Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Consilience

Insights into Absolute Love and Absolute Acceptance

25 posts in this topic

In light of Leo’s recent video on love, I’ve been contemplating what it might mean that reality is Absolute Love and that Absolute Truth and Absolute Love are really identical. During one of my recent meditation sessions, I had an incredibly powerful insight into the nature of this love and wanted to share and hear feedback from the community

What is love? What is actually going on in my direct experience when I experience love? I realized that that 1 common facet about this phenomenon was that love has always been accompanied with an overwhelming acceptance of whatever it is I am loving. That is to say, when I feel love towards someone, or something, there is also a full acceptance of that object necessarily. In other words, it could be said that loving and accepting are two sides to the same coin. When scaling this insight up to the level of Absolute Love, this should mean that there is also a component to Absolute Acceptance.

And this is where things get interesting – First, a bit of philosophical infrastructure: We are reality. I am reality. I am the whole of my subjective experience, while also not really being any of it. Sight, taste, touch, sound, smell, mind, emotions, ego, etc. are all contents appearing within consciousness. Consciousness is aware of an infinite field of distinctions, all of which may be identified or dis-identified with. Both of these perspectives being equally valid and invalid. But even to say this is too much, because all that really is going on is Being. The unified field of phenomena and the empty nothing underlying their existential nature is the essence of Being. I am Being.

What “I” noticed while meditating was that regardless of whether the ego is accepting the present moment or not, Being is always accepting. This is critical to notice – Being is ALWAYS accepting whatever is. While ego may not be able to accept the potential pain and suffering reality can take on (war, rape, murder, torture, etc.), the true I is always accepting whatever arises. In this way, Being is in a constant, harmonious moment of Absolute Acceptance with itself. I am that Being. I am Absolute Acceptance. So even when it feels as though there is resistance to whatever is occurring within consciousness (suffering), this resistance is in fact an illusion; the True I is in total acceptance.

When we can tap into this total, Absolute Acceptance, and open our hearts to understanding the sacred nature of all moments (really one moment), the infinity of form that consciousness takes, then we can understand what Absolute Love really is – a form of divine Acceptance and Being. You are infinite, and Absolute Love; no form can be denied, to deny any potential would be to limit Infinity, limit Acceptance, and limit Love. All pain, all suffering is being Accepted by virtue of the fact that it is Being. You accept all suffering. You love all suffering whether you’re conscious of it or not. It is a total mind fuck.

Key take away:
- Being (aka YOU) accepts all that is by nature of Being's very nature, and full acceptance equals love. You are Absolute Acceptance, you are Absolute Love, which is really Absolute Truth. 

I look forward to exploring this insight further.

@Consilience Powerful insight, beautifully articulated. I’ve recently realized pretty much the exact same thing.

Something I recommend meditating upon is, “what in me is unborn? What am I prior to the birth of this body?” You will soon realize you were (and still are) pure, undifferentiated Love and Light, which is being.

@Consilience so beautiful.. 

Your words is what i have been unconciously looking for.. And universe gave me it. Right at the perfect time. 

Thank you ?

Edited by FourSeasons

All of this I understand, except the infinite quality which I think of more as an inability to know, or maybe more of a lack of distinctions, not necessarily being infinite. Maybe Infinity is not what I imagine it to be.

Edited by Truth Addict

That's right. God is absolute self-acceptance.

Oneness cannot help but accept itself because it has no other option. To deny oneness requires a limited, dualistic consciousness which divides self into other.

God loves you because God is you. God has no other to it, so it loves and accepts all. God is indiscriminate consciousness.

Indiscriminate consciousness is your true nature. That is enlightenment.

@Consilience You are doing good, but you still have yet to realize Love / Absolute Self-Acceptance as your true nature. This is a very radical mystical state of consciousness. You could equate it to death, immortality, or total God-mode. It will be so epic your whole body will shudder in a cosmic orgasm. Keep following the scent trail and maybe one day you'll reach it.

Psychedelics help a lot with this.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura  What do you think of Sadhguru's teachings Of Love? Eventhough most of his teachings are boiled down to reach the average Human, you can find hints of deep truths in them nonetheless. 

@Chi_ He didn't really say anything of substance in that video.

Of course he understands that Love is Being.

@FourSeasons Your understanding is not good enough. It's merely intellectual. You're not actually conscious of what Love is.

It would be better for you to just admit you don't know what love is or why it is. You have some ideas, but they are just ideas.

@Consilience Really really great. Consider - is there really ‘one who accepts’?  ‘One who understands’ ? Are these not being, not you ? Is there truly the potential to ‘accept’ any ‘thing’ ? One might consider the consilience of ‘reality’ with a dream at night. Upon waking; wholeness - because - “it was just a dream”, and every thing in that dream, the dream itself - are all made of you. Is there unconditional love? Is there an “ego” which “chooses” this? Perhaps not. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Oh Beloved God state,no wonder I got That attached lol. Hahaha 

OK If THAT is always TRUTH. Well fuck it I have a lot of work Before me. 

9 minutes ago, FourSeasons said:

@Leo Gura thanks but I would never say that i understand everything fully, thats why i ask questions to understand it. 

Yeah, but what I mean is you need a shift in your state of consciousness for real understanding to dawn.

Ideas and thoughts about love are just not gonna cut it on this topic.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Chi_ He didn't really say anything of substance in that video.

Of course he understands that Love is Being.

The only thing I took away from it is him talking about "becoming love" which I see is the same as "Love is being" as you say.

But thank you, I was curious about your opinion on the depth of Sadhguru's enlightenment

@Michael Paul Thank you. I will look into those questions further.

@FourSeasons I'm so happy it was able to help :)

@Truth Addict Infinity is probably the hardest to grasp because there is nothing to grasp... Id say start with the intellectual understanding that all of your conscious experience could theoretically take on an infinite number of form. Also, recognize that within any moment, there is literally a field of phenomenon (the ones listed in the post and more), that can be distinguished from one another. You could create distinctions within your experience to literally infinity. Reality can keep getting sliced further and further and further. This is an intellectual understanding of infinity appearing right in your direct experience. Becoming conscious of it, however, requires a complete dis-identification from mind and ego, and all that's left is pure conscious which holds within its very nature the potential to be anything it wants. I've only ever experienced this level of consciousness on psychedelics. 

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are doing good, but you still have yet to realize Love / Absolute Self-Acceptance as your true nature. This is a very radical mystical state of consciousness. You could equate it to death, immortality, or total God-mode. It will be so epic your whole body will shudder in a cosmic orgasm. Keep following the scent trail and maybe one day you'll reach it.

Psychedelics help a lot with this.

Thank you. My body reacted when it first hit me haha. But yes, I will keep following the trail. I definitely plan on utilizing psychedelics to help explore this further. 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Consilience Really really great. Consider - is there really ‘one who accepts’?  ‘One who understands’ ? Are these not being, not you ? Is there truly the potential to ‘accept’ any ‘thing’ ? One might consider the Consilience of ‘reality’ with a dream at night. Upon waking; wholeness - because - “it was just a dream”, and every thing in that dream, the dream itself - are all made of you. Is there unconditional love? Is there an “ego” which “chooses” this? Perhaps not. 

Thank you and thank you for these questions as well.

2 hours ago, SoonHei said:

@Consilience what would it look like if BEING was NOT accepting the present moment? :)

I'm not sure that's possible! xD 

Love.jpg

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa