Synchronicity

My Infinite Experience of Infinite Experiences

152 posts in this topic

Wow!!! Absolutely Minblowing.

Thanks a lot for sharing your experiences and making these youtube videos! They are brilliant. Love them :):)

A bit if devils advocate.

Firstly, you'll never be able to prove this because the infinite possibility is a catch all cop out for never having to prove it while still claiming that you have the experience.  

Also, how is Ethan capable of speaking about the experience? Your experience implies a memory of the experience that is articulated by the human that is Ethan.  The implication would be that human Ethan is having this experience which makes no sense.  If Ethan the human truly had access enough to these experiences you could list an infinite number of extremely complex things even if they don't apply exactly to this world wouldn't you?  I feel there would easily be some sort of odd quality about you that would make you stand out in an obvious way.  But it sounds like your just a normal dude who is entirely indistinguishable from a version of you that didn't have infinite experiences which makes me extremely skeptical of your claims.

One quality of pure presence is that the human mind cannot articulate it because it cannot experience or articulate nothing.  You can only be it.  In the same sense God's eye view should not be able to be articulated through a humans mouth.  

I have some questions:

1. There is an infinite number of versions of Leos who have taken 5-MeO-DMT every single day for 100 years straight. Can you dial-in on one of them and tell us his insights? I know there are infinitely many different Insights these Leos came up with, but I guess some insights have a higher probability and thus happen far more often. Can you tell us some of them?

2. The experience of experiencing infinite realities is the exact same at every moment, right? Because Infinity already includes everything, including all past and future experiences, thus nothing new can be added.

3. Can you explain the 6th dimension? Time being the 4th dimension and parallel timelines being the 5th dimension makes a lot of sense.

4. Someone getting enlightened is basically you (God, not Ethan) dialing in on that person more, right?

5. And if Ethan becomes very skilled, he can do that too and instantly awaken anyone, right?

6. In one of your videos you said that a person being more conscious and a person being smarter is both the result of God dialing in more on that person. Why does dialing-in often result in more consciousness without more smartness? And vice versa. I guess the variable is the unique set up of the person? Or are there different kinds of dialing-in?

12 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

Also, how is Ethan capable of speaking about the experience? Your experience implies a memory of the experience that is articulated by the human that is Ethan.  The implication would be that human Ethan is having this experience which makes no sense.  

Do I understand this right that this implies that it shouldn't be possible for a human to be conscious of other beings' experiences, regardless of the number of other experiences?

Because that is clearly not true. There are other people who report being conscious of several experiences at the same time.

Here are some reports/accounts from that happening during lucid dreams and astral projection:

"In my dream I was both flying a plane and watching myself fly the plane, i was on the ground, and in the plane at the same time, watching myself fly, and in the plane trying not to crash, it was a VERY vivid and strange dream, I will never forget it." https://www.dreamviews.com/general-dream-discussion/124481-split-consciousness-dream.html

"I was one person, but in two places experiencing two different things. One 'version' of myself was playing xbox, holding the controller and watching my avatar on the screen. My other self was the avatar in the game, physically running through a forest chasing after someone. I experienced both selves in the first person, at the same time but independently - it wasn't simply as if two views were superimposed. At the time, it seemed perfectly natural to be aware of being two people at once, but after waking up, I soon gave up trying to remember exactly how it felt." https://www.dreamviews.com/general-dream-discussion/124481-split-consciousness-dream.html

"Basically you split yourself into 2 separate dream bodies, separate awareness. Not mere clones but bodies with which you can perceive the world through separately. Both bodies have completely separate vision, hearing, touch, ect. If you can do this, then you can effectively split into 2 and have 2 completely separate dreams simultaneously. In short, you can have 2 full and separate dreams in the same time frame as you would normally only have 1 dream. You can then continue splitting your awareness to increase the amount of content that can be perceived in the same amount of time." https://www.dreamviews.com/dream-control/101908-time-dilation-techniques-2.html (2nd page, 3rd post)

"(...) we can manifest those multiple selves in a dream. Rather than simply having our attention divided, in dream we can divide into different, simultaneously existing dream bodies." - book: The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep by Tenzin Rinpoche, page 122

"There are times in dreams where I control multiple people at once, and I’m quite confident that I could superposition my awareness between many different areas if I could be free to do so, which I believe would come with practice/experience ." https://www.reddit.com/r/Damokian/comments/b2z98e/astral_projection_is_the_key_to_everything/

"When I had a dream the other night (non-lucid) it was all sort of jumbled up and I remembered parts of it, and they seemed to overlap. It was quite a long dream, and it felt like I was in more than one place at once in some parts of it."  https://www.dreamviews.com/beyond-dreaming/33935-split-consciousness.html

https://www.reddit.com/r/LucidDreaming/comments/ttt5r/splitting_consciousness_in_dreams/

" You have therefore, the possibility of not just experiencing here and there simultaneously, but also here and there and there and there and there; the only limit really being the inherent power of your own consciousness." John Kreiter, in his OBE book page 73

" Such journeys can also include the ability to experience life as a multidimensional gestalt of selves, each seperate and distinct. At this point the limits of the single ego-self are broken so that it is possible to experience a multitude of different identities existing within one body, each having its own ego identity and each fulfilling its purpose completely without disturbing, but actually uniting and empowering, the entirety of the gestalt that they are all part of" - John Kreiter, in his OBE book pages 181,182

" Inhabit two bodies at once" - Michael Raduga, book the Phase page 58.

Apart from that during OBEs, there are also people who have this experience 24/7 like Ethan, just not infinite experiences like him, but only a few instead. Leo posted somewhere that he has met such people.

Edited by GreenWoods

11 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

A bit if devils advocate.

Yeah sure, nothing wrong there 

11 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

Firstly, you'll never be able to prove this because the infinite possibility is a catch all cop out for never having to prove it while still claiming that you have the experience.  

Yes, the infinitude of the experience can be used as a cop-out for why - here as Ethan - I’m unable to provide proof in this particular moment. No, that doesn’t mean it can never be proven. Giving the tangible infinite experience to you is how it’s proven directly. 

Also, how is Ethan capable of speaking about the experience? Your experience implies a memory of the experience that is articulated by the human that is Ethan.  

That’s a good extrapolation but there’s still an assumption laced in there. Just because I speak through Ethan doesn’t mean that “my” infinitude is held in the memories of his brain. I’m happy to explain this more if that’s wanted but to give a very crude example, a TV can display content without holding that content inside itself. The content channels into and flows through it from outside broadcasts. 

At this point, you may have the tendency to ask, “if you’re dialed-in enough to this world to know the basics of how TVs here work, why aren’t you dialed-in enough to know everything about the subject matter?” 
The answer: dialing-in isn’t just a black-and-white activity of either “I’m dialed-in” or “I’m not.” It’s infinitely more nuanced as there’s degrees to how much I’m dialed-in on each particular thing. This also leads to the infinite diversity of experiences. “Isn’t this another cop-out?” Yes, it could definitely be used as such. 

If Ethan the human truly had access ...

So yes, Ethan has been given access to the experience by “me” but as explained previously, that doesn’t mean it’s held in his brain. It’s a constant feed-through. 

If Ethan the human truly had access enough to these experiences you could list an infinite number of extremely complex things even if they don't apply exactly to this world wouldn't you?  

Haha how did you correctly guess about my Writer-app Notes? Yes, I go in and keep adding to that list every day. 

I feel there would easily be some sort of odd quality about you that would make you stand out in an obvious way.  But it sounds like your just a normal dude who is entirely indistinguishable from a version of you that didn't have infinite experiences 

It’s great to know that I’m now dialing-in enough here to sound normal! You’re the first person in this life who hasn’t called me weird, bizarre, an alien, inhuman etc. I’ll drop the annoying third-person talk and say my mom and dad (instead of Ethan’s) always make half-jokes about how I’m an alien and not their son. Even in childhood, these jokes were being cracked around the family Lol 

One quality of pure presence is that the human mind cannot articulate it because it cannot experience or articulate nothing.  You can only be it.  In the same sense God's eye view should not be able to be articulated through a humans mouth.  

Yes, very true but you’ve got another assumption laced in there. Through this video and Ethan’s mouth, I’ve only articulated the nature of infinity. Who said there isn’t more? I certainly didn’t. There’s far more beyond the boundless! This is obviously illogical and contradicts the very nature of infinity, by definition. Yet, just as you said, the broader stuff can’t be properly articulated. So your assumption is that what I’ve articulated here is IT. It is not. 

20 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

Do I understand this right that this implies that it shouldn't be possible for a human to be conscious of other beings' experiences, regardless of the number of other experiences?

Because that is clearly not true. There are other people who report being conscious of several experiences at the same time.

You say it's clearly not true because certain anecdotes you've read?  Consider for a moment how many people are delusional or full of shit and rethink the possibility that none of those experiences happened the way they are claimed.  If I had one major criticism of the forum culture here it is the absolutely blind open mindedness that people apply to anything spiritual.  People take experiences like this as if it is 100 % truth and apply zero skepticism.  

12 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

You say it's clearly not true because certain anecdotes you've read?  Consider for a moment how many people are delusional or full of shit and rethink the possibility that none of those experiences happened the way they are claimed.  If I had one major criticism of the forum culture here it is the absolutely blind open mindedness that people apply to anything spiritual.  People take experiences like this as if it is 100 % truth and apply zero skepticism.  

It seems obvious to me that being conscious of different experiences simultaneously is possible, given the nature of Infinity. So I don't care too much whether some random reports in this random version of reality are true or not. 

Edited by GreenWoods

7 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

Yeah sure, nothing wrong there 

Yes, the infinitude of the experience can be used as a cop-out for why - here as Ethan - I’m unable to provide proof in this particular moment. No, that doesn’t mean it can never be proven. Giving the tangible infinite experience to you is how it’s proven directly. 

But as you've said you are unable to do this because of the nature of infinite experiences, hence it is unprovable and always will be.  Otherwise, you would have already proven it to me now.  You talk about this power as if it's something that you can learn to prove, yet learning is a limitation of the human brain because of it's finite nature.  This doesn't seem like something like learning how to ride a bike.  

That’s a good extrapolation but there’s still an assumption laced in there. Just because I speak through Ethan doesn’t mean that “my” infinitude is held in the memories of his brain. I’m happy to explain this more if that’s wanted but to give a very crude example, a TV can display content without holding that content inside itself. The content channels into and flows through it from outside broadcasts. 

Yet you are able to articulate this experience which would imply that Ethan is describing an experience in his memory.  If you are not describing an experience in your memory then you are just mouthing words and in that case how would Ethan know that the narrative the words your mouthing are pointing to a real experience?  This doesn't make any sense to me at all.  If you are describing an experience as a human, the human has a reference point by which they describe that experience like a memory, otherwise they are just words pointing to nothing.  

It’s great to know that I’m now dialing-in enough here to sound normal! You’re the first person in this life who hasn’t called me weird, bizarre, an alien, inhuman etc. I’ll drop the annoying third-person talk and say my mom and dad (instead of Ethan’s) always make half-jokes about how I’m an alien and not their son. Even in childhood, these jokes were being cracked around the family Lol 

Yea, you just seem mildly autistic.  A lot of people out there like you, dude.  

I'm not saying with certainty that you are full of shit, because that would be overstepping on my part.  I ultimately don't know what you experience.  However, my experience does not allow me to understand the possibility of what you describe so my skepticism is a natural result of that.  I cannot believe what you are saying for that reason.  

5 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

It seems obvious to me that being conscious of different experiences simultaneously is possible, given the nature of Infinity. So I don't care too much whether some random reports in this random version of reality are true or not. 

Everything is possible due to the nature of infinity.  Guess everything thing said by everyone is valid, right?  :P

I just got a little vision while meditating, it happens to me a lot and they usually are some sort of metaphor relating to anything in my life.  I got a vision metaphor relating to my response in this thread which I thought was pretty interesting and funny.

I had a vision that I keep Richard Dawkins severed head in my refrigerator.  The severed head of Richard Dawkins had a third eye.  

Just thought I'd share that, it was interesting.  

1 hour ago, Heart of Space said:

Everything is possible due to the nature of infinity.  Guess everything thing said by everyone is valid, right?  :P

I think so.

Definitely in the sense that for example every imagined space kangaroo actually exists.

But what about for example this statement:

"In every single version of Reality, birds are unable to fly."

Is this possible?

I guess it works similar to what Ethan explains here: minute 18:40 - 22:00 

Edited by GreenWoods

But as you've said you are unable to do this because of the nature of infinite experiences, hence it is unprovable and always will be.  Otherwise, you would have already proven it to me now.  You talk about this power as if it's something that you can learn to prove, yet learning is a limitation of the human brain because of it's finite nature.  This doesn't seem like something like learning how to ride a bike.  

To answer this, we have to refer back to the nature of time as I described in the video. I’m experiencing all forms of all timelines past, present, and future as the same present in the same moment.

I’m dialed-in fully to some of these forms. One of these forms could be you at some point in the future in which case, at some point in the future, you would experience being dialed-in on at that moment. Hopefully, that’s a clear explanation. If not, I can elaborate more. But that’s just an example of how it would be proven to you at some point later on than now. The dialing-in doesn’t happen chronologically for me, but it would for you. That’s why, as you said, it’s not like learning a skill per se. 

Yet you are able to articulate this experience which would imply that Ethan is describing an experience in his memory.  If you are not describing an experience in your memory then you are just mouthing words and in that case how would Ethan know that the narrative the words your mouthing are pointing to a real experience?  This doesn't make any sense to me at all.  If you are describing an experience as a human, the human has a reference point by which they describe that experience like a memory, otherwise they are just words pointing to nothing.  

I’ve explained in my previous comment how the articulation is done without memories facilitating it. The experience is fed through Ethan but not held in his brain. I’m fine with skepticism,  objections, and questions but I would prefer that you fully read and understand my points before bringing up the same objection again. 

Yea, you just seem mildly autistic.  A lot of people out there like you, dude.  

I'm not saying with certainty that you are full of shit, because that would be overstepping on my part.  I ultimately don't know what you experience.  However, my experience does not allow me to understand the possibility of what you describe so my skepticism is a natural result of that.  I cannot believe what you are saying for that reason.  

That’s perfectly understandable. I’m not asking you to believe me. I’m answering all your questions so that you can inform yourself about me as you like. None of that information has to convince you.