CreamCat

If a lion can become a vegan, so can humans.

84 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

That's not my point at all. Rather, it is reflective of a lens. The genuinessness is not the question. It is the lens. One can see a particular image and genuinely express their impression. Yet they cannot view from another lens that they are unaware of. A being with a personal lens will not recognize trans-personal. 

From the construct of a teacher-student relationship, I think you make great points. In particular, to be at similar developmental level as students especially when trying to understand them. When I play the role of a formal teacher in a classroom, this is one of the major challenges. When one has fluency and clear understanding, it can be very difficult to teach that to those that are novices. 

I think using the term "levels" can be useful because the human mind is naturally oriented toward understanding levels. It's a great structural framework even if it isn't 100% accurate and we need to deconstruct some of the "levels" later on.  Eventually, they collapse. . . However, I often see value personalization of the term "level" - which I think is a major hindrance. For example "I am at Turquoise. He is only at Orange. Thus, I am at a higher level". In terms of SD, a major part of entering Yellow is the awareness and dis-identification to such personalizations. This applies to both transmitter and receiver. This dynamic can be portrayed, with reception. Not portrayed with reception. Or portrayed without reception. In this case, I may claim that I didn't portray superiority and you may claim that I did portray superiority. They are two sides of the coin. Regardless of my intention, I cannot claim superiority was not portrayed. This gets into the dynamics of intention and impact - which I think is also an important dynamic. 

In terms of being attached to being a teacher, I wouldn't use the term "attached". There is de-attachment and dis-identification at the personal level. Yet this does not suggest that the personality does not re-appear. It is the attachment and identification to that appearance that dissolves or is much less intense. Rather than "attachment", I think it is more fair to say conditioning of the mind and body. As we awaken, the attachment/identification dissolves, yet the conditioning remains. Awakened guitarists play the guitar. Awakened comedians tell funny jokes. Awakened teachers teach. There is a distinction between attachment/identification and conditioning/abilities. Importantly, there is also an energetic shift. There is a shift in the source of energy that propels the awakened guitarist, comedian and teacher. 

If I was to describe my abilities, I would say there are things I do very well and seem to have value for others. There are some areas it seems I've gone pretty deep (relative to what I see in others). Yet in other areas, I'm a novice and lack skills. For example, I never had children. I have no experience in that area. And essentially no real knowledge. I also don't have experience in creative arts such as drawing and writing poetry. 

Thank you for your perspective. I was unable to connect in this situation and your feedback is helpful for me to reflect upon.

You make a good point in terms of inter-personal communication. Yet also be mindful that it isn't just about you and me. Hundreds of people may read this thread. Some may have an insight regarding something I am trying to convey. Some may have an insight in something you are trying to convey.

This post enlightened me in the dissolution process of where is attach my attention and own beliefs systems.

This dynamic of teacher/teached. Everyone is teaching everyone cause in a way. The receptor' do the focus and interpretation as effectively. Even précise story of my mechanical still remain a contextual story.

I préfer focus on art than explain my brain process that clearly. When 'all' is created / groundless It's hard to convey' patience' effort it become very énergy taking.

Good good

7 hours ago, flowboy said:

@CreamCat Either you don't know what veganism is, or you didn't even read the article you linked.

Don't nitpick. The lion didn't eat meat. That's the important part.

@CreamCat  You started this entire discussion based on false claims. The source you cited is questionable by itself (Creationism dot com?? Frequent references to what the Holy Bible says throughout the article)

And then on top of that, you either didn't read it, or simply decided to lie about it to fit your story.

I'm not nitpicking.

I'm pointing out that you're being purposefully deceptive to the people here.

Otherwise known as your pants being on fire?

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy I think the discussion isn't a complete waste of time. What we can talk about here is if there is a link between spirituality and veganism. I think if there is the possibility to expierience/realize oneness, veganism might be a consequence of the realization of this interconnectedness.

But you're right, the starting point of this thread is based on wrong assumptions. 

Edited by Odysseus