Synchronicity

My Infinite Experience of Infinite Experiences

152 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Synchronicity said:

This experience satisfies to the point of guilt. I want to use its own power to share it with others 

Interesting that’s how you interpret it.

33 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@Aerial because only the suuuper-doooper cool threads are featured :|

But this is cooler than any of them Lol We feature the 5-MeO thread but not the one about a person who has more powerful experiences than any psychedelic can give 

Since it is true that existence is infinite, everything exists an infinite number of times, every possible way any thing can be.  Is this the reason when you think of a movie your experiencing a real reality, because you know through the infinite nature of existence that is real somewhere in that "exact" form.  Or is it through some other way that you experience it as a real reality.  Like if I imagine something I know it exists somewhere, but I don't feel I'm experiencing it really in any way other than imagining it.

@Mulky Yes like that, except picture simultaneously watching a Hellboy movie and, not only knowing it’s real, but experiencing each scene exactly as it’s depicted with infinitely many copies 

I have a question. Would It be possible for you to once again become unconscious of these infinite experiences of infinities and simply become like any normal person again? Hope this didn't do it to ya.

2 hours ago, Konn_kaldal said:

I have a question. Would It be possible for you to once again become unconscious of these infinite experiences of infinities and simply become like any normal person again? Hope this didn't do it to ya.

That’s possible yes. Everything can go up and down. However, there’s a way that this can be made permanent but discussing that doesn’t really pertain to the focus of this forum. This is because it doesn’t pertain to self-work or even reality itself 

1 minute ago, astrokeen said:

@Synchronicity , please provide your experiences in writing. Much easier for you and us, the readers.

Noted. I was planning on writing them up too. I just wanted to lay the groundwork with this video

Well, my favorite movie is Donnie Darko, and I get a slight Donnie Darko vibe from you in the videos :)

3 hours ago, Mulky said:

Well, my favorite movie is Donnie Darko, and I get a slight Donnie Darko vibe from you in the videos :)

?I guess that’s a good thing 

@synchronicity :) ya it's a pretty cool vibe overall and very interesting videos.

Edited by Mulky

@Synchronicity Ethan, nice to meet me, as you. ;)

"I am not trying to sell you on this idea in the sense of converting you to it, I want you to play with it. I want you to think of its possibilities, I am not trying to prove it. I am just putting it forward as a possibility of life to think about. So then, let’s suppose that you were able every night to dream any dream you wanted to dream, and that you could, for example, have the power within one night to dream 75 years of time, or any length of time you wanted to have.

And you would, naturally, as you began on this adventure of dreams, you would fulfill all your wishes. You would have every kind of pleasure you could conceive. And after several nights of 75 years of total pleasure each you would say “Well that was pretty great. But now let’s have a surprise, let’s have a dream which isn’t under control, where something is gonna happen to me that I don’t know what it's gonna be."

And you would dig that and would come out of that and you would say “Wow that was a close shave, wasn’t it?”. Then you would get more and more adventurous and you would make further- and further-out gambles what you would dream. And finally, you would dream where you are now. You would dream the dream of living the life that you are actually living today.

That would be within the infinite multiplicity of choices you would have. Of playing that you weren't God, because the whole nature of the godhead, according to this idea, is to play that he is not. So in this idea then, everybody is fundamentally the ultimate reality, not God in a politically kingly sense, but god in the sense of being the self, the deep-down basic whatever there is. And you are all that, only you are pretending you are not."

from The Dream of Life, by Alan Watts. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

Hi God, all ways wanted to great God. Hi Ethan :)

have a few questions:

1. Surely you have dialed into someone that has social anxiety issues that has healed them self, Could you give some tips how to not be nervous and to be confident in social settings? Or what to do to heal?

2. What happens to us when we die, like if Ethan that you are dialed into what happens when he dies, like i mean to his consciousness or awareness. Not sure what to call it?

3. Is there a hell were you burn forever?

4. What is sin?

Thanks in advance!!!

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless