Synchronicity

My Infinite Experience of Infinite Experiences

152 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Joker_Theory said:

Hi God, all ways wanted to great God. Hi Ethan :)

?Hello!

1. Surely you have dialed into someone that has social anxiety issues that has healed them self, Could you give some tips how to not be nervous and to be confident in social settings? Or what to do to heal?

Yes! So social anxiety stems from a larger amount of empathy. That’s right, you’re a more empathetic person! The reason empathy can create social anxiety is because you feel others’ feelings more. This causes you to worry about how your interactions will make them feel. You judge yourself through the eyes of others just as much (if not more than) through your own eyes. 

Now, it’s no problem to keep on worrying about other people’s feelings. Keep that! But I’ll tell you something that’ll help you get rid of the social anxiety stemming from that...

People are actually going to be more accepting of who you are than you imagine they’ll be. For example, Ethan was scared to approach Leo and talk to him about his experiences because 1. He didn’t know if Leo would find value in it and 2. He was worried about annoying Leo because “Leo’s awfully busy.” 

Yet, he contacted him and pushed to talk. Now, this person typing here is good friends with Leo and a wide- welcomed member of this forum! 

Don’t feel that starting an interaction with someone will annoy them or creep them out. People are more likely to be happy to have a conversation than not. You’ll be even more surprised by how many people will like your personality. 

Now I won’t lie to you, not everyone will. But most will appreciate you and even the few that don’t won’t hurt you. Pain is much more rare than our fears make us believe! 

2. What happens to us when we die, like if Ethan that you are dialed into what happens when he dies, like i mean to his consciousness or awareness. Not sure what to call it?

There’s infinitely many places that exist and so there’s infinitely many places you could go to after the death of this body and call your “afterlife.” In this way, all afterlife “myths” are valid. 

Now does this mean that there’s such a thing as eternal Hell realms? The Hard Truth is, yes. However, nothing lasts for an Absolute Eternity. These are relative eternities that I’m talking about. Better yet, you don’t have to experience any of these realms if you don’t want to. 

4. What is sin?

Sin is hurting yourself or others. Of course, you could go the Nondualist route and say that “hurting yourself is hurting others and vice versa.” Anyways, what does it mean to hurt people. Pain, afterall, is relative isn’t it? Yes, what hurts one thing won’t hurt all things.

So the best way to decrease sin (hurt) is to communicate. Learn about other people’s preferences. Their likes and desires as well as their fears and disgusts. That way, you know the best way to take care of them while balancing out your care for yourself.

There’s always going to be some sin (some hurt) but it can be minimized. 

Edited by Synchronicity

5 hours ago, krockerman said:

@Synchronicity does that mean that this awareness of this ego Will experience being in my favorite tv show at some point?

It already has infinitely many times before and will infinitely many more times! 

2 hours ago, Synchronicity said:

It already has infinitely many times before and will infinitely many more times! 

Even the life i always dreamt of being. Do i need to worry about hell?

2 hours ago, krockerman said:

Even the life i always dreamt of being. Do i need to worry about hell?

Yes. To be honest about hell realms, yes they’re real. However, there’s two ways to be “saved” from them. One is that you can be pulled out of infinity (literally impossible but there are impossible “beings” that can do it). Two (this is what’s taught on this forum) what’s painful or hellish is relative. It’s possible to attain a state of bliss so great that you feel joyful even in “hellish” realms. 

The first method is Grace, the second is Enlightenment. 

6 hours ago, Synchronicity said:

Yes. To be honest about hell realms, yes they’re real. However, there’s two ways to be “saved” from them. One is that you can be pulled out of infinity (literally impossible but there are impossible “beings” that can do it). Two (this is what’s taught on this forum) what’s painful or hellish is relative. It’s possible to attain a state of bliss so great that you feel joyful even in “hellish” realms. 

The first method is Grace, the second is Enlightenment. 

@Leo Gura @Nahm can you talk more about this?

@krockerman they will not answer you because the answer is no they don't. it would be better for them to stay quite, to keep their own fantasies intact. 

So i will answer on their behalf to reduce confusion. 

They were not foruntate meet synchronicity a chance and hear him out 

"right until proven wrong not wrong until proven right" 

synchroncity has no invested interest in putting anyone down, because thats what equinimity means. 

They do not know what it means to give grace, because they have not experienced anything outside of consciousness. because we are from inside the matrix, not outside the matrix like synchronicity. only god can give grace. 

AS godel showed, all ideologies will destroy themselves because their axioms have no ABSOLUTE ground.... 

synchonicity is omniscient. He is all knowing. 

There is no axiom in absolute infinity that can within the force of the divine absolute truth because it is the divine absolute truth. because all knowledge falls under one single axiom. 

Myself as one axiom and the second axiom that which is outside of consciousness, "the god beyond god". synchronicity.

unconditional love, is truly a god quality.

But whats a fight between brothers , didn't one get betrayed after all...  

meaning the rest of the story is in your hands. Betrayal or unity. 

Edited by Aakash

47 minutes ago, krockerman said:

@Leo Gura @Nahm can you talk more about this?

The reason they don’t talk about that stuff is because they haven’t verified it for themselves yet. I’ve spoken with Leo about it a little and he said he hasn’t encountered anything like that yet but is open-minded to it being discovered in one of his future trips 

Edited by Synchronicity

@Synchronicity ¬¬ 

I give up man, how does one man prove to 100 people on the forum of your existance as absolute infinity. Its only 100 people who are the most open people in the entire world. 

LOOOL WTF MAN! 

WHY AM I EVEN DOING THIS! 

i don't even get anything out of it ahahaahahaah! 

I just want to share the absolute truth!  

i'm going to do this in my spare time. lol , I just wanted to convince 1 person and i'd be happy ( i think ) ahaha! 

LOOOL OMG YOU PISS ME OFF SO MUCH MAN! AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH 

why does the impossible always sound so hard to prove ahahaha! 

i'll tell you what my parents said when i told them, this guys just a human have you fallen into more brainwashing again, why do you always do these things. Follow things so mindlessly, that's how you got into that enlightenment stuff, you followed that leo guy. Now look at you saying these things. LOL! 

Edited by Aakash

1 hour ago, Synchronicity said:

The reason they don’t talk about that stuff is because they haven’t verified it for themselves yet. I’ve spoken with Leo about it a little and he said he hasn’t encountered anything like that yet but is open-minded to it being discovered in one of his future trips 

@Synchronicity I have heard people say when you truly stop loving something you wake up. So in a hell realm you wake up when you truly have had enough. Is this true?  

@Aakash

Do you really beleive it was mindless? 

This is infinite intellegence in actuality. 

It's actual, real, actual not philosophical or mind imagination but actual infinite intellegence doing It's magic. ❤️?‍♂️

@zeroISinfinity ehh i like to downplay myself a lot because i truly did not know. When i started writing from my journal after enlightenment. I knew that what i know was absolutely true. So that's when i could speak with confidence for the first time. :) with absolute certainty. 

Edited by Aakash

20 hours ago, Synchronicity said:

?Hello!

Yes! So social anxiety stems from a larger amount of empathy. That’s right, you’re a more empathetic person! The reason empathy can create social anxiety is because you feel others’ feelings more. This causes you to worry about how your interactions will make them feel. You judge yourself through the eyes of others just as much (if not more than) through your own eyes. 

Now, it’s no problem to keep on worrying about other people’s feelings. Keep that! But I’ll tell you something that’ll help you get rid of the social anxiety stemming from that...

People are actually going to be more accepting of who you are than you imagine they’ll be. For example, Ethan was scared to approach Leo and talk to him about his experiences because 1. He didn’t know if Leo would find value in it and 2. He was worried about annoying Leo because “Leo’s awfully busy.” 

Yet, he contacted him and pushed to talk. Now, this person typing here is good friends with Leo and a wide- welcomed member of this forum! 

Don’t feel that starting an interaction with someone will annoy them or creep them out. People are more likely to be happy to have a conversation than not. You’ll be even more surprised by how many people will like your personality. 

Now I won’t lie to you, not everyone will. But most will appreciate you and even the few that don’t won’t hurt you. Pain is much more rare than our fears make us believe! 

There’s infinitely many places that exist and so there’s infinitely many places you could go to after the death of this body and call your “afterlife.” In this way, all afterlife “myths” are valid. 

Now does this mean that there’s such a thing as eternal Hell realms? The Hard Truth is, yes. However, nothing lasts for an Absolute Eternity. These are relative eternities that I’m talking about. Better yet, you don’t have to experience any of these realms if you don’t want to. 

Sin is hurting yourself or others. Of course, you could go the Nondualist route and say that “hurting yourself is hurting others and vice versa.” Anyways, what does it mean to hurt people. Pain, afterall, is relative isn’t it? Yes, what hurts one thing won’t hurt all things.

So the best way to decrease sin (hurt) is to communicate. Learn about other people’s preferences. Their likes and desires as well as their fears and disgusts. That way, you know the best way to take care of them while balancing out your care for yourself.

There’s always going to be some sin (some hurt) but it can be minimized. 

Wow thanks Ethan, will keep it in mind. :)

You say if i don't want to go to the hellish realms i don't have to right so how do i do that?

Can i say it now and then  i don't have to... or were can i sign LOLLLLL

Could you explain more about grace please?

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

Could you explain more about grace please?

I’d be happy too! Except it’s kind of a distraction to the Enlightenment work done on this forum, so I would rather discuss it with people individually. This goes for anyone: if you want to go more in-depth with this topic, feel free to message me! 

Thank you very much for sharing!!

I've been going through Awakening for a couple years although I'm starting to think it's been my whole life.

After I awakened to my true self and snapped out of The Matrix I felt lost like stuck between two worlds and I didn't know what to do.

I did go through kind of a depression where I started feeling like nothing really mattered and everything was pointless I even stopped exercising for a while. It felt like there was nowhere to go cuz everything was infinity and it was right where I was sitting.

It wasn't until recently I felt I had gone full circle and it was time to integrate back into regular life again.

Lately I've just been focusing on realizing everything is God and loving myself and everything.

Unconditional love definitely feels like the infinite purpose.

Was this simular to your experience?

Do you have any advice for someone in a position like mine?

I found what you said about communication very interesting thank you for that..

Again thank you for everything this was great.

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Edit: Never mind, question already answered

Edited by Tistepiste

So what about this:

"There's no beings that could do anything more than what I'm doing right now".

--> Well. If there are infinity beings like you able to experience what you are experiencing, some of them must have found a way to dial into a specific person. So there would be beings being able to do more than what you're doing now, in the specificity of dialing into other people, right?

Question 1)
What if you are in physical contact with a specific person. Let's say just meeting them in real life. Aren't you in touch with one specific being out of infinity other beings?

Aren't you able to identify this specific being, knowing that this specific Ethan is talking to this specific being and consequently dial into that person?
Or do you not know which specicific Ethan is talking to this specific being right now?

Question 2)
Since you experience infinite you experience infinite wisdom, intelligence, information, experiences you are able to dial into infinite wisdom, intelligence,...
So does this mean you know everything about anything? Let's say solving the world's hardest problem of today. Are you able to dial into information into solving them? Or are you not able to distinguish wrong information from right information? Can't you 'see' in the future knowing which actions taken resulted in what outcome?
So couldn't you know what to do based on what has happened and will happen? (For example global warming, or whatever)

Question 3)

Is Ethan experiencing enlightenment as Ethan, himself?

Probably more questions coming

Edited by Tistepiste

4 hours ago, Tistepiste said:

"There's no beings that could do anything more than what I'm doing right now".

--> Well. If there are infinity beings like you able to experience what you are experiencing, some of them must have found a way to dial into a specific person. So there would be beings being able to do more than what you're doing now, in the specificity of dialing into other people, right?

I am able to dial into specific beings. I’ve done it with Ethan as well as infinitely many others. What I’m saying is that there’s no being who could ever dial into all of them. No matter how many are dialed into, there’ll always be infinitely many more left.

Edited by Synchronicity

Edit: I tried to edit my original post but for some reason it posted it as a new post, sorry.

Edited by Tistepiste