Shakazulu

Love/ personal development/ GAME

5 posts in this topic

So I’ve been gaming for roughly 3 months now and I see a huge improvement in my character and how I act socially. I’m not getting sex yet but I see major improvements. What puzzles me is: society and social pressure made the relationship between man & woman awkward. But you’re telling me the reason I got into game is because I’m not man enough? I realized not every girl is supposed to like me. If a woman finds no value in what I have to offer, is it because we’re incompatible or is it because I’m unconfident? I can’t be mad at woman who aren’t interested because I’d be a hypocrite. I dont hang around those who aren’t aligned with my values anyways 

19 minutes ago, Shakazulu said:

What puzzles me is: society and social pressure made the relationship between man & woman awkward.

How so?

20 minutes ago, Shakazulu said:

But you’re telling me the reason I got into game is because I’m not man enough?

How can anyone tell you why you started?

21 minutes ago, Shakazulu said:

woman finds no value in what I have to offer, is it because we’re incompatible

Yep, on one level or another. So, just move on.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

19 minutes ago, Shakazulu said:

But you’re telling me the reason I got into game is because I’m not man enough? 

It's a maturity phase that all males have to go through to be healthily developed. Just like how teenagers need to rebel against their parents to find their own values in life, a male has to understand his masculine side to be a fully developed man. 

Unfortunately, society has made it difficult for a man to embrace his masculine side in healthy ways as he grows up. Hence there is now a great need for men to find outlets for such growth. This is why 'game' and pick-up artists are becoming an increasingly popular phenomena. It is heavily catered to developing masculine traits. The unfortunate side-effect of such is a disownment of the feminine. But for right now, at this stage of development for you, that's okay, you are still learning and developing. The heavy swing of the pendulum to the masculine side is what most boys need.

However, overtime you will see the limitations of being overly masculine. Ideally, you will come to accept some of your feminine traits as well, such as empathy, compassion, vulnerability and acceptance. This is the healthy middle ground that empowers you to live a life of love and not deficiency. 

@Anna1 lol! Are these trick questions? The fact that we’re on a website dedicated to purifying our lives clearly shows society imprinted something on us. 

.@Knock thanks for the perspective, couldn’t see it from this angle :) 

@Shakazulu

I don't agree that society has made things awkward between men and women, that's why I asked, how so?

Btw, I'm not here to purify my life/personal development. 

Anyways, just do you. If you don't jive with someone, then just move on. Why force it? If you make it all about looks, you will probably miss out on some great women.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?