Synchronicity

My Infinite Experience of Infinite Experiences

152 posts in this topic

@Synchronicity Would you agree that "reality" is actually weird, dream like, but we cant see this cause our minds are always trying to explain things into framework of logic (cause and effect) and this creates illusion that there is nothing extraordinary happening, just regular, boring day to day living? For example i got flue virus and got sick for 2 weeks. So my logical mind would just explain this as result of my actions (swimming in the pool with sick people, maybe imunsystem not at optimal conditions ) nothing special here, just unfortunate happening. But is it really just that i got unlucky and caught the virus by chance or is there something more extraordinary things happening that i just cant see? I mean the ability to even catch something we call the virus  feels pretty extraordinary.. Was I destined to catch the virus or was it random unimportant happening ? 

Thanks! :D ^^ :)

55 minutes ago, Nemo28 said:

@Synchronicity Would you agree that "reality" is actually weird, dream like, but we cant see this cause our minds are always trying to explain things into framework of logic (cause and effect) and this creates illusion that there is nothing extraordinary happening, just regular, boring day to day living? For example i got flue virus and got sick for 2 weeks. So my logical mind would just explain this as result of my actions (swimming in the pool with sick people, maybe imunsystem not at optimal conditions ) nothing special here, just unfortunate happening. But is it really just that i got unlucky and caught the virus by chance or is there something more extraordinary things happening that i just cant see? I mean the ability to even catch something we call the virus  feels pretty extraordinary.. Was I destined to catch the virus or was it random unimportant happening ? 

Thanks! :D ^^ :)

Haha there’s something extraordinary happening but it’s so extraordinary that it can’t be made into a specific statement. 
Reality is so boundless that anything and everything happens within it, infinitely many times over, in infinitely many forms. 
So you catching the virus after swimming in that pool is an event that contributes to the divine infinitude of reality. 
There are other versions of this event that also contribute. Such as you catching the virus because you ate popcorn Lol 

Causes that we commonly attribute to certain effects can differ. For example, we associate the collision of two cars with the effect of both cars getting wrecked and the people inside getting injured or killed. Yet, there are universes where car collisions cause completely different types of effects, such as both cars teleporting Lol

So any event can cause any other event. 

@Synchronicity yep

or i like the example of what caused me to be late for an appointment?

was it forgetting the car keys, or the traffic, or the glass of milk i drank 2 days before which made me sit in the bathroom for extra 5 mins this morning or something else or something else

the answer: all events and thus no one event :D

what's event anyways :D

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

8 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@Synchronicity yep

or i like the example of what caused me to be late for an appointment?

was it forgetting the car keys, or the traffic, or the glass of milk i drank 2 days before which made me sit in the bathroom for extra 5 mins this morning or something else or something else

the answer: all events and thus no one event :D

what's event anyways :D

?Exactly. You could trace and connect the causes all the back for infinity until everything can be used as your excuse Lol

2 hours ago, Synchronicity said:

Haha there’s something extraordinary happening but it’s so extraordinary that it can’t be made into a specific statement. 
Reality is so boundless that anything and everything happens within it, infinitely many times over, in infinitely many forms. 
So you catching the virus after swimming in that pool is an event that contributes to the divine infinitude of reality. 
There are other versions of this event that also contribute. Such as you catching the virus because you ate popcorn Lol 

Causes that we commonly attribute to certain effects can differ. For example, we associate the collision of two cars with the effect of both cars getting wrecked and the people inside getting injured or killed. Yet, there are universes where car collisions cause completely different types of effects, such as both cars teleporting Lol

So any event can cause any other event. 

Yeah but you say all this cause you have some "inside knowledge" of ultimate reality (at least you claim) but i feel its not fair to others, I dont want to just believe i want to experience this what you experience, how can we arrange this? :D

22 hours ago, Nemo28 said:

Yeah but you say all this cause you have some "inside knowledge" of ultimate reality (at least you claim) but i feel its not fair to others, I dont want to just believe i want to experience this what you experience, how can we arrange this? :D

Haha probably through frustrating trial and error of varying methods

33 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

Haha probably through frustrating trial and error of varying methods

Okay will try meditate again maybe :D

@Synchronicity Have you ever heard the term "Monad" by Leibniz. If you haven't, I would strongly suggest you learn about it. Maybe that is what you are experienced. I would be interested to learn your thoughts.

8 hours ago, Mert said:

@Synchronicity Have you ever heard the term "Monad" by Leibniz. If you haven't, I would strongly suggest you learn about it. Maybe that is what you are experienced. I would be interested to learn your thoughts.

Monad means “One.” Leibniz’s Monad has nothing to do with Oneness though. Maybe you’re thinking more of Pythagoras’ Monad which referred to the Totality of all things.
Leibniz’ Monad, on the other hand, was essentially a theory of atoms. He theorized that everything was made up of indivisible particles and so, there’s no smaller substance than these particles. He called them Monads (plural). 

If you want my take on Leibniz’ Monads, then my answer is that there is no bottom-most substance. Reality is bottomless and infinitely-divisible. If you’d like my take on Pythagoras’ Monad (since that’s probably closer to what you’re thinking of) then what I have to say is that yes, you could refer to this Total Experience as the Monad. It’s everything bundled into One. 

On 21.9.2019 at 2:11 AM, Synchronicity said:

Yes. To be honest about hell realms, yes they’re real. However, there’s two ways to be “saved” from them. One is that you can be pulled out of infinity (literally impossible but there are impossible “beings” that can do it). Two (this is what’s taught on this forum) what’s painful or hellish is relative. It’s possible to attain a state of bliss so great that you feel joyful even in “hellish” realms. 

The first method is Grace, the second is Enlightenment. 

First of all, thanks a lot for sharing your experience and taking time to answer all these questions! <3
I guess I can answer some questions already for myself (), saving your time.
But maybe you have something interesting to say or you disagree at some point.

1. Is/may Jesus be such an "impossible beeing", pulling you out of hell?    (-> yes, may be)
2. (If so,) could this universe actually be based on christian worldview or whatever religion then?    (-> yes, could be)
3. If you can lose your infinite experience and a certain religion (in this universe) is true, could an infinitude of future Ethans from this world/moment on experience eternal hell then?    (-> yes, they could)
4. If everything (imaginable) is happening without any limit, free will must be an illusion, since there's an infinitude of selves at the same moment doing the exact opposite. So what's the point of pursuing enlightenment or whatsoever since there must be infinitely many copies of myself going to hell at the same time? Doesn't all of it happen anyway? Why making any effort then?   (-> It really makes no difference, since there's also infinitely ones that do the exact opposite of making no special effort, means actively pursuing enlightenment. Everything goes every way.)

If your statements are true, this has many radical implications. There are so many questions, but it seems as if I could answer them for myself, since literally everything is possible, even "unlogical" or paradoxical things like a set/beeing that includes all subsets/subbeeings and itself, because there are "universes" without logical rules whatsoever. From my point of view it seems impossible for you to prove anything like this, even if I suddenly had a million dollars on my bank-account or whatever, there's actually (!) an infinitude of explanations for this, but my limited self can only experience one at a time. So there may be an infinitude of selves believing you then, as there is an infinitude disbelieving. This must still be the case, even if you don't manifest a million dollars on my bank-account.

So here's my final question I can't really answer for myself:
Is there kind of a mathematical/logical structure behind all of this, since there are probably less universes manifesting a pink unicorn or whatever in front of my eyes (because I never experienced it) than there are universes running a coherent logical story about everything, or am I just completely randomly experiencing exactly this consistent one, out of infinitely small chance, next to infinitly more inconsistent ones?
Like pascal's triangle, the probability to be at the edge is 1/∞, but in the middle there are the most cases. Does the same logic/structure apply to the "multiverse" you are talking about? Because there should be a fucking high probability for me to experience something completely outlandish the next very moment (since there are more possibilities for something inconsistent than something consistent happening, there could manifest infinitely many objects right now here (∞ possibilities), or nothing special manifests (less possibilities)). Or is it much more probable to live in this consistent world due to pascal's triangle, since in most cases "physical reality" doesn't manifest anything, and I just live one of the most probable lives that could be lived by "me" (consistent reality)?
Or is my mind the algorithm putting every magical manifestation into a coherent story so it just appears to me to be consistent (which I guess is a view that fits nondualism)?

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~

@Synchronicity Yeah I know Leibniz thought them as fundamental substances and I don't agree with him either on that. But this "infinite beings who have their own perspectives and project their own reality" idea seemed similar. I think this is what you are experiencing: My theory is that, and it's not just my theory, consciousness has the ability to divide itself. Somehow. It can disassociate with certain parts of itself and these are what we got as seemingly separate beings. But since there is only one consciousness and all consciousnesses are connected, It's always you that perceives everything. What happens with you as far as I understand, this dissociation with your individual consciousness's "Ethan's perspective's" boundaries become weaker. Consciousness became aware of itself and therefore now has access to all of its content. I don't know lol. And I'm just speculating here. But it's very interesting what happened.

9 hours ago, Exystem said:

1. Is/may Jesus be such an "impossible beeing", pulling you out of hell?    (-> yes, may be)

Yes. The whole notion of Salvation can refer to that depending on the specific interpretation. 

2. (If so,) could this universe actually be based on christian worldview or whatever religion then?    (-> yes, could be)

It goes further than that. It takes practically a whole class to explain. 

3. If you can lose your infinite experience and a certain religion (in this universe) is true, could an infinitude of future Ethans from this world/moment on experience eternal hell then?    (-> yes, they could)

Eternal Hell realms are already included within this infinite experience. That’s why I tend to have a Stoic expression on Ethan’s face a lot of the time. Infinite Heavens experienced alongside Infinite Hells neutrals out. 

4. If everything (imaginable) is happening without any limit, free will must be an illusion, since there's an infinitude of selves at the same moment doing the exact opposite. So what's the point of pursuing enlightenment or whatsoever since there must be infinitely many copies of myself going to hell at the same time? Doesn't all of it happen anyway? Why making any effort then?   (-> It really makes no difference, since there's also infinitely ones that do the exact opposite of making no special effort, means actively pursuing enlightenment. Everything goes every way.)

Everything is either done as a means or as an end. So you go through the experience to enjoy it or because it contributes to something more. 

If your statements are true, this has many radical implications. There are so many questions, but it seems as if I could answer them for myself, since literally everything is possible, even "unlogical" or paradoxical things like a set/beeing that includes all subsets/subbeeings and itself, because there are "universes" without logical rules whatsoever. From my point of view it seems impossible for you to prove anything like this, even if I suddenly had a million dollars on my bank-account or whatever, there's actually (!) an infinitude of explanations for this, but my limited self can only experience one at a time. So there may be an infinitude of selves believing you then, as there is an infinitude disbelieving. This must still be the case, even if you don't manifest a million dollars on my bank-account.

Exactly 

So here's my final question I can't really answer for myself:
Is there kind of a mathematical/logical structure behind all of this, since there are probably less universes manifesting a pink unicorn or whatever in front of my eyes (because I never experienced it) than there are universes running a coherent logical story about everything, or am I just completely randomly experiencing exactly this consistent one, out of infinitely small chance, next to infinitly more inconsistent ones?
Like pascal's triangle, the probability to be at the edge is 1/∞, but in the middle there are the most cases. Does the same logic/structure apply to the "multiverse" you are talking about? Because there should be a fucking high probability for me to experience something completely outlandish the next very moment (since there are more possibilities for something inconsistent than something consistent happening, there could manifest infinitely many objects right now here (∞ possibilities), or nothing special manifests (less possibilities)). Or is it much more probable to live in this consistent world due to pascal's triangle, since in most cases "physical reality" doesn't manifest anything, and I just live one of the most probable lives that could be lived by "me" (consistent reality)?
Or is my mind the algorithm putting every magical manifestation into a coherent story so it just appears to me to be consistent (which I guess is a view that fits nondualism)?

There are infinitely many experiences that you would call “consistent” and infinitely many that aren’t. Someone’s gotta experience the “consistent” stuff. This form your in right now is one of those somebodies. 

6 hours ago, Mert said:

@Synchronicity Yeah I know Leibniz thought them as fundamental substances and I don't agree with him either on that. But this "infinite beings who have their own perspectives and project their own reality" idea seemed similar. I think this is what you are experiencing: My theory is that, and it's not just my theory, consciousness has the ability to divide itself. Somehow. It can disassociate with certain parts of itself and these are what we got as seemingly separate beings. But since there is only one consciousness and all consciousnesses are connected, It's always you that perceives everything. What happens with you as far as I understand, this dissociation with your individual consciousness's "Ethan's perspective's" boundaries become weaker. Consciousness became aware of itself and therefore now has access to all of its content. I don't know lol. And I'm just speculating here. But it's very interesting what happened.

I see. Yes, consciousness has the ability to divide itself. That’s what allows for infinitely many diverse experiences. But it’s not Ethan’s consciousness dissociating from him. It’s Consciousness itself dialing into and speaking through him. 

6 hours ago, Synchronicity said:
15 hours ago, Exystem said:

It goes further than that. It takes practically a whole class to explain. 

I would really like to hear what you have to say about this but I guess it's beyond the scope.

Infinite Heavens experienced alongside Infinite Hells neutrals out. 

So does everything cancel/neutral out in the end? The quote below seems to leave space for a meaningful world which is worth the highs and lows...

Everything is either done as a means or as an end. So you go through the experience to enjoy it or because it contributes to something more.

Beautiful words! That's something which may help me during difficult times.

Thank you very much for your time! I'll contemplate about that. Maybe I stumble over some more sophisticated questions then.

On 5/18/2020 at 3:31 AM, Exystem said:

I would really like to hear what you have to say about this but I guess it's beyond the scope.

I’d be happy to share more! But I’d rather do it through DM or some other platform. Simply because the subject matter doesn’t really belong in this forum. 

So does everything cancel/neutral out in the end? The quote below seems to leave space for a meaningful world which is worth the highs and lows...

Yes, exactly 

Thank you very much for your time! I'll contemplate about that. Maybe I stumble over some more sophisticated questions then.

Always happy to answer! 

12 hours ago, Synchronicity said:

I’d be happy to share more! But I’d rather do it through DM or some other platform. Simply because the subject matter doesn’t really belong in this forum. 

Please post the link here, when you put it on an other platform! I'd love to read more about what you have to say :)

Thank you :D

Very interesting! Perhaps you have the answer I'm looking for: There is a meditation technique I'm looking for, only a few people know about it, it's power is unfathomable, after using it 1 hour every day for a few days; it heals the body completely, it can heal any illness, we embody our higher self completely, we have a lot of energy always, we stay healthy and balanced forever, we follow our intuition and feeling only, we can change our body and make it look however we want, and more. Do you know of such a technique? Could you please teach it to me? I'm guessing it uses visualization, maybe in combination with something else, I just know it exists, and I believe anything is possible, so it has to exist.

@Seraphim Yes, it exists. But am I as you ready to be terrified as well as enamored by what else exists? If we’re ready to open that gate, then feel free to message through DMs and we’ll get started!