of tragic in a way. 

Edited by Consilience

16 minutes ago, noselfnofun said:

You can create whatever life you want and not be attached to it as its all one big fun game. 

Of course. I wrote earlier that I want to forget meaninglessness of enlightenment and create some meaningful life consciously.