DrewNows

Trip Report - 2g caramel shrooms

43 posts in this topic

Consumed around 9 pm last night at home (alone - well actually dog as guide -jokes-) - the caramel tasted delish

Background: It's been 2-3 years since my first and only shroom trip. It was experienced before any awakenings or exploration of spirituality. 

Duration: 9 pm - 1:30 am

Preparation: no food for 2-3 hours prior, laid out some blankets on the floor in a few different rooms, set up a movie ready to be watched in case things went sour, set out plenty of drinks for hydration, snacks and some fresh cut up fruits. Brought a soccer ball out back, turned some lights on and took the dog im dog-sitting on a walk. When we returned i got comfortable, found some music on my phone, and began doing some yoga and meditation.  

F0DD80E1-2F9C-42CE-909E-821EC754A21F.jpeg

Not exactly sure when the trip began or when it ended but it took about half an hour before i started feeling lighter and a bit giddy, some nervous laughter. Soon i began to feel more emotions arise and i simply allowed my body to flow with it. Started to do a bunch of nondual energetic therapy on myself by continuously bringing my body back into asymmetry, placing my hands on my stomach, becoming totally vulnerable. My hands were spinning around each other coming together and I was opening up like a flower on the blanket. The dog, Rigby, would come try and lick/play with me every time i laid down, so i kept sending him back to his bed. Thoughts were arising, and every time i they influenced my emotional state i began laughing. Before i knew it i was dancing and moving around the house, while listening to some Terrance McKenna. I ended up in the bathroom spitting and felt like i needed to puke, but once i steered myself away there was no more desire to. Once i looked in the mirror and noticed I was playing with the fear in my body. i had my hands up against my body and i started laughing again and slowly moved my hands back down, fear was a joke i was playing with myself. It was then that i noticed my arms and hands again looked completely foreign, absolutely beautiful.

Rigby -

6F954E34-AEE5-48A6-A4B0-25A57078320C.jpeg

Then i was back in my room and falling back on my bed and found a video on instant pineal activation tones/beats. I closed my eyes and enjoyed complete energy being placing my hands on my head and face, then got up, looked in the mirror and started dancing. For the next hour I was just having fun looking into different paintings around the house, going outside to explore, play soccer, noticing the trees, the moon and laughing at my thoughts and the various insights that arose. I was alive baby, almost as if my body had been hijacked and there was a shining of light on the wholeness of being. 

Eventually i had the urge to go for a walk around the neighborhood, this ended up being just a quick walk around the block as i had spotted a dog walker and didn't want to freak her out being so insane in the membrane. Once i got back inside i realized i hadn't been speaking much because everyone was asleep. I felt my throat and it felt kind of tight and i wanted to let energy through. The music was moving me to sing and dance, so i left the house, headed to a nearby park, i felt so completely free, totally out of body and one with experience. I took off my shoes, ran, danced, sang, and felt completely open/detached, how mysterious and exciting expression can be when there's no one/ego to judge it. 

Had my shoes in my hands and threw them up in front of me and catching them in midair, noticing action: grab it, thought: catch it, action coming before the thoughts. I returned home around 1-1:30 and noticed i could go to sleep now as the ego was back in awareness, seemingly, and my energy levels had dropped. I snacked on fruit much of the trip and ended up eating a slice of pizza before bed. 

Biggest insights: Im an energy being part of Oneness (or rather just IT), I control my reality, fear is simply me running from/avoiding myself, expressing myself so emotionally made me feel so feminine but my masculine energy arose in assertiveness, however, it's all just energy, pain is an illusion/a sensation and im such a joker but also a healer, leader, lover, and literally everything else i see 

I realize how big of a joke trying to describe a trip that reveals the magic of reality because i give it the meaning....

I don’t have the words to express the realizations that hit me so I’ll just write them down as they configure 

• Connection and curiosity is the key to life purpose and creativity 
  • I released many energy blockages, and the power of energy was revealed to me: perhaps i may become some sort of "energy healer", so i'd like to pick up some sort of practice related to this, please share if you know of any
  • Mushrooms are so amazing, i could see things as they were while simultaneously seeing them how they could be manipulated 
  • life is so much simpler than we like to make it, going inward shines truth on the endless experience of expansion
  • Desire has become as weak as fear, emotions have left the building, a shift from scarcity to abundance where expansion is inevitable and surprisingly beautiful 

Thanks if you read the whole thing, it's not put together too well but i just wanted to get it over with, here's a picture of my freakiness during the trip :P

C8DACE10-F762-47F0-9B34-AF8387FB8664.jpeg

Edited by DrewNows

@Leo Gura thanks for reading. First trip and no spiritual practice/awakenings was a nightmare, this trip was literally nothing but Truth 

7 hours ago, DrewNows said:

@Leo Gura thanks for reading. First trip and no spiritual practice/awakenings was a nightmare, this trip was literally nothing but Truth 

Having the right theoretical foundation is crucial for getting value out of psychedelics.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

Cool!

Now try to get there without shrooms :P

I’ve only ever been there without shrooms dude.

I am relieved however as the first trip I’d been identified as the mind and fought for dear life to keep my sanity.

You done any psychs mate? 

@Leo Gura What do you consider as a good theoritical foundation?

If I read every book from your booklist from consciousness / meditation section, watch all your videos, and also have a meditation practice, will that make my foundation good enough to try psychedelics? 

Edited by bazera

2 hours ago, DrewNows said:

You done any psychs mate? 

Nope.

2 hours ago, DrewNows said:

I am relieved however as the first trip I’d been identified as the mind and fought for dear life to keep my sanity.

What do you mean by the word 'sanity'? Seriously, I can't relate to this.

3 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Nope.

How about insanity, can you relate to that then? :D

24 minutes ago, Bill W said:

How about insanity, can you relate to that then? :D

I'm not sure. The more accurate definition to me would be thinking or acting in an unusual way. Then again, I don't see any problem with that.

1 hour ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura What do you consider as a good theoritical foundation?

Watching my vids and doing the exercises.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Watching my vids and doing the exercises.

If anyone did this, then all they would realise on psychedelics would be similar to your teachings.

It's all about former metaphysics, I guess.

a quote from leo life purpose course 

"people try to prove the teachings wrong like they know better, because they want to prove they are right. if you disagree, that is fine. But if your going to take a course you have to open your mind up to the possibility of dropping everything you know and taking in everything of that teaching." 

Edited by Aakash

@DrewNows Very nice. Setting intent is crucial I so deeply beleive so. 

Curiosity insight is so big. We are all like kids. Reality is playful. It goes in What dirrction You decide. Love is infinite. ♥️

Love you man and Thanks for helping me out. ? Very greatfull. 

You are amazing and worthy of everything. 

♥️

Cute dog. Dog guru Best guru. 

3 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

Before I had an awakening I had no idea what it meant to surrender psychologically.

The first trip I was taken further and further down the rabbit hole, trapped in thought patterns/stories related to an uncomfortable setting (people I distrusted) and the shrooms were trying to get me to ‘let go’ but I thought if I did then I’d die, so I fought in misery the entire time. Afterward, suffered from psychosis for a good length of time. The experience shook my world and I will never forget the degree of fear I endured that night, because I could have easily ended up in a mental hospital 

@zeroISinfinity always appreciate the love brotha  

——————

Thanks for the support my fellow comrades, tripping to the end of time ? 

@Nahm @Leo Gura do you all know if yawning while tripping signifies anything in particular? (I’ve been told yawning sober is a sign the brain is trying to get more oxygen) 

@Leo Gura btw your videos always seem to go right up my alley if development, looking forward to hearing your understanding of FEAR :ph34r: 

Edited by DrewNows

@DrewNows

This psychological fear and suffering had been something that I struggled with for a couple of years. It basically boils down to 'childhood vows', or the shadow.

For me, what did the trick was Shamanic Breathing. This simple practice is very powerful. I used to do it in strong sets with maximum duration of 1-1.5 minutes per set, and the number of sets is optional, do it as much as you can/like.

14 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@DrewNows

This psychological fear and suffering had been something that I struggled with for a couple of years. It basically boils down to 'childhood vows', or the shadow.

For me, what did the trick was Shamanic Breathing. This simple practice is very powerful. I used to do it in strong sets with maximum duration of 1-1.5 minutes per set, and the number of sets is optional, do it as much as you can/like.

Exactly, identification with thought-stories / thought-self. When I did shamanic breath work after my first trip and awakening, that same exact fear came back from the first trip so you’re exactly right :) 

this time I laughed fear in the face, it was beautiful 

when I did the breath work I simply tried to see how long I could do it for, made it up to 20ish minutes if I can recall, I did wim Hoff method before that, but yeah the fear that came up was that deep seeded fear in the subconscious