Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
krockerman

Are other sentients beings me or just illusions?

10 posts in this topic

Are They me like i am gonna experience their life? Will i experience the life of my favorite movie/tv charters. Having their thoughts etc? Or are They just illutions that i Will never experience?

@Leo Gura 

Edited by krockerman

the notion of "sentient" or "conscious" beings is an illusion inside of pure consciousness. 

3 hours ago, krockerman said:

Will i experience the life of my favorite movie/tv charters.

from personal experience i would refrain from asking questions about reincarnation until the end of your journey. 

but for the sake of Q and A, the answer is yes, but how will you prove this in your direct experience? it is just a belief otherwise. Towards the end of the journey, you can understand it as a concept and the importance behind the use of such words in yogic and hindu traditions. Still we must remember thats words are holistic pointers pointing to seperate parts of the whole 

In leo's teachings he likes to mention the elephant story of 5 blind monks touching an elephant and each of them describing different parts of the elephant differently. That is what someone saying reincarnation is like. 

Edited by Aakash

@krockerman It's more radical than that. Everything is a hallucination. Both them and you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@krockerman It's more radical than that. Everything is a hallucination. Both them and you.

You said i as god have been sittning in this spot for an eternity. Does it mean i have or Will experience the life of my favorite movie charater? 

16 hours ago, Aakash said:

the notion of "sentient" or "conscious" beings is an illusion inside of pure consciousness. 

from personal experience i would refrain from asking questions about reincarnation until the end of your journey. 

but for the sake of Q and A, the answer is yes, but how will you prove this in your direct experience? it is just a belief otherwise. Towards the end of the journey, you can understand it as a concept and the importance behind the use of such words in yogic and hindu traditions. Still we must remember thats words are holistic pointers pointing to seperate parts of the whole 

In leo's teachings he likes to mention the elephant story of 5 blind monks touching an elephant and each of them describing different parts of the elephant differently. That is what someone saying reincarnation is like. 

this is confusing. I don’t Think i ever Will be happy. 

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

@krockerman what does happiness mean to you

To know that i Will not miss any happy moment. I want to experience all happiness that has ever been

now different question but sounds similar

what does happiness mean ? 

2 hours ago, Aakash said:

now different question but sounds similar

what does happiness mean ? 

I got off topic sorry. Just forget i said that @Leo Gura answer this yes or No. Will i (not i as my thoghts etc) But i as the watcher behind my eyes experience being my fav movie charaters? Will i experience being my bully in 6th grade?