JakeHoyt

How do I know if I had a breakthrough on 5-MeO DMT? Should I up the dosage?

17 posts in this topic

I've taken high dosages of nn-DMT (80 mg) with RIMAs (170 mg) in the form of pharmausca multiple times and gotten good results. 

Recently, I've experimented with around 20 to 25 mg of oxalate 5-MeO-DMT (plugged) on two occasions, and I did feel quite blissful and did sense my ego being gone, but I did not sense any strong visuals at all. I did see some slight visuals, a lot of pictures/images moving very fast, like an entire universe flashing right before my eyes, but those visuals were very light and not as clear as when you are doing nn-DMT. 

The method I used was based was mixing the DMT with water (not sure if I should try mixing with distilled water, then using a syringe and sucking everything up, however, I still see a bit of residue on the spoon, not sure if I lost a few mg of 5-MeO-DMT there?). I did not feel the experience was as intense as doing 80 mg nn-DMT plus RIMAs (170 mg), and I think either I should up the dose of 5-MeO-DMT or add RIMAs (which many sites have discouraged), to get better results and more connected.

Any thoughts? Thank you! 

5-meo generally doesn’t have visuals. It's one thing I like about it. For me, there isn’t alot of razzle dazzle. It’s pure and clear. 

I’d bump it up to 30mg

Yes, thanks. I've heard good stories and horror stories from harmalas + 5-MeO DMT. It seems quite evenly split. I was considering harmalas (oral) and 5-MeO plugged. 

I should attempt to try and increase dosage by 5 mg until I feel quite comfortable with the breakthrough. I felt the visions are similar to nn-DMT + harmalas in a way but everything is more black and white rather than vivid and colorful with nn-DMT. 

I am testing whether 5-MeO DMT alone can match the greatness, grandness and sheer perfection of ingested nn-DMT + RIMAs. I have no concerns upping the dosage of nn-DMT with harmalas, and heard very good things and experiences on these two combined and apparently there has been no death between nn-DMT and RIMAs. 

In my opinion, I think 5-MeO DMT alone is significantly much stronger than nn-DMT alone. 

Edited by JakeHoyt

If you're in doubt it ain't a breakthrough. Just gradually up your dose until you get there.

Never combine 5-MeO-DMT with MOAI.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 15/09/2019 at 2:51 AM, Leo Gura said:

If you're in doubt it ain't a breakthrough. Just gradually up your dose until you get there.

Never combine 5-MeO-DMT with MOAI.

I did 30 mg last night rectally with warm distilled water. The experience is quite similar to previous, and it lasted around 30-40 minutes the experience. 

What would be your max limit for 5-MeO-DMT oxalate? I am thinking of pushing it to 40 mg, and then 50 mg.

I still think taking nn-DMT + RIMAs orally is more grand experience from visual and mind altering stand point and more easier to connect with. 5-MeO DMT alone feels cosmic and more connected with oneness, sometimes it's hard to take learnings from it. 

Might sound weird, but I think I saw glimpses of parallel universes and also transcended space and time briefly with nn-DMT + RIMAs. 

Edited by JakeHoyt

If you remember the trip and didn't blackout or "whiteout" then you can still go higher.

Some people seem to need 40 mg for it to work. 

On 9/14/2019 at 2:52 PM, Serotoninluv said:

5-meo generally doesn’t have visuals. It's one thing I like about it. For me, there isn’t alot of razzle dazzle. It’s pure and clear. 

I’d bump it up to 30mg

I don't understand everyone who keeps on saying that 5-meo doesn't have any visuals.

For me the Godhead IS visuals, of unspeakable nature. 

The self disappears, The room disappears, everything disappears. All you are left with is Pure Unity.  But "you" will never be able to fully describe it, because it is indescribable. 

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

I recently read upon the darkroom enlightenment therapy, and they discuss how we produce melatonin at night time, and then melatonin converts to serotonin during the day time. If not exposed to sunlight, and remain in complete darkness, then pineal gland (?) likely will continue to produce melatonin until it produces excess melatonin in which the body doesn't need anymore, then the pineal gland produces pinoline which is similiar to a MAOIs like substance (apparently not a lot), and then apparently produces/convert melatonin into 5-Meo-DMT (however the MAOIs is not a lot yet), then a few days later, the MAOIs build up from the pinoline and apparently produces/convert melatonin into nn-DMT, and i assume the pinoline + nn-DMT now can cross into the serotonin receptors and allow for more out of body experiences. 

It is interesting this is the natural way to produce DMT in your body, and 5-MeO-DMT is first produced, followed by nn-DMT and MAOIs. This is speculations from the darkroom enlightenment notes. 

Would one recommend doing 5-MeO-DMT followed by nn-DMT + MAOIs a day later? 

On 9/21/2019 at 8:16 AM, JakeHoyt said:

What would be your max limit for 5-MeO-DMT oxalate?

That will be different for everyone.

The limit is the point where it becomes too disturbing to dose any higher.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That will be different for everyone.

The limit is the point where it becomes too disturbing to dose any higher.

What about a black/white out in which there is little or no conscious recall? On one hand such a trip wouldn't have much practical value - since there is little to no recall. Yet on the other hand, there could be a direct experience without an "experiencer". This may lack conscious recall, yet perhaps there is still subconscious awareness. After a deep 5-meo trip there may be little conscious recall, yet insights may appear of the next week. Perhaps an insight about Mu may arise. It might seem like a spontaneous insight, yet perhaps that insight seed was planted into the subconsious and was later revealed to the conscious. 

I've found that some of my most profound high dosage trips are at the interface of recall and no recall. When my human consciousness is returning, it's like the trip is just outside of my recall and comprehension - yet I can kinda hang on and contextualize some fragments. Later during the week, the picture can become more holistic and clear. Almost like trying to consciously retain a dream while waking up - in which the dream is right at the edge of our grasp if we reach. Yet with 5-meo, there is also the ineffable quality, which makes it harder to grasp.

This would be a different dynamic than too disturbing. I'm curious if you think there is value in pushing the trip depth to a threshold of recall. 

16 hours ago, JakeHoyt said:

Would one recommend doing 5-MeO-DMT followed by nn-DMT + MAOIs a day later? 

some neo-shamans do first bufo(5meo+dmt+bufotenin) and then ayahuasca (dmt+maoi) afterwards , never never never other way round !

I did it almost twice xD , second time I decided to wait until the following night, it was too much to process :D, so one can do it but to recommend it ... hmm, no.

Btw. show me proper reproduced study that there is dmt produced in the pineal gland :P

7 hours ago, archi said:

some neo-shamans do first bufo(5meo+dmt+bufotenin) and then ayahuasca (dmt+maoi) afterwards , never never never other way round !

I did it almost twice xD , second time I decided to wait until the following night, it was too much to process :D, so one can do it but to recommend it ... hmm, no.

Btw. show me proper reproduced study that there is dmt produced in the pineal gland :P

I think for humans it my be speculation, but I've seen some headlines where it has been found in the pineal glands of rats. 

A few weeks ago, I did 5-MeO on Friday night, then nn-DMT + RIMAs on Saturday night, and it was quite intense on Saturday night. On saturday night, after two hours later, I looked at my phone while it was charging to check the time, and I saw the battery flipping back and forth between fully charged state vs charging state, then Sunday night, I woke up in my old bed in my old house that I lived in over three years ago, and then closed my eyes, and five minutes later opened my eyes and woke up back in my current bed. Either I am tryping hard, or I saw parallel universe and briefly transcended space and time. 

Edited by JakeHoyt

12 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

This would be a different dynamic than too disturbing. I'm curious if you think there is value in pushing the trip depth to a threshold of recall.

Whiting out would be past the point of disturbing. Disturbing comes first.

If you're whiting out, you're going too far.

Maybe you find some value in it, but I would call this too dangerous to repeat.

When you see oneness in all life, in all things. When you know you are the tree, the wind, the earth, the starts, the apple, the egg, the dark, the light, the good, the bad ect... You should feel absolute and unconditional love because you see and feel the oneness in all :)

Not everyone may be ready to experience such things though, maybe it will come later. Some people just black out when they take too much.

2c

B R E A T H E

Thank you everyone. ~40 mg did the trick, got mind fuxked. It was short and pure bliss about 30 mins. :) all can say, this is way better than sex! 

Edited by JakeHoyt