Synchronicity

My Infinite Experience of Infinite Experiences

152 posts in this topic

@Tistepiste No problem. I answered just your first question so far because it’s very nuanced and I wanted you to see it on its own before I get to your others. 

@Synchronicity Yes, thank you for your post. What I think I missed is that it is not Ethan who is dialing into people, but rather this infinite presence dialing into people through Ethan.

That was my main wrong assumption which lead to the question.

@Tistepiste Gotcha. No worries! I’ll answer your other questions now. 

You actually answered #1 for yourself Lol

7 hours ago, Tistepiste said:

Or do you not know which specicific Ethan is talking to this specific being right now?

That’s correct. I’m performing activities as infinitely many Ethans, but I don’t know which activity matches to which Ethan.

Question 2)

Since you experience infinite you experience infinite wisdom, intelligence, information, experiences you are able to dial into infinite wisdom, intelligence,...
So does this mean you know everything about anything? Let's say solving the world's hardest problem of today. Are you able to dial into information into solving them? Or are you not able to distinguish wrong information from right information? Can't you 'see' in the future knowing which actions taken resulted in what outcome?
So couldn't you know what to do based on what has happened and will happen? (For example global warming, or whatever)

Yes, this experience gives me access to infinite intelligence. So do I know how to perform surgery? Yes, except there’s infinitely many worlds with infinitely many different human physiologies and therefore, infinitely many methods for the performing the correct surgery. I don’t know which human physiology belongs to those in this world and so I don’t know which surgical method is the correct one here. 

Question 3)

Is Ethan experiencing enlightenment as Ethan, himself?

Ethan is experiencing everything, including whatever one could define as Enlightenment. There’s infinitely many definitions of Enlightenment but they’re all in this bundle. Does this mean that Ethan is Enlightened? Well, only if he’s enlightened you

On 2019.09.15. at 6:02 PM, Synchronicity said:

I’m constantly having to ask myself “what system of mathematics is the one they use in this Universe.

So could you give example of mathematics that are used in other Universes, just pick one randomly and post it here, if you want. ^^

3 minutes ago, Nemo28 said:

So could you give example of mathematics that are used in other Universes, just pick one randomly and post it here, if you want. ^^

So for example, some would be different systems of mathematics used to map different laws of physics. 

One example is a universe where the energy in each object would be equal to mass times the speed of light cubed (instead of squared like in this Universe). So in that Universe, it would be E = mc^3 instead of Einstein’s famous E = mc^2 

Of course, the speed of light also isn’t the same in all universes.

@Synchronicity what is your objective here?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

On 2019.09.15. at 11:17 PM, Synchronicity said:

There’s no beings that could do anything more than what I’m doing right now. If there were, don’t you think Existence would be perfected already?

So you are telling us that the reality is imperfect? Its diametrically opposed to what 'other ' enlightened beings say. I thought "the act of just Being" is perfect as it is. Is notion of imperfection not someting mind would create, why chase the carrot?

9 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

One example is a universe where the energy in each object would be equal to mass times the speed of light cubed (instead of squared like in this Universe). So in that Universe, it would be E = mc^3 instead of Einstein’s famous E = mc^2 

So do you have direct experience of such Universe, can you describe it to us?

17 minutes ago, Nemo28 said:

So do you have direct experience of such Universe, can you describe it to us?

There’s infinitely many Universes where E = mc^3 

I would have to cherrypick even further. Also, whatever Universe I choose to describe to you, I promise there’s infinitely many Universes like that one. Dialing in on or describing just one Universe takes an infinite list of specific details.

So no matter what I describe, I’ll always be describing a set of Universes rather than one specific one

@Synchronicity  What is the main sustenance of absolute infinity?, is it a illusion(maya) dream were infinite dreams happen as they say, some say it's a game or the imagination of GOD.What are we in this absolute infinity. Are we being like spiritual being as i am told we are not the mind or the body?

Some say we are the sons of GOD, do you agree?

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

@Joker_Theory All realities are, to some degree, illusory and all illusions are, to some degree, real. 

So Absolute Infinity, rather than exclusively real or exclusively illusory, is a spectrum that approaches (but never reaches) pure illusion towards one “end” and absolute reality towards the other (I put “end” in quotes because this spectrum is endless and beginningless). 

31 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

@Joker_Theory All realities are, to some degree, illusory and all illusions are, to some degree, real. 

So Absolute Infinity, rather than exclusively real or exclusively illusory, is a spectrum that approaches (but never reaches) pure illusion towards one “end” and absolute reality towards the other (I put “end” in quotes because this spectrum is endless and beginningless). 

I see now, like a duality that is non-dual(two different ends that does not end) :)

Thanks Ethan.

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

23 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

I see now, like a duality that is non-dual(two different ends that does not end) :)

Thanks Ethan.

Exactly! The Final Duality of nonduality vs. duality is collapsed. 

Duality is nondualistic Lol

@Synchronicity Are there any common denominators that stretch across all of reality or is it all variable?

Edited by Aerial

6 hours ago, Aerial said:

@Synchronicity Are there any common denominators that stretch across all of reality or is it all variable?

All is Being. All is Existing. All is Experiencing. 

What each thing is being, of course, comes in infinitely many variations. Some are being a dinosaur, some are being a human, some are being a tree, some are being a rock, some are being a math equation, some are being a star etc. but they’re all Being.

The other common denominator is that everything is itself. 

Edited by Synchronicity

On September 24, 2019 at 11:31 AM, Synchronicity said:

All is Being. All is Existing. All is Experiencing. 

What each thing is being, of course, comes in infinitely many variations. Some are being a dinosaur, some are being a human, some are being a tree, some are being a rock, some are being a math equation, some are being a star etc. but they’re all Being.

The other common denominator is that everything is itself. 

Makes sense! Thanks

Oh sweet, this got featured! That’ll make it easier for me to contextualize my later posts

Just thought I’d dig this up because I’m thinking of writing the stories I was planning to and I’ll be referencing this thread.