SoothedByRain

Vladimir Putin: the full interview

23 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Scholar said:

Why do you think so?

Because this dark dictatorship cant be above orange. The big picture here is more important than thechnical details and it shadows every kind of logical detail that allegedly put him above orange. 

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

Because this dark dictatorship cant be above orange. The big picture here is more important than thechnical details and it shadows every kind of logical detail that allegedly put him above orange. 

You are using Spiral Dynamics in the exact way Leo has warned you not to use it. You don't use it to gain a deeper understanding of Putin's mind, you use it to put Putin below you.

"Putin is orange, that filthy bastard could not possibly be as good and moral as I am! I am surely more advanced than Putin, putting him above orange would be offensive to everyone who is truly green! What a disgrace!"

Abandon your moralistic views from how your look at Putin's mind and you might actually learn a thing or two from him. Noone here said he is "above orange". In my view not even Leo is above orange. Even a truly green person would look like someone from a different planet to us. Yellow and Turquoise? That's probably not even going to be a thing because we will have transcended the human form at that point.

However I do believe his mind shows to be more evolved than orange on some lines.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

@Scholar 4% of yellow he can have.

Prime minister of mine, Benyamin Netanyahu, is much more democrat than putin but i would never put him at yellow because his is corrupt, manipulator, chess thinker. He also genious in calculating political steps of his opponents. IQ very high 180 or something i heard. But that still is just orange ? 

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!