Synchronicity

My Infinite Experience of Infinite Experiences

152 posts in this topic

If you can read my mind but it's 1/infinity chance you'll get it right, tell me what one of infinite versions of me is thinking right now, we might just get lucky.

1 hour ago, traveler said:

That's beautifully written. I really resonate with what you are saying, even though it sounds like your experience is many times more intense than mine. I'm 20 years old myself and have been going through some disorientation for a while after realizing my true nature. Finding meaning in maximizing bliss within myself is very beautiful.

Perfect response to the freedom/infinite prison question, beautifully put!

Awesome! I’m very happy that resonated for you. Wow, 20 years old. Looks like Generation Z on this planet is turning out to be quite a different league. Keep it up! Glad a connection was made here

21 minutes ago, wavydude said:

If you can read my mind but it's 1/infinity chance you'll get it right, tell me what one of infinite versions of me is thinking right now, we might just get lucky.

Hahaha alright. Let’s give it a go! There’s a being like you who, at the moment of reading a text like this, is thinking of energy work. Healing work

Just now, wavydude said:

Well that's a miss but we had pretty low chances xD

?

Very interesting, thank you! I'm curious to know if there's a sort of positive feeling, or resonance or love felt when you experience another life. Since I was a child I had these kind of daydreams and sometimes visions of things that would make me feel a certain way. It was a strange but really good feeling. As I got older I identified an antique clock and a certain kind of old chair design as things that if I came across them would make me feel that way. There was also a vision of a meadow. I used to wonder if they were early childhood experiences, but I found out since that I linked to certain memory fragments. The town I live in was thriving in the late 1800's and I can feel the remnants of energy from that time period strongly. As soon as I moved here I started becoming fascinated and obsessed with antiques and old houses without consciously acknowledging the energy they held. 

Most people would say that it's flashes from a past life, but I feel like past lives are more ephemeral than that because of the true nature of time (it is not) and the nature of Oneness. 

Your video helped me understand this all from a different viewpoint than how it came through in my own experience. Abraham Hicks is one of my favorite teachers and she says to learn to stay with the day dream and stay with that feeling. We often move to finding tangible meaning or trying to manifest too fast. Not that there's nothing wrong with trying to find proof, but it's easy to forget that physical manifestation is meant to be looked at as an extension of the adventure, rather than a task. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Synchronicity ayyy

you're not able to dial into the individual YOUs asking you to read mind or manifest million $$$ in their accounts

but can you do that for the Ethan's bank account? the one who's mind you're dialed into and are speaking thru?

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@mandyjw Yes very real, tangible and powerful feelings can come from these experiences. The ladder of degrees is infinite, so some can be very subtle and almost untraceable while others are never really completed because of how boundless their intensity is.

I’m glad what I shared through Ethan connected some dots for the piece that is you. This creates fulfillment that I can feel (even if I don’t know which one of those fulfilling feelings is coming from this you Lol)

And I’ll take your advice to not put too much weight on manifesting proof. There’s a definitely a balance there.

@acidgoofy ?Well I’m glad you saw it through to the end despite your initial thoughts. This world would be a more peaceful place with more people like that. Not people who agree with me... but people who are willing to listen and understand before making decisions

@Synchronicity cool thanks.

so if i may put a picture on this... this is like a pyramid... the entire base (YOU) is dialed into Ethan's Mind (tip of the pyramid)

if this was reversed... that the tip of the pyramid was dilaed into the infinte creative potential (base of the pyramid) than can that particular being/Ethan then manifest things easily into his life?

i think it might work that way

like how LOA works...

you talk about the ocean and the drop

YOU being the ocean working thru the drop

but if the drop is working thru and conscious-connection with ocean, maybe that's how the LOA works and to higher and higher degrees of reflection of desire into faster and faster manifestion until it is mirrored immediately (like standing in-front of a mirror)

what do you think?

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei Yes exactly! And this is one method that I’m trying to develop in Ethan. I’ve given him the experience but now I need to develop that ability for his human body to tap into the energy of everything he/I experience. 

It puts “growing pains” on the body but it can be done

@Synchronicity indeed :)

just like a child learns to use his hands/body to manipulate and effect the reality around him

same process here, to be able to use your mind/will to create and attract the reality you want

tune into - like a radio tuning into frequencies already existing to hear the sound

not create. tap into what's already out there :)

happy manifesting. the direct contact and KNOWING in this case would certainly be a catalyst!

GO ETHAN! 

Love Is The Answer

1 minute ago, SoonHei said:

@Synchronicity indeed :)

just like a child learns to use his hands/body to manipulate and effect the reality around him

same process here, to be able to use your mind/will to create and attract the reality you want

tune into - like a radio tuning into frequencies already existing to hear the sound

not create. tap into what's already out there :)

happy manifesting. the direct contact and KNOWING in this case would certainly be a catalyst!

GO ETHAN! 

Hahaha thank you for the support! Happy manifesting?

FASCINATING ETHAN!!

If your looking for a test subject to dial into, count me in!

Does ethan live a normal human life? Job, Hobbies, Girlfriend etc? 

Are all of the other lives physical like this one? 

@Synchronicity Interesting video, thank you for sharing. It reminds me of Akashik records.
Here are things that picked my curiosity due to perceived inconsistency:

1. You said that Ethan always had this infinite experience and thought that it was normal until his parents told him otherwise. 
  2. From what I understand, there are infinitely many versions of Ethan's parents.
  3. From these infinitely many versions, you have been able to dial into some, if not infinitely many, versions of them.
  4. These versions of Ethan's parents share the infinite experience that Ethan is having.
  5. Therefore, there are versions of Ethan's parents that have this experience and there are versions that don't.
  6. Therefore, Ethan should have known that this experience is not common to every being (that it isn't normal).

So, why did Ethan have to ask his parents in the first place if he didn't have to? Why does knowledge that his parents provide is of any significance compared to the infinity of knowledge that could have been gathered?

The other question is:

You said that this experience is 'frozen' as snapshots of existence.
What does it mean to 'do' something, like 'manifest million dollars' in such a frozen singularity?

Yet another question is:

What happens in a world where you manifest 1000000 dollars in someone's account?
Can't you prove your existence to any world by doing something so outrageous that everybody would believe you (in that world)?

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Synchronicity

I get your experience now, its a 

vortex in one fluid movement , in all directions. 

that's crazy, lol who would voluntarily live life like that LOOOOL 

there's no logical "sense" to it. 

when i meant is there is no logical sense to the flow of NOW of experiences. Its not in a logical order. its just like letting infinitely many mystical experiences happen to you. 

would it be accurate to call it

"the experience of absolute infinity"

i called it 

nothing - nothing 

the contents of what you experience are not important to me. Just your direct experience  

Edited by Aakash

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

there's no logical "sense" to it. 

That is not what @Synchronicity seems to be saying when he invites skepticism and questions.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@GromHellScream ? Noted. You’re on my list of selves to dial into. Hopefully it turns out to be you you Lol

Ethan’s life is quasi-normal Lol He attends the University of Oklahoma as a Philosophy major and student-athlete (gymnast). He watches YouTube, movies and TV shows in his free time. Sophisticated stuff like Science or History Channel shows but also more crude stuff like Family Guy, American Dad, Rick & Morty etc. He hangs out with some friends and teammates. He’ll drink occasionally at parties but has only gotten black-out drunk once. He usually just shoots for a nice buzz rather than getting drunk Lol That’s about where the normalcy ends...

Ethan’s not a virgin but he’s never had a girlfriend. Not because he doesn’t want to, but because other people have a hard time relating to him. Relationships are built on the root word relate for a reason. It’s difficult to build up relationships with people who can’t relate with who you are. 

The reason that most people are unable to relate to Ethan isn’t because he constantly brings up existential topics. Ethan has tried to act as “normal” as possible around other people but his vibe is so strange and different that they get an immediate sense of something unknown from him. He knows this because he’s asked friends about what sort of vibe he gives off and his own parents have always jokingly called him an alien. Even his friends referred to him as an alien before they ever even heard him talk about existential topics. Nobody says these things with negative connotation. Ethan’s friends and family love him and show him respect but at the same time, they just don’t know what to make of him. 

But, Ethan is making more and more connections and relating to people on more and more levels to take care of this. 

There’s deeper strangeness in his life but this post is already long and I don’t want to bog you down with too much here. But feel free to ask me more anytime! I’m always down to get to know people?

As for your last question: Yes, some of these other lives are concrete and physical in the same way your life is. Some are lighter and less physical while other are even heavier and more tangible. There’s infinitely many degrees of this tangibility and how real each life can feel

Edited by Synchronicity