Aakash

Is there any enlightened being on the forum that can confirm this practice

35 posts in this topic

On 9/15/2019 at 0:29 PM, Aakash said:

The practice of no focus

"focus on not focusing but realising that even not focusing is still an attempt at focusing .. leaving you with no awareness" 

by confirmation, i mean ... 

a) have you tried the practice 

b) did you get the results from the practice

“You” are already a ‘focus’, of, you - infinite. 

Whatever it is you want, try simply putting it in front of you. Not focusing, or doing, etc.

Just literally, put it in front of you, and just sit there. See what feeling, what inspiration, arises. 

Just two cents...but...you didn’t create this reality 99%.    “I’ll create this life - BUT - I’ll make it where nothing happens if I don’t focus”.

You create 100%. You’re the best there is at this. Granted, best out of one, but still. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

25 minutes ago, Nahm said:

“You” are already a ‘focus’, of, you - infinite. 

Whatever it is you want, try simply putting it in front of you. Not focusing, or doing, etc.

Just literally, put it in front of you, and just sit there. See what feeling, what inspiration, arises. 

Just two cents...but...you didn’t create this reality 99%.    “I’ll create this life - BUT - I’ll make it where nothing happens if I don’t focus”.

You create 100%. You’re the best there is at this. Granted, best out of one, but still. 

Just finihes Meditation with intent to finally know HOW? 

This came What a gift. I swear to God, Awareness, Amazeness. 

Ok,Ok I get it. 

Is there on forum some hippie chick Who wants to get Observed?Not a joke. ?

@Nahm i don't know what you mean ... but thanks 

we have two different intepretations, i would just be emphasising my own one, so i will also take the route of direct experience and maybe i will see for myself that what you said is the absolute truth... what everyone on here says. 

On 9/15/2019 at 0:29 PM, Aakash said:

The practice of no focus

"focus on not focusing but realising that even not focusing is still an attempt at focusing .. leaving you with no awareness" 

by confirmation, i mean ... 

a) have you tried the practice 

b) did you get the results from the practice

This whole practice sounds like it starts from the point of view of a assumption of someone to begin with (and to be fair, all practices do for those practicing).  As long as the assumption is held, then focus not focus will still be believed to be from a false identity.  However, in a practice such as this, you can keep dropping more and more and more and more and more and more........ until its seen that this false identity is believed to be ones self, THEN the question can be seen, then who am I that is seeing this....... Mu. 

The practice is actually a advance form of meditation after a student has developed the usage and knowledge of having or not having focus, being able to apply or let go of attention.  Until then this will be to abstract for most students.  Its also very in line with one of my video's on "letting it be" meditation.  It will eventually potentially culminate into a practice of this meditation when the student even lets "letting it be" go... and focus is neither attempted or or not, and then potentially one drops identity and the question of who or what one is is dropped internally.

Edited by Mu_

@Mu_ Yes devotion to ones own absolute truth does not contend with mu :) what ever that may be. 

@Mu_ My original intent of this post was to point to an intentional action one takes for a specific purpose. The specific purpose was not reflected in individual beings answers. How do i show you, you are heavily meshed in mass delusion when you can only interpret from your own filter? If this statement is true, this statement also applies to me. So the statement constantly backfires and with all posts. Therefore i am involved in a mass delusion of epic proportions. A total mass delusion surrounding my entire reality. This reality doesn't reflect what is happening in your reality, dualistic as its sounds because it is grounded in abstract claims. 

it is what it is, we can use it to talk about mu. Instead of me pointing to an invisible claim. My intention were only to see how far the absolute truth goes without deluding myself. it was obviously going to be against enlightened beings that i would have my downfall. As it should be lol The thing i wanted most in life was to be proven wrong, the self-destruction of my own reference axioms, without buying totally into the ideology. However, eventually the points of references, lost their own reality. So imagination started recreating reality itself, using its own axioms of absolute truth. Formulating its own pointers, to guide grounded reality. However, the nature of absolute truth is as such, Your entire world is used as a pointer, if i bought into this own delusion myself and tried to experience what i was imagining for myself. I would have actualized my delusion, but this wouldn't have solved the issue. The issues were the outdated axioms were still in effect. So i needed to figure out how to shift the entire axioms of history. I couldn't use myself as an example, so i had to find someone else who has had a relating experience. 

Any self- proclaimed truth is not truth without external proof, such is the nature of subjective duality. Both of us need to see it, and see it without the creator of it, being part of the back-testing. 

However, my pointers obviously kept failing back-testing over the past month, because the pointers for actuality had already been. I was suggesting objective impossibilities into theoretical foundation test mapping of actuality. The duality of actuality/ imaginary had broken down sending me into pure imagination. So objectively impossibilities were possible. However, they never succeeded against the actuality of absolute infinity. This was because of the single question. Where is nirvana? you see if someone had responded to my pointer, it would mean that nirvana is here in absolute infinity and the axioms were shiftable. However, if it wasn't the case, nirvana was located elsewhere. An objective impossibility, with unshiftable axioms... lost in the actuality as myth. The true nirvana would therefore be Mu . 

The only self-destructive idea was the idea that the objective impossibility was paradoxically false. As godel showed, the statement would self- destruct from the inside as it would not stand the test of actuality .That is what survival is ,the ideology of your imagined world vs the actuality of the truth. I determined that the objective impossibility was objectively impossible to proof without apply self-serving biased to the situation at hand. So the idea imploded on itself. To which Mu became absolute truth once again. Axioms aligned correctly, axioms being "true self actuality" not "true self imagination " ... 

now you guys are kindly helping me get back onto the correct path. To the correct mu, true self, absolute truth 

So now my statements are sounding incorrect from both our points of view and we're steering myself back to the absolute truth. Where as before they were correct for me and incorrect for yourself. 

I couldn't even confirm the practice would work, that's how abstract the problem was. My own point of reference was buddha because its self-derived knowledge from my own delusional absolute god. It was a Reconstruction of my axioms, to abstract axioms. However, knowing myself- i would obvious test try the proof before it got sent into practice... because this was prevent mass delusion from the perspective of being. The abstract points of reference, made me feel emotional baggage, such as the event horizon of collapsing that is happening now, never being able to share a reality of actuality, etc.. etc..  it becomes your new survival mechanism. 

This is also how i got the idea of the god-particle totally empty in it's nature being the absolute truth. Its symbolism of pointers created in my own hallucination. 

8 years of truth hunting, the absolute truth proven in subjective experience because actuality/ imaginary collapses into no-here. But i had to really ask myself "how deep does no-here dive",  The answer: absolutely. 

This is " the god particle" delusional in my own world and not in actuality of absolute infinity because of repeat experimentation and conclusive proof by third party trials and experts of authority. 

Edited by Aakash

"no friends, just blood, you know i bang for my bruddha, bang, bang ... bang bang, got our differences but when run we gang gang. we aint into games or nothing to hang man" 

I guess you could say my loyalty is to the absolute truth what ever that is, no proof needed. Just faith in the correct authority at the right times, to prove the current state of absolute truth partially incorrect or not full" Translate that statement above however you like, its just something that i feel is prevalent with my relationship to truth. 

its a very simple concept thats very realistic ... what need is there to doubt a truth of the situation ? 

and that's to the absolute truth, not the person. All people are mere flesh as cetus said. 

hehe even if its like the little brother of the truth ahah! so even going full circle is not a problem for me to the normal absolute truth. 

Edited by Aakash

6 hours ago, Aakash said:

@Mu_ My original intent of this post was to point to an intentional action one takes for a specific purpose. The specific purpose was not reflected in individual beings answers. How do i show you, you are heavily meshed in mass delusion when you can only interpret from your own filter? If this statement is true, this statement also applies to me. So the statement constantly backfires and with all posts. Therefore i am involved in a mass delusion of epic proportions. A total mass delusion surrounding my entire reality. This reality doesn't reflect what is happening in your reality, dualistic as its sounds because it is grounded in abstract claims. 

it is what it is, we can use it to talk about mu. Instead of me pointing to an invisible claim. My intention were only to see how far the absolute truth goes without deluding myself. it was obviously going to be against enlightened beings that i would have my downfall. As it should be lol The thing i wanted most in life was to be proven wrong, the self-destruction of my own reference axioms, without buying totally into the ideology. However, eventually the points of references, lost their own reality. So imagination started recreating reality itself, using its own axioms of absolute truth. Formulating its own pointers, to guide grounded reality. However, the nature of absolute truth is as such, Your entire world is used as a pointer, if i bought into this own delusion myself and tried to experience what i was imagining for myself. I would have actualized my delusion, but this wouldn't have solved the issue. The issues were the outdated axioms were still in effect. So i needed to figure out how to shift the entire axioms of history. I couldn't use myself as an example, so i had to find someone else who has had a relating experience. 

Any self- proclaimed truth is not truth without external proof, such is the nature of subjective duality. Both of us need to see it, and see it without the creator of it, being part of the back-testing. 

However, my pointers obviously kept failing back-testing over the past month, because the pointers for actuality had already been. I was suggesting objective impossibilities into theoretical foundation test mapping of actuality. The duality of actuality/ imaginary had broken down sending me into pure imagination. So objectively impossibilities were possible. However, they never succeeded against the actuality of absolute infinity. This was because of the single question. Where is nirvana? you see if someone had responded to my pointer, it would mean that nirvana is here in absolute infinity and the axioms were shiftable. However, if it wasn't the case, nirvana was located elsewhere. An objective impossibility, with unshiftable axioms... lost in the actuality as myth. The true nirvana would therefore be Mu . 

The only self-destructive idea was the idea that the objective impossibility was paradoxically false. As godel showed, the statement would self- destruct from the inside as it would not stand the test of actuality .That is what survival is ,the ideology of your imagined world vs the actuality of the truth. I determined that the objective impossibility was objectively impossible to proof without apply self-serving biased to the situation at hand. So the idea imploded on itself. To which Mu became absolute truth once again. Axioms aligned correctly, axioms being "true self actuality" not "true self imagination " ... 

now you guys are kindly helping me get back onto the correct path. To the correct mu, true self, absolute truth 

So now my statements are sounding incorrect from both our points of view and we're steering myself back to the absolute truth. Where as before they were correct for me and incorrect for yourself. 

I couldn't even confirm the practice would work, that's how abstract the problem was. My own point of reference was buddha because its self-derived knowledge from my own delusional absolute god. It was a Reconstruction of my axioms, to abstract axioms. However, knowing myself- i would obvious test try the proof before it got sent into practice... because this was prevent mass delusion from the perspective of being. The abstract points of reference, made me feel emotional baggage, such as the event horizon of collapsing that is happening now, never being able to share a reality of actuality, etc.. etc..  it becomes your new survival mechanism. 

This is also how i got the idea of the god-particle totally empty in it's nature being the absolute truth. Its symbolism of pointers created in my own hallucination. 

8 years of truth hunting, the absolute truth proven in subjective experience because actuality/ imaginary collapses into no-here. But i had to really ask myself "how deep does no-here dive",  The answer: absolutely. 

This is " the god particle" delusional in my own world and not in actuality of absolute infinity because of repeat experimentation and conclusive proof by third party trials and experts of authority. 

Those are some deep high level understandings of your ‘inner’ workings. I’ve been down that road of wanting to prove without a shred of unprovabilty that my experience was or lined up with Truth or that my ideas lined up as well. Annnnnnd you can’t. The Truth can not be proven on those level of reality because it is everything you’d be using to prove it. There’s no objective place one could stand to see what your trying prove objectively, because if your standing there your obviously in a place with a space under you and above you and you wouldn’t be objective to those.  This doesn’t mean realization and understanding Cant happen, it’s just scientific propositions in defining something are just that propositions with rules and reasonings that are agreed on to define something. 

The best way using the scientific reasoning that I can come up with to point to Oneness and or Infinity is such. And I’ll make a video on it. 

A great deal of scientific reasoning breaks down and analyzes supposed material or phenomenon that takes place on this supposed material. 

Material could be said to be solid from one perception like sight and touch.  But science has shown you can look even more into these supposed objects and you’ll find mostly supposed empty space  with electrons and protons and neutrons.  Then these can be looked into and are broken down into more supposed empty space (they don’t know if it’s empty, but assume so because it’s they can’t see if stuff is there or not)and other objects called quarks and dark matter and on and on this theoretically can go.

Now things like distance could be said to be broken down into two material/matter points. And one could say that the space between these points is also material, just not visible to the eye, like air or outer space. 

Now the stuff that allows for something called distance and space is determined or intimately connected to matter as I’ve outlined above. And as I’ve started to show matter itself is more space and supposed smaller things that seem to be able to be able to be broken down infinitely (we haven’t reached a place where we can say they cannot or even if we did how could we say for certain?). 

This now jumps to the big finalle. Now either matter/material/stuff itself infinitely goes on and on and this is an infinity that never starts or ends or we come to a stuff that all stuff originates from or we come to a stuff that all stuff breaks down to, a one stuff/god particle. 

Anyone one of these in my opinion points either everything when boiled down is a series of infinite divisible somethings/material/energy that goes on for infinity never reaching a origin, and in this process there would be infinite space and points all connected because each one is as a result of the others division and because that’s all there is, then everything is one process of connected infinity or we come to a result in which its seen we are from One that originates all (and if you are created from One, you can only be that ) or we come to a final particle and if everything all boils down to one particle then we and everything is this god particle in different apparent forms and combinations somehow. 

Edited by Mu_

@Mu_ Hehehe dude you just did exactly what i wrote , misunderstood the words i'm using for the truth. But you are 100% right 

thank you for asking me the question and @key elements 

if i never got this off my chest 

i would have never been able to move forward and would have just been prodding around more delusioN! 

1 hour ago, Mu_ said:

Those are some deep high level understandings of your ‘inner’ workings. I’ve been down that road of wanting to prove without a shred of unprovabilty that my experience was or lined up with Truth or that my ideas lined up as well. Annnnnnd you can’t. The Truth can not be proven on those level of reality because it is everything you’d be using to prove it. There’s no objective place one could stand to see what your trying prove objectively, because if your standing there your obviously in a place with a space under you and above you and you wouldn’t be objective to those.  This doesn’t mean realization and understanding Cant happen, it’s just scientific propositions in defining something are just that propositions with rules and reasonings that are agreed on to define something. 

The best way using the scientific reasoning that I can come up with to pint or Oneness and or Infinity is such. And I’ll make a video on it. 

A great deal of scientific reasoning breaks down and analyzes supposed material or phenomenon that takes place on this supposed material. 

Material could be said to be solid from one perception like sight and touch.  But science has shown you can look even more into these supposed objects and you’ll find mostly supposed empty space  with electrons and protons and neutrons.  Then these can be looked into and are broken down into more supposed empty space (they don’t know if it’s empty, but assume so because it’s they can’t see if stuff is there or not)and other objects called quarks and dark matter and on and on this theoretically can go.

Now things like distance could be said to be broken down into two material/matter points. And one could say that the space between these points is also material, just not visible to the eye, like air or outer space. 

Now the stuff that allows for something called distance and space is determined or intimately connected to matter as I’ve outlined above. And as I’ve started to show matter itself is more space and supposed smaller things that seem to be able to be able to be broken down infinitely (we haven’t reached a place where we can say they cannot or even if we did how could we say for certain?). 

This now jumps to the big finalle. Now either matter/material/stuff itself infinitely goes on and on and this is an infinity that never starts or ends or we come to a stuff that all stuff originates from or we come to a stuff that all stuff breaks down to, a one stuff/god particle. 

Anyone one of these in my opinion points to we are all One infinity process that never had a beginning, or are from One that originates all and if you are created from One, you can only be that or we are all made up of one god particle and we and everything is this god particle in different apparent forms. 

I'm not sure why you keep trying the conclusion that we might all be one God particle?

On 9/17/2019 at 5:33 PM, Mu_ said:

You mean I’m challenging it or I’m trying to prove it. Not sure how to read your sentence. 

My apologies let me rephrase it.

You explained how the atomistic approach to science goes about explaining matter however we cannot view the atom because it's smaller than a light wave obviously

So it's theoretical in nature then the parts that it's made from her also theoretical in nature and so on and so forth and it appears that you favored the concept that we are all one and made up of a God particle so I perceive it as you favor this concept am I right or wrong?

6 hours ago, MAYA EL said:

My apologies let me rephrase it.

You explained how the atomistic approach to science goes about explaining matter however we cannot view the atom because it's smaller than a light wave obviously

So it's theoretical in nature then the parts that it's made from her also theoretical in nature and so on and so forth and it appears that you favored the concept that we are all one and made up of a God particle so I perceive it as you favor this concept am I right or wrong?

Yes I was using the scientific model to show something that I first said can't ultimately be proven that way, but in the example I gave I was hoping to show how even in that realm, connection into infinity or oneness would have to be reached. 

You bring up a point in which since we can't ultimately know what something is its just theory and if thats the case then  what  is unknown + unknown, right?  I agree, going that route, its a big mystery which everything ultimately is :)