AlphaAbundance

Should I pursue sexual abundance?

7 posts in this topic

• People keep saying its low consciousness, unwise, going to not bring happiness, "bad" but I feel desire for it and it's one of my current greatest challenges/goals
  • Is it best to not pursue this and go straight for enlightenment????

It seems like there's an in congruence in doing 

• Approaching/Game/PUA content
  • Meditation/Self-Inquiry/Consciousness Work

There is no incongruence as long as you avoid the cultural traps of toxic PUA content (objectifying women, manipulation etc.). Do conscious pick-up.

I think it's authentic to you to pursue it. You'll learn much about yourself and others. 

I

3 hours ago, AlphaAbundance said:
  • People keep saying its low consciousness, unwise, going to not bring happiness, "bad" but I feel desire for it and it's one of my current greatest challenges/goals

remember reading that enlightened masters don't  answer all the questions of their disciples. They allow them to make misstakes and have nature to teach them. As nature has infinite wisdom compared to them. 

Maybe you should go out and find out for yourself? 

"The Universe is Mental--held in the Mind of THE ALL."

--The Kybalion.

Yes ofcourse you go for it just like you want to go for physical,financial abundance it will make your life more healthy will less disfunctions i dont get why its low conciousness?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

13 hours ago, AlphaAbundance said:
  •  

Fully realized development transcends and includes. Going straight for the gold leaves holes in your growth. 

There is nothing wrong with pursuing sexual abundance. It is a very important stage of development. If you feel the need, go do it. 

It's not that it is incompatible with high consciousness, it's that with high consciousness you naturally begin to see through the facade of false happiness that pursing sex entails. Just like how you grow out of playing with legos and dolls, you will grow out of the obsession with pursuing sex.

But it is very important that you come to this decision naturally, not out of any obligation of what you should do. 

if enlightenment says that pursuing sexual abundance is wrong, lemme give it up right now!

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"