cle103

3.7g Magic Mushroom Trip Report - Fear, Death & Brutality | #13

31 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, astrokeen said:

@cle103 , could you say whether you had prepared for enlightenment in any way? Had you been following any practices, such as meditation earlier? What was your spiritual history, as such? I ask because it seems that people in a state of readiness, mostly through their own efforts, are the ones who have such a breakthrough.

there is no enlightenment to this, it´s a hard wakeup call to get the head straight, because it´s in some ways really fucked up spirituality.

@cle103  hope you try to understand what karma means, whatever the reason you have to go through this, either you produced it just there or it is something that came up due to aggression that is stored in you, be aware karma is not about the consent of both souls, it is about breaking the cycle of harming not only other souls that get entangled with you but stopping to do that what harms others in your soul. probably not by ignoring it, but to realize if you have really fucked up karma to handle, at least be aware that there are alternative communities where you could even test if your soul would give the consent to what your ego wants if it was the other way round - i doubt that you understood deeply what karma means.

@Leo Gura there is a lot of soft brain in this thread. it`s so soft that you can`t even call it brain anymore.

Edited by remember

@astrokeen I've been doing Kriya Yoga and daily mediation for about three years :) Also this wasn't my first breakthrough to God consciousness. I've done a good 20 trips (this was #16 on mushrooms not 13... I cannot seem to edit the post). 

@DrewNows ?? 

@remember Nah dude, justification implies that there is something wrong. Yet from God's point of view there is nothing wrong with rape, murder or torture. If you want to play the ego-card that's fine. I am not enlightened nor do I claim to be. Yet the insight stands. It is my direct consciousness (of course I could be wrong/have been misinterpretating). Find out for yourself if you dare ;)

2 hours ago, remember said:

@cle103  hope you try to understand what karma means, whatever the reason you have to go through this, either you produced it just there or it is something that came up due to aggression that is stored in you, be aware karma is not about the consent of both souls, it is about breaking the cycle of harming not only other souls that get entangled with you but stopping to do that what harms others in your soul. probably not by ignoring it, but to realize if you have really fucked up karma to handle, at least be aware that there are alternative communities where you could even test if your soul would give the consent to what your ego wants if it was the other way round - i doubt that you understood deeply what karma means.

@Leo Gura there is a lot of soft brain in this thread. it`s so soft that you can`t even call it brain anymore.

I've worked with a coach who wrote one of the highest rated books on Leo's booklist. She told me multiple times how lucky I am regarding my good Karma. Although I am not really into that topic (yet). Don't get me wrong. The breakthrough was challenging. But I think it was due to the intention I set for myself (learning about fear and love is a full contact sport - as reference you can watch Leo's first 5meo video including the panic attack). 

Also I do not know what Karma has to do with what I was writing about (e.g. the more brutal aspects of reality). If God didn't want "this" why would he invent the possibility of it happening?

3 hours ago, cle103 said:

I've worked with a coach who wrote one of the highest rated books on Leo's booklist. She told me multiple times how lucky I am regarding my good Karma. Although I am not really into that topic (yet). Don't get me wrong. The breakthrough was challenging. But I think it was due to the intention I set for myself (learning about fear and love is a full contact sport - as reference you can watch Leo's first 5meo video including the panic attack). 

Also I do not know what Karma has to do with what I was writing about (e.g. the more brutal aspects of reality). If God didn't want "this" why would he invent the possibility of it happening?

the justification is your interpretation of what karma is. you seek the same justification to it like someone entrapped in a kast system would do. what makes you entrapped in your karma. at one point it will come back at you - you can`t eskape it. god invented the possibility because god is still in survival mode and basically self aggression and dick driven - in kriya aspects you are so far away from reaching enlightenment as you are a worm who doesn`t want to see light. because maybe god didn`t give you the ability to think for yourself. it`s ok as karma works without you having any controll over it, it will bite its own tail as it will just fuck up your soul more and more. hope at least the art you make will bring you some liberation so you can be reborn somewhere close to the ones you abuse. as i can`t see any healthy relationship somewhere near you. but you probably have no problem with it as you love lifes brutality to the point where you can justify anything without consequences, but karma doesn´t care for you. because there will be no light at the end of the tunnel.

Edited by remember

59 minutes ago, remember said:

god is still in survival mode and basically self aggression and dick driven

Lol - you serious? 

This isn't going anywhere. I wish you all the best but I won't engage anymore. 

17 minutes ago, cle103 said:

Lol - you serious? 

This isn't going anywhere. I wish you all the best but I won't engage anymore. 

yes exactly because there`s no one at home in you, except for the deamon.

@cle103 did that get your head straight? you really have to work on that - you will make yourself sad if you don`t as it`s completely toxic. if you are able to overcome what is demonizing you and start to accept that karma is not the souls game but the ego`s game you can work on your toxicisity towards yourself - i don`t even know why i help you here, might be you still have a chance to work through what the trip offered to you. work on your metaphysics - you don`t get it right. it`s the female pain body you have to love to heal yourself. brutality is part of the world already. love is what remains when you take away all brutality of it and exchange it with what you really care for. then of course both souls have to consent to it.

Edited by remember

@remember Dude, I think you seriously misunderstood what I wrote and meant. I won't comment on your judgements and accusations. Have a good one.

@cle103 first find out that i`m not a dude and you don`t speak with respect to me, and you seriously are getting entangled in your own false beliefs as you obviously enjoy it to be accused as your soul gave the consent to it, so i don`t have any reason to treat you with any respect and you maybe wanted to hear the other part of the story.

if you don`t get your metaphysics straight life will definitively be not easy for you. i hope you love your mom. not in that brutal twisted way.

the way you treat others is just the way you treat yourself. you can`t even face it how brutal this trip is selfjustifying what men society projects onto women. because you already started running. you can`t even keep the claim for a second, not if the devil hunts you cuts off your dick and serves it to the dogs.

Edited by remember