Alex bliss

Getting lost in self enquiry

3 posts in this topic

When i do self enquiry I don't know where to start from I get confused.. should I start from feet to head??  Also I feel like the process become metal and it doesn't disidentify me. I somehow get a feeling that I am made up of all mix of the senses body together. When I try to cut the body I feel like I'm half, it's hard for me to do inquiry because my mind knows all the answer intellectual hence the process doesn't really take me anywhere.I believe that I'm empty awareness and that's what holding me back ?? How do I get rid of these believes, how to do the process and question beyond mentally? 

When I try self-inquiry, I usually ask questions and feel for a response. Sometimes I will have an epiphany.

I ask rhetorical questions like "who am I?" that don't really have an answer.

Though I do wonder about myself in certain regards and ask specific questions. But I haven't gotten a response yet.

Lol ..it never worked for you?? When I did self enquiry for the first time I had an a experience of emptyness because I was really cuirious at that time and had no clue whatsoever.But as I started doing more and more I feel like I'm just repeating the same process and just a mental process.. It's works only with the beginners mind..idk how to create a beginners mind when I am left with the old self enquiry memories.