Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schahin

Should we Take Full Responsibility for our lives or just witness?

26 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

No. Not at all. 

Becoming homeless and drug addict may still have slight chances for  taking responsibility, but surely when you lose your home in a hurricane, how is the person to be made responsible? 

A different example, many people out of nowhere become mentally severely ill. 

How can you as a human be mafe respinsible for this, it does not seem that you had any option, it must have been god or consciousness that decided it to experience mental illness, and the person cannot take any responsibility. He and his family members are just forced to witness, they can help but probably not even the help of in your responsibility but in the one of your higher consciousness which pulls all strings.? 

Responsibility is not about attributing blame.
It is not to be thought of retrospectively as if a person is the sole cause and the origin of something.
Responsibility is about being able to respond to something here and now, not being a victim of circumstances that unfold.
It is about owning your life, making it something that you are creating in the present moment.

In this sense, witnessing our lives and responsibility (response-ability) are one and the same thing.
You cannot be responsible unless you are present (witness).
It is about not getting caught up in suffering, in mind stories and thought loops that explain things as something that we cannot, but want/desire/must, influence to be happy.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Schahin You have to pause and recognize you are asking about levels of responsibility and understanding which are outside of your consciousness - which not ironically, you must take responsibility for. You will see that these things are understandable, but not with the the same consciousness that says they are not. This must be let go, so there is ‘room in the cup’ for the expansion of understanding. You’re still lumping the human perspective with a meta / nondual perspective that you don’t have yet. It will not make sense. Also, I would explain, I am happy to, and in person together maybe there is some expansion & communion for relaying understanding - but in type on a screen, I am just inept. There is a collective, or “public” factor for you to consider. The full circle of consciousness & understanding of these things you’re asking about is so big, that often explanations from truth tend to come off (because it is being personified by the dualistic consciousness) as cold, dispassionate, and generally uncaring.  * Again - this is hard to “get”, but it is because the full circle is such a many times over mind bender. Ain’t nobody trying to sound like a douche, you know what I mean? Hopefully you do, otherwise I am already sounding that way to you. 

Take complete responsibility not only for everything in your life, but for a true authentic inner world. 

Then, approach the collective consciousness from that expanded consciousness. It will make mega sense. 

(I see, and really hope, this comment is not coming off as “I am higher conscious”. It’s just a where each one is at thing, the nature of the metadventure, the journey, expansion.)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Schahin You have to pause and recognize you are asking about levels of responsibility and understanding which are outside of your consciousness - which not ironically, you must take responsibility for. You will see that these things are understandable, but not with the the same consciousness that says they are not. This must be let go, so there is ‘room in the cup’ for the expansion of understanding. You’re still lumping the human perspective with a meta / nondual perspective that you don’t have yet. It will not make sense. Also, I would explain, I am happy to, and in person together maybe there is some expansion & communion for relaying understanding - but in type on a screen, I am just inept. There is a collective, or “public” factor for you to consider. The full circle of consciousness & understanding of these things you’re asking about is so big, that often explanations from truth tend to come off (because it is being personified by the dualistic consciousness) as cold, dispassionate, and generally uncaring.  * Again - this is hard to “get”, but it is because the full circle is such a many times over mind bender. Ain’t nobody trying to sound like a douche, you know what I mean? Hopefully you do, otherwise I am already sounding that way to you. 

Take complete responsibility not only for everything in your life, but for a true authentic inner world. 

Then, approach the collective consciousness from that expanded consciousness. It will make mega sense. 

(I see, and really hope, this comment is not coming off as “I am higher conscious”. It’s just a where each one is at thing, the nature of the metadventure, the journey, expansion.)

You don't sound like a douche at all, I understand the full circle thing at least i comprehend what you say. 

What I wanted to actually know is by witnessing or taking responsibility is, does reality unfold by its own according to some divine plan or is it me and you that construct this divine plan with our responsibilities of being human and we freely choose what we do. 

I know this has been asked alot, it's the unsolved question of free will. 

By saying you become homeless, drug addict, mentally ill, and you should take responsibility or rather remain in the witness position and be grateful to all that life and god present you no matter how hard. 

Taking responsibility would mean to actually think you have control over that you became homeless, mentally ill etc, but witnessing would mean just accepting it because gods will and plan are higher and more intelligent than we could imagine with our minds. 

Yeah we should pretend that we have responsibility, but isn't even that thinking about this whole issue, part of gods plan and doing ? 

What is God's plan anyway, and how do things in our lifetime happen, and how does reality unfold? Like how do i think the things I think and then get certain impulses by them to act in a certain way. Is it the human me that can ever take responsibility over the things I do and think and act on or do they happen according to "the plan" of God? 

Basically I am god but certainly I dont seem to have control not even over my own life as I am bound to some heavy shit that happens in my family that I cannot seem to solve although I have already tried so many things and taken huge responsibilities but the crap that happens seems to be like some strong mission my higher consciousness is continously planning for me, there is no way I can take more responsibility it certainly seems like some kind of experience god wants to go theough heavily, so that makes me think, that there is also the disincarnate god (which is us just at a higher conscious level and therefore watching and doind everything) doing things for us so that even if we are god we cannot take responsibility over anything. 

But Id like to get some answers on this and know if we indeed have some sort of control where we can take responsibility or is it none at all and all we can do is witness how our higher consciousness works on something, whatever it is, cause its too mysterious. 

So that when you become homeless or a drug addict, and tell yourself that you could have been more careful to not ens up like this, it is actually that you could not have done it in any other way, becayse god or Shiva or my higher consciousness wanted it exactly that way

Edited by Schahin

1 hour ago, Schahin said:

What ai wanted to actually know is by witnessing or taking responsibility is, does reality unfold by its own according to some divine plan or is it me and you that construct this divine plan with our responsibilities of being human and we freely chose what we do. 

Everything is ok in any case, as it’s entirely up to you any way you slice it.  If you believe you have free will, that’s you’re experience. If you believe in determinism, that’s your experience. To see what lies beyond, or behind rather, the beliefs, there is consciousness work, etc. 

I know this has been asked about, it's the unsolved question of free will. 

It’s entirely solved...just not yet for you. There are clear precise answers on more than one post, but what is needed is the consciousness to google it & understand it. 

By saying you become homeless, drug addict, mentally ill, and you should take responsibility or rather remain in the witness position and be grateful to all that life and god present you no matter how hard. 

Taking responsibility would mean to actually think you have control over that you became homeless, mentally ill etc, but witnessing would mean jist accepting it because gods will and plan are higher and more intelligent than we could imagine with our minds. 

Actually though, taking responsibility would be checking to see if what you’re wondering about is actually happening in your experience. If not, it’s a thought story, and you can not find an answer in a thought story. Without daily meditation, it does seem like that is a possibility, but nothing at all can be found in a thought story which you are making up. That may sound sarcastic, but if you actually want to know these things for yourself, at some point you are going to have to make the distinction between thought stories, and direct experience, because all these answers are found in your direct experience. 

Yeah we should pretend that we have responsibility, but isn't even that thinking about this whole issue, part of gods plan? 

You can pretend. People do. I prefer Truth. Authentic living means radical self honesty imo. Pretending just never worked for me when it came to responsibility. 

What is God's plan anyway, and how do things in our lifetime happen, and how does reality unfold?

Infinite potentiality (you) vibrate and oscillate creating the appearance of matter. You forget you are infinite, and in experiencing the appearance of matter, form beliefs about who you are. Then you deconstruct the beliefs, weed out self doubts, remember who you are, and live the remainder of the life in love and bliss. 

Like how do i think the things I think and then get certain impulses by them to act in a certain way.

Mostly conditioning, habit, patterns, and momentum of choosing the same thoughts & perspectives. Also, by living impulsively and reactively. 

Is it the human me that can ever take responsibility over the things I do

Yep. Sure can. 

and think and act on or do

Yep.

they happen according to "the plan" of God?

Tell me what God’s plan is and I’ll give you my two cents. 

Basically I am god but certainly I dont seem to have control not even over my own life as I am bound to aome heavy shit that happens in my family that I cannot seem to solve,

Then stop perceiving it as something to be solved. Instead, let it go. 

so that makes me think, that there is also the disincarnate god doing things for us so that even if we are god we cannot take respinsibility over anything. 

Up to you any way you slice it. As you said, you are God, and the human you. If you know, why the questions? If you hold these beliefs - why? What’s the benefit? 

But Id like to get some answers on this and know if we indeed have some sort of control where we can take responsibility or is ir none at all and all we can do is witness how our highwe consciousness works on something, whatever it is, cause its too mysterious

Scrutinize your direct experience, rather than obsessive thinking without benefit or fruits for your efforts. Just a suggestion. 

Separation=Responsibility.        (This perspective you have)

Nondual=No Responsibility.

Meditation, every morning. 

All responsibility - made up. 

Think maybe, of an actor in a movie, reading the script (conditioning) day in and day out. Then suddenly realizing he’s not even in a movie, and dropping the script on the floor, and doing what he wants. Where is there not really free will, where is there free will? Seems like in the end, but not so much in the beginning, but he was always free. He conditioned himself. He wrote the script. He made the props. He said the lines.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

There is no control for the ego but we must pretend like we do. Else it's easy to fall to apathy and cop out out of life and make the excuse there is no control.